Walmart Raises Its Minimum Wage, Immediately Does THIS Next [GRAPHIC & VIDEO]
BeeSting Alergy
2015-08-01 07:40:21 UTC
http://bit.ly/1SR7EW0

Earlier this year, Walmart raised the starting wage for more than
100,000 of its employees. This move reportedly cost at least $1 billion
to implement, though the long-term costs could potentially be far worse.

For instance, recent reporting by the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette
revealed that Walmart plans to soon lay off 1000 employees at its home
office in Bentonville.

This revelation comes only months after Walmart simultaneously shut
down five stores across the nation for alleged “plumbing problems,”
thus putting 2,500 employees in an extraordinarily precarious
predicament.

Here’s the thing. According to Zero Hedge contributor Tyler Durden,
“reporters determined that no plumbing permits had been filed in any of
the locales where the shuttered stores were located.”

Durden suspected that the real reason for the shutdowns was to “cut
costs.”

By choosing to boost “the living standards of its employees by the
smallest of fractions,” argued Durden, Walmart crippled “the cost and
wage structure of the entire ecosystem of” individual stores “that feed
into it,” which in turn led to “a tidal wave of layoffs for said”
stores.

For a more detailed explanation of this phenomenon, check the video:

When either government or businesses raise minimum wage, it skyrockets
costs. To compensate, businesses then layoff workers.

So yes, some workers wind up with a more livable wage, but at the cost
of a bunch of other workers winding up with NO WAGE at all!

It is a frustrating effect, but it is part of economics 101 — a class
that minimum-wage-championing liberals really ought to take!

----------

Just so you know.
FPP
2015-08-01 07:54:53 UTC
On 2015-08-01 07:40:21 +0000, "BeeSting Alergy"
Post by BeeSting Alergy
Here’s the thing. According to Zero Hedge contributor Tyler Durden,
“reporters determined that no plumbing permits had been filed in any of
the locales where the shuttered stores were located.”
You DO that "Tyler Durden" is a character in "Fight Club", right?

And you DO know that he's actually a figment of another character's
imagination, right? He doesn't exist.

Yeah... I thought not.

Any more fiction you'd like to quote? Fox News, perhaps?
--
Why does the abbreviation for "World Wide Web" (www) have nine
syllables, while the words it represents only have three?
BeeSting Alergy
2015-08-01 11:32:35 UTC
In message ID <mkr3r5$h3v$***@dont-email.me>, my LYING monkey moron
bitch, FPP, CLEARLY wrote that the imbecile HAD killfiled me & WILL
killfile me again. This creepy idiot can do nothing but lie <LOL>:

Subject: Re: Jenner Says 'Call Me Caitlyn' on Vanity Fair Cover
My monkey moron bitch, FPP, keeps following me around USENET even
Funny how he claims that before going into hiding after losing a
debate, is it not?
Never, ever said he was killfiled. Never. Ever. I said he WOULD be
killfiled. Eventually.
=============================
Subject: Re: Are You Watching That Fucking Liar Now? Obama Is SO
Fucking Full of Shit
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 21:34:59 -0500
[...]
Well, this is officially too boring.
[...]
Explains why I had you killfiled before, and will again.
[...]
You'd like me to go away mad... that would make your day. But I'd
rather just go away bored.
=============================

StingNote 1: "Explains why I had you killfiled before, and will again."

StingNote 2: There is never any need to engage a documented
MONUMENTALLY STUPID poster when shining a bright light on the moron's
own lies and idiocy does the trick every time.

Just so you know.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So, you see, the lying moron monkey ACTUALLY BELIEVED the lie he just
spewed UNTIL "BeeSting Alergy" PAINFULLY showed him and the world the
truth.

Same thing applies to his latent homosexuality. Something inside him
forced him to tell the truth ONCE when he typed...

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
FPP: Sure sounds like penis envy to me...

DoD: Which you are an expert on?

FPP: Well, obviously, the big pricks part... :-)

Hope that helps.

FREDDIE'S got a little bit of BITCH in him...
The BITCH instead, outweighs the FRED.

Just so you know.
FPP
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 21:34:59 -0500
[...]
[...]
So, once again, I post a coherent response to your idiocy... and all
you come back with is "closeted homo" slurs.

Proud to be a Conservative, are we?
BeeSting Alergy
2015-08-02 02:43:31 UTC
From: "FPP" <***@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Notorious RBG [LIBERAL DEMOCRAT].: "I Was Drunk At Obama's
Boring State Or The Union"
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 01:05:50 -0500
<***@news.eternal-september.org>
<mbr3tq$726$***@dont-email.me>
<***@news.eternal-september.org>
Newsgroups:
alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,rec.arts.tv,alt.society.li
beralism,alt.society.conservatism,alt.radio.talk

On 2015-02-15 21:58:43 +0000, "BeeSting Alergy"
On 2015-02-15 16:16:03 +0000, "BeeSting Alergy"
It's obvious your mother is in hiding with shame.
My mother is dead.
Killed by your monumental stupidity.
No doubt.
Just so you know.
Well, that and lung cancer... I don't mince words.

