Trumpski Let Spyplane Fly Over Washington From Russia
2017-08-12 07:11:19 UTC
Unarmed Russian Air Force jet overflies the Pentagon, Capitol, CIA
August 11, 2017 - CNN

-- http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/09/us/russian-air-force-tu154-overflight-dc/index.html
b***@gmail.com
2017-08-12 11:33:04 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Unarmed Russian Air Force jet overflies the Pentagon, Capitol, CIA
August 11, 2017 - CNN
-- http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/09/us/russian-air-force-tu154-overflight-dc/index.html
You fucking snowflakes really ARE desperate, aren't you.
You mad at CNN for just reporting the news?
trotsky
I would like to know the answer to this question too.
b***@gmail.com
2017-08-12 17:16:50 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Post by b***@gmail.com
Unarmed Russian Air Force jet overflies the Pentagon, Capitol, CIA
August 11, 2017 - CNN
-- http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/09/us/russian-air-force-tu154-overflight-dc/index.html
You fucking snowflakes really ARE desperate, aren't you.
You mad at CNN for just reporting the news?
I would like to know the answer to this question too.
But do Trumpers who hate CNN and MSNBC reports even hate their own con reporters at Fox and Breitbart?

Russian Plane Flies Over Trump's New Jersey Golf Club, DC Area
Fox News - Aug 9, 2017

-- http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/09/russian-spy-plane-flies-over-trumps-new-jersey-golf-club-dc-area.html

Breezy Eason
2017-08-12 18:59:36 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Post by trotsky
Post by b***@gmail.com
Post by b***@gmail.com
Unarmed Russian Air Force jet overflies the Pentagon, Capitol, CIA
August 11, 2017 - CNN
-- http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/09/us/russian-air-force-tu154-overflight-dc/index.html
You fucking snowflakes really ARE desperate, aren't you.
You mad at CNN for just reporting the news?
I would like to know the answer to this question too.
But do Trumpers who hate CNN and MSNBC reports even hate their own con reporters at Fox and Breitbart?
Russian Plane Flies Over Trump's New Jersey Golf Club, DC Area
Fox News - Aug 9, 2017
-- http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/09/russian-spy-plane-flies-over-trumps-new-jersey-golf-club-dc-area.html
Hows that Job Search going? ... Trump next week is going to Cut Food Stamp Benefits by 20% for single males who live with their mothers!

p.s. Russian plane was NOT a Military plane ... and We are Not at War with Russia ... despite all the #Fake News you're getting from CNN! U.S.A. Commercial Flights fly into Moscow and Leningrad 3-4 times every day ... Russians do same ... You're an IDIOT!
m***@hotmail.com
I see Breitbart shut-up about the russian plane incident. But no. Fox disagrees with you. Fox News said that: "Russian Plane Flies Over Trump's New Jersey Golf Club, DC Area"
t***@gmail.com
2017-08-12 19:45:11 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Post by b***@gmail.com
Unarmed Russian Air Force jet overflies the Pentagon, Capitol, CIA
August 11, 2017 - CNN
-- http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/09/us/russian-air-force-tu154-overflight-dc/index.html
You fucking snowflakes really ARE desperate, aren't you.
You mad at CNN for just reporting the news?
I would like to know the answer to this question too.
"Trust but verify"

"An unarmed Russian Air Force aircraft overflew the US Capitol as part of a longstanding treaty that allows the militaries of the United States and Russia to observe the other from the air"

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/09/us/russian-air-force-tu154-overflight-dc/index.html

-------------

Can you hear me now?
j***@hotmail.com
If any dipwadd reads the stories they'll see its a treaty based flight done by both sides.
Bill Steele
2017-08-15 16:24:14 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
You mad at CNN for just reporting the news?
Not really. Just at people who claim that because it was on CNN it can
be discussed in a TV newsgroup.

Let's move on to sports:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2722988-saquon-barkley-is-the-superstar-college-football-and-penn-state-needs?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial
m***@hotmail.com
2017-08-16 20:35:13 UTC
Post by Bill Steele
Post by b***@gmail.com
You mad at CNN for just reporting the news?
Not really. Just at people who claim that because it was on CNN it can
be discussed in a TV newsgroup.
OK, then. Not so fast. What if it was on Fox News? Here are the headlines:

Behind Manafort's Loans, a Chopper Pilot Who Flew Into Trump's Orbit
Bloomberg-Jul 25, 2017
The U.S. special counsel investigating Russian efforts to interfere with the presidential election is also looking into Manafort's finances.

Russian plane makes observation flight over CIA, Pentagon and ...
International-TASS-Aug 9, 2017

Russian military spy plane flies low near Wright-Patterson Air Force ...
KLEW-Aug 10, 2017

A Russian Spy Plane Could Follow Trump to Manhattan
WNYC-Aug 11, 2017

Russian spy plane trolls Trump with flight over DC, New Jersey
Politico-Aug 9, 2017

Russian Military Jet Flies Over New Jersey
TAPinto.net-Aug 12, 2017

Russian spy plane flies over Trump's New Jersey golf club, DC area
Fox News-Aug 9, 2017