Sorry, libs, perogies. HAITI and Nigeria ARE s---holes
2018-01-12 20:57:16 UTC
I admire Trump for his honest opinion. For any latte-sipping prog who never sets foot outside Manhattan, the Third World is one big garbage dump.
Ubiquitous
2018-01-12 23:27:48 UTC
Mmmm, perogies!
A Friend
2018-01-12 23:36:15 UTC
Yep. I'm particularly fond of Mrs. T's.
Ubiquitous
2018-01-13 01:41:26 UTC
Mmmm, perogies!
Yep. I'm particularly fond of Mrs. T's.
The Bloody mary mix?
http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/mr-and-mrs-t-bloody-mary-mix/n8998?snl=1
2018-01-13 03:50:29 UTC
Mmmm, perogies!
Yep. I'm particularly fond of Mrs. T's.
The Bloody mary mix?
http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/mr-and-mrs-t-bloody-mary-mix/n8998?snl=1
No, the pierogies.

http://www.mrstspierogies.com

Proud sponsors of RFD-TV's THE JIMMY STURR SHOW, which is all about
polka.

Breezy Kildare
2018-01-13 02:28:19 UTC
I admire Trump for his honest opinion. For any latte-sipping prog who never sets foot outside Manhattan, the Third World is one big garbage dump.
If the P.C. Police had the power to Pass Sentence and Jail people ... Trump would be doing Life without Parole! ... but thanks to the wisdom of Madison and Jefferson ... He's still our President ... for another 7 years!