[OT] Presidential Portraits Through the Years
2018-02-14 16:30:17 UTC

It's probably racist to put all the presidential portraits together like
this because it highlights how ridiculous Obama's is.
t***@gmail.com
2018-02-14 16:38:48 UTC
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rb1psdp0istgosm/Portraits.jpg?dl=0
It's probably racist to put all the presidential portraits together like
this because it highlights how ridiculous Obama's is.
What can we say except, "Obama is out-standing in his field...."

--------------

Rim-Shot for FPP and trotsky

Rhino
2018-02-14 16:44:03 UTC
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rb1psdp0istgosm/Portraits.jpg?dl=0
It's probably racist to put all the presidential portraits together like
this because it highlights how ridiculous Obama's is.
What is the background in Obama's picture? A field of flowers, rather
than an office? Is this the artist's way of saying he's a flower child
rather than a serious adult? If so, she might be on to something....
EGK
He looks like it's squatting on a toilet.
BTR1701
It's an ivy-covered wall.
Rhino
2018-02-14 17:32:42 UTC
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rb1psdp0istgosm/Portraits.jpg?dl=0
It's probably racist to put all the presidential portraits together like
this because it highlights how ridiculous Obama's is.
What is the background in Obama's picture?
It's an ivy-covered wall.
There's presumably some symbolism in that but I'm having trouble
thinking of what it might signify beyond a background in academia. That
alone certainly doesn't distinguish Obama. Woodrow Wilson was also an
academic.
2018-02-14 21:04:49 UTC
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rb1psdp0istgosm/Portraits.jpg?dl=0
It's probably racist to put all the presidential portraits together like
this because it highlights how ridiculous Obama's is.
What is the background in Obama's picture?
It's an ivy-covered wall.
There's presumably some symbolism in that but I'm having trouble
thinking of what it might signify beyond a background in academia. That
alone certainly doesn't distinguish Obama. Woodrow Wilson was also an
academic.
The flowers represent Chicago and Hawaii. I have no idea what the green
chosen for the foliage represents.

Kennedy's portrait is most dramatic, the one in which he's looking down.
It's always suggested to me that it's the middle of the Cuban Missile
Crisis, the moment of his presidency when he was at his best.
anim8rfsk
2018-02-14 22:26:13 UTC
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rb1psdp0istgosm/Portraits.jpg?dl=0
It's probably racist to put all the presidential portraits together like
this because it highlights how ridiculous Obama's is.
What is the background in Obama's picture?
It's an ivy-covered wall.
There's presumably some symbolism in that but I'm having trouble
thinking of what it might signify beyond a background in academia. That
alone certainly doesn't distinguish Obama. Woodrow Wilson was also an
academic.
The flowers represent Chicago and Hawaii. I have no idea what the green
chosen for the foliage represents.
Kenya.
Yeah, it probably represents dense African folliage, but I'm getting at the
leaves' somewhat unnatural color.
trotsky
2018-02-14 23:24:01 UTC
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rb1psdp0istgosm/Portraits.jpg?dl=0
It's probably racist to put all the presidential portraits together like
this because it highlights how ridiculous Obama's is.
What is the background in Obama's picture?
It's an ivy-covered wall.
Bullshit. The artist explains he's sitting in front of a bush:

http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/12/wiley-explains-obamas-portrait/
FPP
2018-02-15 00:04:52 UTC
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rb1psdp0istgosm/Portraits.jpg?dl=0
It's probably racist to put all the presidential portraits together like
this because it highlights how ridiculous Obama's is.
What is the background in Obama's picture?
It's an ivy-covered wall.
Like at Wrigley... in Chicago.
--
"Politicians can be cheered for the promises they make. Our country will
be judged by the promises we keep. That is the measure of our
1-30-18
trotsky
2018-02-15 00:07:02 UTC
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rb1psdp0istgosm/Portraits.jpg?dl=0
It's probably racist to put all the presidential portraits together like
this because it highlights how ridiculous Obama's is.
What is the background in Obama's picture?
It's an ivy-covered wall.
Like at Wrigley... in Chicago.
Obama is a White Sox fan and it's not ivy in the portrait. More of
Thanny's fake news.
Ubiquitous
2018-02-14 17:12:22 UTC
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rb1psdp0istgosm/Portraits.jpg?dl=0
It's probably racist to put all the presidential portraits together like
this because it highlights how ridiculous Obama's is.
What is the background in Obama's picture? A field of flowers, rather
than an office? Is this the artist's way of saying he's a flower child
rather than a serious adult? If so, she might be on to something....
Someone (the "artist"?) claims it's sppsd to be an homage to him living in
Hawai'i, but it looks more like posion oak/sumac, which is appropriate. Also
notice his huge hand has six fingers on it and his chair is missing an arm.

Yeah, just another Obama failure.
2018-02-15 03:52:15 UTC
On Wed, 14 Feb 2018 11:44:03 -0500, Rhino
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rb1psdp0istgosm/Portraits.jpg?dl=0
It's probably racist to put all the presidential portraits together like
this because it highlights how ridiculous Obama's is.
What is the background in Obama's picture? A field of flowers, rather
than an office? Is this the artist's way of saying he's a flower child
rather than a serious adult? If so, she might be on to something....
Obama himself said they were flowers native to Hawaii on the one hand
and Chicago on the other.Seems plausible enough.
Adam H. Kerman
2018-02-15 06:27:08 UTC
On Wed, 14 Feb 2018 11:44:03 -0500, Rhino
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rb1psdp0istgosm/Portraits.jpg?dl=0
It's probably racist to put all the presidential portraits together like
this because it highlights how ridiculous Obama's is.
What is the background in Obama's picture? A field of flowers, rather
than an office? Is this the artist's way of saying he's a flower child
rather than a serious adult? If so, she might be on to something....
Obama himself said they were flowers native to Hawaii on the one hand
and Chicago on the other.Seems plausible enough.
The flowers, yeah. I don't know about the folliage.

Adam H. Kerman
2018-02-14 20:51:04 UTC
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rb1psdp0istgosm/Portraits.jpg?dl=0
It's probably racist to put all the presidential portraits together like
this because it highlights how ridiculous Obama's is.
Obama's portrait says, Look at all that foliage! And, if you look
carefully, there's a president sitting there!

I have no clue why he hired that artist, but the guy sells his
paintings. Many of them are like that.

Lots of people have been asking why Obama, a White Sox fan, is sitting
in the ivy at Wrigley Field.
BTR1701