-----------

StingNote: No need to waste any time or keystrokes with an imbecile
when throwing his own ignorance back at him suffices perfectly.

Just so you know.
NoBody
And that FPP is no one at all..
BeeSting Alergy
2015-08-02 02:47:18 UTC
On Sat, 1 Aug 2015 03:54:53 -0400, my LYING monkey moron
bitch, FPP, CLEARLY wrote that the imbecile HAD killfiled me & WILL
On 2015-08-01 07:40:21 +0000, "BeeSting Alergy"
Here?s the thing. According to Zero Hedge contributor Tyler Durden,
?reporters determined that no plumbing permits had been filed in
any of >> the locales where the shuttered stores were located.?
You DO that "Tyler Durden" is a character in "Fight Club", right?
And that FPP is no one at all..
Now that was very funny.

Just so you know.
FPP
2015-08-02 05:16:50 UTC
On 2015-08-02 02:47:18 +0000, "BeeSting Alergy"
On 2015-08-01 07:40:21 +0000, "BeeSting Alergy"
Here?s the thing. According to Zero Hedge contributor Tyler Durden,
?reporters determined that no plumbing permits had been filed in
any of >> the locales where the shuttered stores were located.?
You DO that "Tyler Durden" is a character in "Fight Club", right?
And that FPP is no one at all..
Now that was very funny.
FREDDIE'S got a little bit of BITCH in him...
The BITCH instead, outweighs the FRED.
Just so you know.
So you DIDN'T know! Why else post an article written by an Imaginary Friend?

So it's particularly fitting that you laugh at a remark made by ANOTHER
Imaginary Friend...

Mr. Know-it-All and Mr. No-Nothing... together again, and stupider by a
factor of TWO!
--
Q: How do you know when <***@nowhere.com> is lying? A: Ubiquitous
<***@polaris.net> fingers are moving.
NoBody
Poor, ignorant FPP.
Stung
2015-08-02 12:31:49 UTC
On Sun, 2 Aug 2015 01:16:50 -0400, my LYING monkey moron
On 2015-08-01 07:40:21 +0000, "BeeSting Alergy"
Post by FPP
Post by BeeSting Alergy
Post by NoBody
You DO that "Tyler Durden" is a character in "Fight Club", right?
And that FPP is no one at all..
Now that was very funny.
FREDDIE'S got a little bit of BITCH in him...
The BITCH instead, outweighs the FRED.
Just so you know.
So you DIDN'T know! Why else post an article written by an
Imaginary Friend?
So it's particularly fitting that you laugh at a remark made by
ANOTHER Imaginary Friend...
Poor, ignorant FPP.
All one can do is laugh at the stupidity of this moron. I'm having lots
of fun with this MONUMENTALLY STUPID clown. He/She's not enjoying it
that much.

Just so you know.
FPP
2015-08-02 21:49:18 UTC
On 2015-08-01 07:40:21 +0000, "BeeSting Alergy"
Post by FPP
Post by BeeSting Alergy
Post by NoBody
You DO that "Tyler Durden" is a character in "Fight Club", right?
And that FPP is no one at all..
Now that was very funny.
FREDDIE'S got a little bit of BITCH in him...
The BITCH instead, outweighs the FRED.
Just so you know.
So you DIDN'T know! Why else post an article written by an
Imaginary Friend?
So it's particularly fitting that you laugh at a remark made by
ANOTHER Imaginary Friend...
Poor, ignorant FPP.
All one can do is laugh at the stupidity of this moron. I'm having lots
of fun with this MONUMENTALLY STUPID clown. He/She's not enjoying it
that much.
FREDDIE'S got a little bit of BITCH in him...
The BITCH instead, outweighs the FRED.
Just so you know.
Oh, wow... was I ever put down!

How DO you come up with all of these SNAPPY comebacks?

My guess is the weekly circle-jerk...
--
PeeStink Alergy <***@email.com> FINALLY admits the truth,
that he thinks I'm a genius, and he's a liar - and is damned proud of

On 2015-06-24, "BeeSting Alergy" said: "StingNote #1: Of course, the
subject header is mine AND NOT TRUE. But..." and "She makes both "wy" &
"FPP" look like board-certified geniuses."

FPP
2015-08-02 21:50:27 UTC
EXACTLY!

Nobody wrote...

