CNN Pencil Neck Guest ...'Give Diplomacy Another Chance' ... Host ... 'Why Would it Work Now after Failing 24 Years under 3 Presidents?'
Breezy Eason
2017-08-10 22:03:26 UTC
said "Pencil Neck" ... Senator from MD... then went on and on for 10 mins ... finally blaming Trump for the Crisis ... "the President needs to Tone Down the "Fire and Fury" rhetoric and stop threatening N Korea!"

Very Funny!!!
Rhino
2017-08-11 02:17:45 UTC
Post by Breezy Eason
said "Pencil Neck" ... Senator from MD... then went on and on for 10 mins ... finally blaming Trump for the Crisis ... "the President needs to Tone Down the "Fire and Fury" rhetoric and stop threatening N Korea!"
Very Funny!!!
The Kim Dynasty has been making dire threats for *decades*; Trump
responds in kind *once* and it's suddenly *him* that's the bad guy. Some
journalist wrote an article yesterday claiming that Trump's harsh
language might well provoke Kim to escalate his rhetoric and actions and
said that if that happened, it would be all *Trump's* fault. As if Kim
would have absolutely no choice but to push his launch button if Trump
used non-diplomatic language.

It must be pissing Kim off that his threats aren't resulting in the US
caving to his demands this time.
Breezy Eason
last 3 Presidents ... all just let Kim Goons Bully them ... which, of course just Encourages MORE Bullying ... but Now ... there's a New Sheriff in Town ... and he ain't nothing like the previous 3 Sheriff's!
FPP
2017-08-11 03:11:05 UTC
Post by Breezy Eason
said "Pencil Neck" ... Senator from MD... then went on and on for 10
mins ... finally blaming Trump for the Crisis ... "the President needs
to Tone Down the "Fire and Fury" rhetoric and stop threatening N Korea!"
Very Funny!!!
The Kim Dynasty has been making dire threats for *decades*; Trump
responds in kind *once* and it's suddenly *him* that's the bad guy.
Yes, it absolutely is. 100%. The American President is supposed to be
the sane one.
The one that DOESN'T start World War III.
--
"Mike Pence will lead Trump's transition team. Which is weird, because
normally when people transition, Pence sends them to conversion
therapy." -Colin Jost
Rhino
2017-08-11 03:33:18 UTC
Post by Breezy Eason
said "Pencil Neck" ... Senator from MD... then went on and on for 10
mins ... finally blaming Trump for the Crisis ... "the President needs
to Tone Down the "Fire and Fury" rhetoric and stop threatening N Korea!"
Very Funny!!!
The Kim Dynasty has been making dire threats for *decades*; Trump
responds in kind *once* and it's suddenly *him* that's the bad guy.
Yes, it absolutely is. 100%. The American President is supposed to be
the sane one.
The one that DOESN'T start World War III.
He's a lot saner than you are. Name just one bully that was ever
defeated by giving him what he wanted.
2017-08-11 09:43:41 UTC
Post by Breezy Eason
said "Pencil Neck" ... Senator from MD... then went on and on for 10
mins ... finally blaming Trump for the Crisis ... "the President needs
to Tone Down the "Fire and Fury" rhetoric and stop threatening N Korea!"
Very Funny!!!
The Kim Dynasty has been making dire threats for *decades*; Trump
responds in kind *once* and it's suddenly *him* that's the bad guy.
Yes, it absolutely is. 100%. The American President is supposed to
be the sane one.
The one that DOESN'T start World War III.
He's a lot saner than you are.
Fuck off.
--
"I prefer someone who burns the flag and then wraps themselves up in the
Constitution over someone who burns the Constitution and then wraps
themselves up in the flag." -Molly Ivins
FPP
2017-08-11 10:01:10 UTC
Post by Breezy Eason
said "Pencil Neck" ... Senator from MD... then went on and on for 10
mins ... finally blaming Trump for the Crisis ... "the President needs
to Tone Down the "Fire and Fury" rhetoric and stop threatening N Korea!"
Very Funny!!!
The Kim Dynasty has been making dire threats for *decades*; Trump
responds in kind *once* and it's suddenly *him* that's the bad guy.
Yes, it absolutely is. 100%. The American President is supposed to
be the sane one.
The one that DOESN'T start World War III.
He's a lot saner than you are. Name just one bully that was ever
defeated by giving him what he wanted.
Just one? Sure! Gary Hart.

"Follow me around, I don't care." Hart was quoted as saying. "I'm
serious. If anybody wants to put a tail on me, go ahead."

And then they did as he requested.

His candidacy for the Presidency ended when they published a picture of
him with Donna Rice sitting on his lap, on a yacht named "Monkey Business".

Any more dumb challenges?
FPP
2017-08-11 10:10:06 UTC
Post by Breezy Eason
said "Pencil Neck" ... Senator from MD... then went on and on for 10
mins ... finally blaming Trump for the Crisis ... "the President needs
to Tone Down the "Fire and Fury" rhetoric and stop threatening N Korea!"
Very Funny!!!
The Kim Dynasty has been making dire threats for *decades*; Trump
responds in kind *once* and it's suddenly *him* that's the bad guy.
Yes, it absolutely is. 100%. The American President is supposed to
be the sane one.
The one that DOESN'T start World War III.
He's a lot saner than you are. Name just one bully that was ever
defeated by giving him what he wanted.
Donald Trump wanted Comey gone. He got what he wanted.
And then he got a Special Counsel appointed as a direct result.

