Ray Donovan, shock first episode SPOILER!!
2017-08-11 09:03:57 UTC
They offed his wife (cancer). The ep. deals with that.
BTR1701
2017-08-11 10:18:49 UTC
They offed his wife (cancer). The ep. deals with that.
Great. So now Ray is going to be even more morose and emotionally closed
off.
trotsky
2017-08-11 10:34:16 UTC
They offed his wife (cancer). The ep. deals with that.
Sounds like a snooze fest like the last season was.
RichA
2017-08-11 23:47:26 UTC
One critic who thought last season was poor liked this ep. I did, because it didn't spell-out what had happened, it recounted events in brief flashbacks.
trotsky
2017-08-12 10:56:32 UTC
They offed his wife (cancer). The ep. deals with that.
Sounds like a snooze fest like the last season was.
One critic who thought last season was poor liked this ep. I did, because it didn't spell-out what had happened, it recounted events in brief flashbacks.
I'll take your word for it. You can't always be wrong. Or not.

Adam H. Kerman
2017-08-11 12:10:08 UTC
They offed his wife (cancer). The ep. deals with that.
What was with the car wreck, then?

Suddenly, Micky is a good guy?

I'm a little confused as to what the two people who left Susan Sarandon's
company were extorting her with. That wasn't just client files, I don't think.
RichA
2017-08-11 23:49:55 UTC
They offed his wife (cancer). The ep. deals with that.
What was with the car wreck, then?
Suddenly, Micky is a good guy?
I'm a little confused as to what the two people who left Susan Sarandon's
company were extorting her with. That wasn't just client files, I don't think.
No real idea! But I'm still amazed that when I watch the show, the eps just fly by. The thing with Terry reminded me of a movie with George Segal, "The Terminal Man."

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0072267/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_87
Adam H. Kerman