On 2015-06-24, "BeeSting Alergy" said: "StingNote #1: Of course, the

NoBody
2015-08-03 10:51:01 UTC
Post by FPP
EXACTLY!
Nobody wrote...
And FPP makes yet another pointless post.
BeeSting Alergy
2015-08-03 11:49:23 UTC
On Sun, 2 Aug 2015 17:50:27 -0400, my LYING monkey moron
Post by FPP
EXACTLY!
Nobody wrote...
And FPP makes yet another pointless post.
This is what I've found that morons do. Freddie never disappoints in
the area of posting stupid stuff.

Just so you know.
FPP
2015-08-03 23:31:35 UTC
On 2015-08-03 07:49:23 -0400, "BeeSting Alergy"
Post by FPP
EXACTLY!
Nobody wrote...
And FPP makes yet another pointless post.
This is what I've found that morons do. Freddie never disappoints in
the area of posting stupid stuff.
FREDDIE'S got a little bit of BITCH in him...
The BITCH instead, outweighs the FRED.
Just so you know.
And exactly what was the earth-shattering import of the last two posts,
pray tell?

Ready to trot out another Cut 'n' Paste job already?
--

http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3Cmen81d%24lq0%241%40dont-email.me%3E
http://fc00.deviantart.net/images3/i/2004/181/4/a/The_Lurking_Sock_Puppet.jpg
trotsky
2015-08-04 12:34:11 UTC
On 2015-08-03 07:49:23 -0400, "BeeSting Alergy"
Post by FPP
EXACTLY!
Nobody wrote...
And FPP makes yet another pointless post.
This is what I've found that morons do. Freddie never disappoints in
the area of posting stupid stuff.
FREDDIE'S got a little bit of BITCH in him...
The BITCH instead, outweighs the FRED.
Just so you know.
And exactly what was the earth-shattering import of the last two posts,
pray tell?
Ready to trot out another Cut 'n' Paste job already?
Wow, an exchange between PeeStink and "Nobody", aka Ubi-Pubie. That's
as good as it gets!
NoBody
2015-08-05 13:19:10 UTC
On 2015-08-03 07:49:23 -0400, "BeeSting Alergy"
Post by FPP
EXACTLY!
Nobody wrote...
And FPP makes yet another pointless post.
This is what I've found that morons do. Freddie never disappoints in
the area of posting stupid stuff.
FREDDIE'S got a little bit of BITCH in him...
The BITCH instead, outweighs the FRED.
Just so you know.
And exactly what was the earth-shattering import of the last two posts,
pray tell?
Ready to trot out another Cut 'n' Paste job already?
Wow, an exchange between PeeStink and "Nobody", aka Ubi-Pubie. That's
as good as it gets!
Ah, Twitski lying again that I post under more than one name. How
typical and expected of you.

BeeSting Alergy
2015-08-02 12:24:45 UTC
"BeeSting Alergy" kicked FPP all over USENET, the moron has gone
On 2015-02-22 13:54:22 +0000, "BeeSting Alergy"
As always, you talk directly out of your ass, monkey moron.
Fact is, you understand NUMBERS the same way you understand GRAMMAR...

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
There is NO VERB "TO LIE".
Not in English, there isn't.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

As the United States of America celebrates another birthday chocked
full in freedom and liberty...

... you, JfredMuggs bitch, FPP, keeps following me around USENET even
On 2015-02-22 13:10:40 +0000, "BeeSting Alergy"
Since liberals are stupid, these morons really believe that the
rest of America are as stupid as they are.
We're not.
Not everybody... just you.
And you, monkey... moronic liar - much?
================================
Fucking Full of Shit
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 21:34:59 -0500
[...]
Well, this is officially too boring.
[...]
Explains why I had you killfiled before, and will again.
[...]
You'd like me to go away mad... that would make your day. But I'd
rather just go away bored.
================================
Liberal...
LIAR...
It's all synonymous.
Just so you know.
You dumb little shit! You FELL FOR IT!
You lied, moron. And the entire world can see it.

You must feel like shit, monkey.

LSHTARDMF
(Laughing So Hard Tears Are Running Down My Face)

Just so you know.
FPP
2015-08-02 21:47:48 UTC
Post by BeeSting Alergy
Fact is, you understand NUMBERS the same way you understand GRAMMAR...
Then 'splain it to me, GENIUS!

Or, just run away like usual. Your choice.

