Nat Geo renews "Story of God"
Add Reply
David
2018-01-13 20:01:00 UTC
http://variety.com/2018/tv/news/story-of-god-with-morgan-freeman-renewed-phil-keoghan-explorer-1202663995/
t***@gmail.com
2018-01-13 20:14:58 UTC
Post by David
http://variety.com/2018/tv/news/story-of-god-with-morgan-freeman-renewed-phil-keoghan-explorer-1202663995/
Can I trust a man to tell me the truth about GOD when he has already shown his lack of credibility telling me about Russians?

http://thehill.com/policy/international/russia/351601-russia-america-has-roped-in-actor-morgan-freeman

----------------

In God We Trust, everyone else we audit.

This crock of chit has been brought to you by...

...the wicked witch of the west

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/09/21/morgan_freeman_we_are_at_war_with_russia.html
t***@gmail.com
2018-01-13 20:42:55 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by David
http://variety.com/2018/tv/news/story-of-god-with-morgan-freeman-renewed-phil-keoghan-explorer-1202663995/
Can I trust a man to tell me the truth about GOD when he has already shown his lack of credibility telling me about Russians?
http://thehill.com/policy/international/russia/351601-russia-america-has-roped-in-actor-morgan-freeman
1) Scary HEADLINE NEWS:
Russia is now the world's third largest military spender

Devil in the details:

The US Government spends nearly the WHOLE RUSSIAN MILITARY BUDGET equivalent amount...

...on the USA BLACK BUDGET... covert, spying, special ops bullchit

In addition to 16 plus billion on cyber security and

a whopping 600 billion at the Pentagon...

PLUS the NSA budget amount which is classified but HUGE.

Yet...

Yet... the US Government didn't know, or couldn't alert, or couldn't stop the Russian interference/hacking in US elections?

What a crock of shit.

Sorry but No Morgan Freeman allowed for quite some time in this household....Go phuck yourself, Mr Pretend, Mr President, Mr Uncle Tom Freeman

Go with God, you SOB.

----------------

1) Scary HEADLINE NEWS
http://money.cnn.com/2017/04/24/news/russia-military-spending/index.html

This concludes operations under the Emergency Broadcast Rant. All normal programming operations may now resume. We repeat, this was only a rant.
David Johnston
2018-01-13 20:56:00 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
Yet...
Yet... the US Government didn't know, or couldn't alert, or couldn't stop the Russian interference/hacking in US elections?
Sure the American government knew that Russia was propagandizing against
an American presidential candidate. But you know there's no real way to
stop that.
t***@gmail.com
"We have been attacked. We are at war." "We Are At War With Russia" - Morgan Freeman (American Pravda PROPAGANDA Broadcasting Network)
David Johnston
Going to war with Russia over such a thing would be insane.
t***@gmail.com
2018-01-13 22:16:49 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by David Johnston
Post by t***@gmail.com
Yet...
Yet... the US Government didn't know, or couldn't alert, or couldn't stop the Russian interference/hacking in US elections?
Sure the American government knew that Russia was propagandizing against
an American presidential candidate. But you know there's no real way to
stop that.
"We have been attacked. We are at war." "We Are At War With Russia" - Morgan Freeman (American Pravda PROPAGANDA Broadcasting Network)
Going to war with Russia over such a thing would be insane.
Beating the war drums is a preliminary step before going to war. Freeman is/was beating the drums.

Shame, shame, on Morgan Freeman. He should know the United States Government has interfered in hundreds of elections and in some cases worked to overturn and ousted democratically elected officials, sometimes even in "shithole countries', making them really really shitty.

Shame, shame on Morgan Freeman. May GOD have mercy on your black warmongering soul.
David Johnston
Bullshit.
t***@gmail.com
2018-01-14 11:07:58 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by t***@gmail.com
Beating the war drums is a preliminary step before going to war. Freeman is/was beating the drums.
Bullshit.
“We have been attacked. We are at war.” On Sept. 19, actor Morgan Freeman appeared in a short video opening with this line. The Committee to Investigate Russia, a new nonprofit website focusing on Russia’s interference in U.S. politics, produced the announcement.

A brainchild of activist Hollywood director Rob Reiner, the site launched with backers from across the political spectrum, including conservative military historian Max Boot and President Barack Obama’s former director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper Jr., “trying to break through and explain … that there is a serious problem here that people don’t seem to really grasp,” Reiner said.

The video charged Russian President Vladimir Putin — once a KGB spy, always a KGB spy — with using cyberwarfare to undermine the global democracy that the United States has been defending since D-Day. It accused President Trump of inaction in this battle and urged him to act. More disturbingly, it garnished the narrative with hackneyed backdrops: Russia’s military might parading on the Red Square, followed by an American bald eagle looking troubled in a close-up, all with ominous music in the background.

These gratuitous and prejudicial flourishes that are the hallmark of propaganda, the celebrity narration and the nongovernmental sponsorship echo a disquieting Cold War tradition of mobilizing private American citizens to defend democracy with an information war fought on the home front.

Morgan Freeman is educating Americans on Russia. That’s a problem.
The dangers of leaving information warfare to private organizations.
By Yuliya Komska September 29, 2017
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/made-by-history/wp/2017/09/29/morgan-freeman-is-educating-americans-on-russia-thats-a-problem/

The original drum-banging Uncle Tom
http://variety.com/2017/film/news/morgan-freeman-colin-powell-movie-1202593694/