Trump's IQ is His Age! The Lowest of Any President - Still Double Than His Followers
Daan Gertig
2017-08-07 03:20:10 UTC
Ben cut open his brain to let Lucifer out for a walk, but he
got back in because Trump can't shut his mouth. Still,
Lucifer had a dump so there's more room in Trump's brain now.
Hitler, Castro and Stalin's IQ was also higher than Trump's,
but Trump's been reading a book of Hitler's speeches and he
says it's mentally stimulating.
One thing for sure, Trump's smarter than all of his
supporters combined 'cause most of them think that educations
are pieces of paper from liebral book learnin thingy's.
That's why they're blown away by Trump's sheer intellect, the
use of grade 4 level English and the fact that he can dance
and fart to banjo music at the same time.
Vile racist shit skins from Mumbai like me love Trump because
one day he's going to let us in to work and have sex with
your sons and daughters, preferably all at the same time.
Idioten hebben geen hersenen. Hij is een idioot!
Wile E. Coyote
2017-08-11 01:37:21 UTC
Democrats Are Demented <***@gmail.com> wrote in news:***@46.165.242.91:
I would really like to meet up with you and give you the beating you should
have gotten long ago.
--
It's time for the students to step up their game and kill people like
Coulter.

Siri Cruise <***@yahoo.com> April 25, 2017
Siri Cruise
2017-08-11 08:35:27 UTC
Post by Wile E. Coyote
I would really like to meet up with you and give you the beating you should
have gotten long ago.
Triple.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Free the Amos Yee one. This post / \
Yeah, too bad about your so-called life. Ha-ha. insults Islam. Mohammed