And, now, wait for the puss-out... 3 - 2 - 1 - 0

On 2015-06-24, "BeeSting Alergy" said: "StingNote #1: Of course, the

BeeSting Alergy
2015-08-03 11:50:35 UTC
My God in Heaven, the MONUMENTAL STUPIDITY of FPP is rather shocking.
On 2015-02-23 09:30:04 +0000, "BeeSting Alergy"
You've admitted helping to kill yo' mama dead by your MONUMENTAL
STUPIDITY. You (as a 5th grade drop-out) still don't understand THE
FUTURE TENSE or how to define the verb "TO LIE".
There is NO VERB "TO LIE".
This one is another keeper, monkey.
Not in English, there isn't.
You MONUMENTALLY STUPID monkey moron. Read it & weep:

=================================
lying
[lahy-ing]
vERB
1. present participle of lie.
=================================
lie
vERB (used without object), lied, lying.
5. to speak falsely or utter untruth knowingly, as with intent to
deceive.
Synonyms: prevaricate, fib.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/lie
=================================
"Lie" is a noun. "Lying" is a verb. "To lie" is an infinitive.
You MONUMENTALLY STUPID fool, the "infinitive" IS the verb...

=================================
INFINITIVE is a grammatical term used to refer to certain VERB forms
that exist in many languages.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinitive

An infinitive will almost always begin with to followed by the simple
form of the VERB...
http://www.chompchomp.com/terms/infinitive.htm
=================================

My moron monkey bitch of an imbecilic lying idiot is officially DONE.

Just so you know.
FPP
2015-08-03 23:32:38 UTC
On 2015-08-03 07:50:35 -0400, "BeeSting Alergy"
On 2015-02-23 09:30:04 +0000, "BeeSting Alergy"
[...]
Same informative and enlightening post as always...

NoBody
It contains far more factual content than your average post.
Siri Cruz
2015-08-01 08:34:07 UTC
Post by BeeSting Alergy
By choosing to boost “the living standards of its employees by the
smallest of fractions,” argued Durden, Walmart crippled “the cost and
wage structure of the entire ecosystem of” individual stores “that feed
into it,” which in turn led to “a tidal wave of layoffs for said”
stores.
So.....you're saying Walmart is too big to fail. That it must receive government
bailouts, subsidies, and exemptions because keeping Walmart in business is more
important than expecting it to compete for labour in a free market.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.'
When is a Kenyan not a Kenyan? When he's a Canadian.
That's People's Commissioner Siri Cruz now. Punch!
Frito Pendejo
2015-08-03 20:27:32 UTC
Post by Siri Cruz
By choosing to boost “the living standards of its employees by the
smallest of fractions,” argued Durden, Walmart crippled “the cost and
wage structure of the entire ecosystem of” individual stores “that feed
into it,” which in turn led to “a tidal wave of layoffs for said”
stores.
So.....you're saying Walmart is too big to fail. That it must receive government
bailouts, subsidies, and exemptions because keeping Walmart in business is more
important than expecting it to compete for labour in a free market.
I think that is what he's saying. According to contemporary conservative
economic philosophy, Walmart is the only retail store in America. That
propaganda about free markets, competition, etc. is all crap. And, get
this, Walmart the only Retail Store in America, is not allowed to set
its own wages for employees!

South Park, the perfect commentary on American culture, already did a
Walmart episode. Americans hate Walmart, yet we all shop there. So
they burn down the Walmart in protest and a few years later some other
store comes along and dominates the market. Then they burn that store
down while singing kumbayah.

I like Walmart, but never buy fresh meat there. Or shoes. Smith's
supermarket for the meat, Amazon.com for the shoes. Smith's has
very competitive prices, and fresher meat. Walmart doesn't sell New
Balance shoes. Walmart has cheaper prices on Gardettos. It also
sells camouflage shorts and "Thundercats" t-shirts -- my standard
summer uniform. Thundercats, ho!
Lesmond
2015-08-04 15:59:12 UTC
Post by Frito Pendejo
Post by Siri Cruz
[...]
I *try* not to, but I do.
If there's a nuclear winter, at least it'll snow.
Dänk 42Ø
2015-08-02 02:52:54 UTC
Post by BeeSting Alergy
When either government or businesses raise minimum wage, it skyrockets
costs. To compensate, businesses then layoff workers.
So yes, some workers wind up with a more livable wage, but at the cost
of a bunch of other workers winding up with NO WAGE at all!
It is a frustrating effect, but it is part of economics 101 — a class
that minimum-wage-championing liberals really ought to take!
But Walmart voluntarily raised its base wage, it was not forced to do so
by the government -- which is what you seem to be objecting to.

Lately, government-mandated minimum wages are being outpaced by market
wages. Even undocumented aliens will not work for less then $10/hour,
though the official federal minimum is $7.25. Rising wages are a sign
of an improving economy. So are rising prices, which is why American
workers will soon be demanding higher wages than what the government
requires.

Everything in moderation, though. For example, in the 1980s Mexico
underwent a period of hyperinflation, during which numerical prices
and wages became meaningless. The official, constantly-rising
minimum wage became the benchmark against everything else was
measured. As zeros were added to the devalued peso, the official
minimum wage became the de facto currency unit. At least for the
commoners -- the wealthy elite kept their wealth in hard currency
offshore accounts.