Today's premieres and other notes (Tuesday, Sept. 12)
Robin Miller
2017-09-12 15:39:58 UTC
The Mindy Project (final season 6 premiere) (3:01 am, Hulu)

This final season will see Chris Messina return for multiple episodes,
while Reese Witherspoon will also guest.

https://www.hulu.com/the-mindy-project

Heroin(e) (documentary) (3:01 am, Netflix)

This documentary follows three women -- a fire chief, a judge and a
street missionary -- as they battle West Virginia's devastating opioid
epidemic.

https://www.netflix.com/title/80192445

Jeff Dunham: Relative Disaster (comedy special) (3:01 am,
Netflix)

Ventriloquist Jeff Dunham brings his rude, crude and slightly demented
posse of puppets to Ireland for a gleeful skewering of family and politics.

https://www.netflix.com/title/80158670

Hand in Hand: A Benefit for Hurricane Harvey Relief (special)
(8-9 pm, ABC/CBS/NBC/Fox)

Telethon will also air on numerous cable networks. Expected
guests/performers include Beyoncé, George Clooney, Stephen Colbert,
Ellen DeGeneres, Robert De Niro, Drake, Jimmy Fallon, Tom Hanks, Dwayne
Johnson, Matthew McConaughey, Tim McGraw, Tyler Perry, Questlove, Adam
Sandler, Gwen Stefani, George Strait, Barbra Streisand, Oprah Winfrey,
and many more. Donations may also be made online.

https://handinhand2017.com/

The Haves and the Have Nots (season 4 finale) (9 pm, OWN)

Renewed for seasons 5 and 6.

My Crazy Sex (season 2 premiere) (10 and 11 pm, two
episodes, Lifetime Channel)

Big Freedia Bounces Back (season 6 premiere) (10 pm, Fuse)

Chrisley Knows Best (season 5 fall premiere) (10 pm, USA)

According to Chrisley [new] (10:30 pm, USA)

New aftershow.

Tomorrow's scripted and network premieres:

None.

--Robin
anim8rfsk
2017-09-12 16:19:39 UTC
http://youtu.be/bCtwy-IPWjQ
http://youtu.be/khSO7qEKbvo
http://youtu.be/QGA1YFGQvWY
[...]
Nothing, less than nothing, and then none. Thanks,> --Robin
Obveeus
2017-09-12 16:19:59 UTC
Post by Robin Miller
The Mindy Project (final season 6 premiere) (3:01 am, Hulu)
This final season will see Chris Messina return for multiple
episodes, while Reese Witherspoon will also guest.

I will watch this when it comes to Netflix.
Post by Robin Miller
Jeff Dunham: Relative Disaster (comedy special) (3:01 am,
Netflix)

Thanks. Added to MyList.

Also today is the finale for season 2 of TOP OF THE LAKE. Gee, it seems
like only 2 days ago was the season premiere...
Robin Miller
2017-09-12 16:24:57 UTC
Post by Robin Miller
This final season will see Chris Messina return for multiple episodes,
while Reese Witherspoon will also guest.
I will watch this when it comes to Netflix.
Do Hulu shows come to Netflix? Or it only this show because it started
on Fox?

--Robin
Obveeus
I watched the last season of THE MINDY PROJECT via DVD from Netflix.
Jim G.
2017-09-12 16:58:53 UTC
Post by Obveeus
Also today is the finale for season 2 of TOP OF THE LAKE. Gee, it seems
like only 2 days ago was the season premiere...
I was underwhelmed by the first series of this one and its finale, in
particular. But I still watched the premiere of this second series until
I bailed halfway through the first episode since it was more of the
same, but worse. It's as if every character is channeling the worst
college roommate ever even if that character is decades past college age.
"I intend to save her beautiful, stubborn ass. And if you keep being
weird about this, I intend to poke you in the lung hole." -- D'avin
Jaqobis, KILLJOYS
Rahul Rai
2017-09-13 15:34:26 UTC
Post by Robin Miller
Hand in Hand: A Benefit for Hurricane Harvey Relief (special)
(8-9 pm, ABC/CBS/NBC/Fox)
Telethon will also air on numerous cable networks. Expected
guests/performers include Beyoncé, George Clooney, Stephen Colbert,
Ellen DeGeneres, Robert De Niro, Drake, Jimmy Fallon, Tom Hanks, Dwayne
Johnson, Matthew McConaughey, Tim McGraw, Tyler Perry, Questlove, Adam
Sandler, Gwen Stefani, George Strait, Barbra Streisand, Oprah Winfrey,
and many more. Donations may also be made online.
https://handinhand2017.com/
Celebrities Turn Hurricane Benefit Concert into Left-Wing Sermon
https://news.grabien.com/story-celebrities-turn-hurricane-benefit-concert-left-wing-sermon?fref=gc&dti=1688985234647266
Ubiquitous
2017-09-29 09:57:07 UTC
Hand in Hand: A Benefit for Hurricane Harvey Relief (special) (8-9 pm,
ABC/CBS/NBC/Fox)
Telethon will also air on numerous cable networks. Expected
guests/performers include Beyoncé, George Clooney, Stephen Colbert,
Ellen DeGeneres, Robert De Niro, Drake, Jimmy Fallon, Tom Hanks, Dwayne
Johnson, Matthew McConaughey, Tim McGraw, Tyler Perry, Questlove, Adam
Sandler, Gwen Stefani, George Strait, Barbra Streisand, Oprah Winfrey,
and many more. Donations may also be made online.
Well, it didn't take long for the participants to politicize that telethon,
did it?