Another Animal Kingdom question
Add Reply
T***@agent.com
2017-08-11 11:37:42 UTC
Why was J. so surprised that he and Baz has hit Smurf's storage
locker? I thought he went with her to the facility but didn't know
which locker was hers. You'd think when he and Baz went to the same
facility, he would have made the connection.
Obveeus
2017-08-11 12:26:07 UTC
Post by T***@agent.com
Why was J. so surprised that he and Baz has hit Smurf's storage
locker? I thought he went with her to the facility but didn't know
which locker was hers. You'd think when he and Baz went to the same
facility, he would have made the connection.
I think he did make the connection, but didn't want to reveal to Baz
that Smurf had brought him to the storage unit complex before...and he
can still weakly claim to Smurf (if she finds out he was there for the
robbery) that he thought that Baz was after someone else's storage unit.
For a 'kid' is is very devious and seemingly brighter than all of them.
T***@agent.com
2017-08-11 14:14:25 UTC
Post by Obveeus
Post by T***@agent.com
Why was J. so surprised that he and Baz has hit Smurf's storage
locker? I thought he went with her to the facility but didn't know
which locker was hers. You'd think when he and Baz went to the same
facility, he would have made the connection.
I think he did make the connection, but didn't want to reveal to Baz
that Smurf had brought him to the storage unit complex before...and he
can still weakly claim to Smurf (if she finds out he was there for the
robbery) that he thought that Baz was after someone else's storage unit.
For a 'kid' is is very devious and seemingly brighter than all of them.
I guess that makes sense but, if so, he is playing a dangerous game.
Those who play both sides against the middle can get squashed.