Now it's only a matter of time...
FPP
2017-08-11 10:14:38 UTC
Post by Breezy Eason
said "Pencil Neck" ... Senator from MD... then went on and on for 10
mins ... finally blaming Trump for the Crisis ... "the President needs
to Tone Down the "Fire and Fury" rhetoric and stop threatening N Korea!"
Very Funny!!!
The Kim Dynasty has been making dire threats for *decades*; Trump
responds in kind *once* and it's suddenly *him* that's the bad guy.
Yes, it absolutely is. 100%. The American President is supposed to
be the sane one.
The one that DOESN'T start World War III.
He's a lot saner than you are. Name just one bully that was ever
defeated by giving him what he wanted.
George W. Bush wanted to go into Iraq in the worst way. He got what he
wanted.
How did that work out for him, in the end?

ISIS rose directly out of his disbanding of Saddam's army.
Mission Accomplished!
FPP
2017-08-11 10:38:49 UTC
Post by Breezy Eason
said "Pencil Neck" ... Senator from MD... then went on and on for 10
mins ... finally blaming Trump for the Crisis ... "the President needs
to Tone Down the "Fire and Fury" rhetoric and stop threatening N Korea!"
Very Funny!!!
The Kim Dynasty has been making dire threats for *decades*; Trump
responds in kind *once* and it's suddenly *him* that's the bad guy.
Yes, it absolutely is. 100%. The American President is supposed
to be the sane one.
The one that DOESN'T start World War III.
He's a lot saner than you are. Name just one bully that was ever
defeated by giving him what he wanted.
Mitch McConnell and his flying monkeys in the Congress wanted a vote on
repealing Obamacare, didn't they? They got what they wanted.

How did that work out for them?
Rhino
2017-08-11 19:11:31 UTC
Post by Breezy Eason
[...]
Gary Hart?? Seriously? *That's* your example? And the others you've
given are just as lame.

I'm talking about bullies like the Kim Dynasty that have spent years
threatening to murder large numbers of people, especially world leaders,
not domestic politicians who never actually threatened physical harm to
anyone.

The most obvious example is Hitler, who gave strong hints of his plans
to conquer at least eastern Europe in Mein Kampf, published when he was
still a fairly minor opposition politician. What did people do about him
then? That's right, nothing. And what did the European powers,
especially France, do when he re-occupied the Rhineland in 1936? That's
right, nothing. And when he demanded to annex the Sudetenland (the
German-dominated areas of Czechoslovakia) in 1938? Neville Chamberlain,
in consultation with the French and Mussolini gave it to him without
even consulting the Czechs! And what happened when Hitler marched into
Austria that same year and unified it with Germany? That's right,
absolutely nothing. And what happened when Hitler gobbled up the rest of
Czechoslovakia in early 1939? Yup, the same as before: absolutely
nothing. Hitler was so emboldened by this that he marched into Poland in
September 1939 not expecting anyone to do anything then either! (He got
the shock of his life when the British and French declared war on him;
he was absolutely stunned that the British had not let him have Poland too!

Kim, like his father and grandfather before him, is a classic bully, the
kind that only stands down when you actually fight back. That's
something that *none* of Trump's predecessors (since Harry Truman) did.
And look what they've let happen! He's got nukes and very likely a lot
more than we thought he had - thanks Obama for doing NOTHING of any
significance when you found that out in 2013! - and you're having a
meltdown when Trump uses similar *language* to Kim.

Even North Korea's only "friend", China, has announced that they won't
stand against the US retaliating if North Korea starts something. They
will only get involved if the US launches a pre-emptive strike.

So now we need to see if Kim gets the message and backs the fuck down or
if he really is as nutty as a shithouse rat and bombs Guam, South Korea,
Japan or even the US. If he does, it'll be the last thing he ever does.
2017-08-11 21:52:55 UTC
Post by Breezy Eason
[...]
Ask a lame question...
therapy." -Colin Jost
FPP
2017-08-11 21:54:45 UTC
Post by Breezy Eason
[...]
Just because you can't formulate your question properly, don't blame me.
Post by Rhino
So now we need to see if Kim gets the message and backs the fuck down or if he really is as nutty as a shithouse rat and bombs Guam, South Korea, Japan or even the US. If he does, it'll be the last thing he ever does.
And because we elected an actual shithouse rat, it'll be the last thing
a lot of people ever do.
therapy." -Colin Jost
David Johnston
This IS what Kim wants. To be threatened by the nominal leader of the most powerful nation in the world and to look like a tough guy for not backing down.
h***@bbs.cpcn.com
2017-08-11 22:44:18 UTC
He's a lot saner than you are. Name just one bully that was ever
defeated by giving him what he wanted.
Exactly what are North Korean "dmeands"? AFAIK, there aren't asking
for anything. So the bully analogy doesn't cut it.

Further, a key player in this conflict is China, who controls Korea.
Do you propose going to war with China?
NoBody
2017-08-12 13:11:55 UTC
Post by h***@bbs.cpcn.com
Post by Rhino
He's a lot saner than you are. Name just one bully that was ever
defeated by giving him what he wanted.
Exactly what are North Korean "dmeands"? AFAIK, there aren't asking
for anything. So the bully analogy doesn't cut it.
A bully need not be asking for anything to be a bully. What's your
next excuse?

h***@bbs.cpcn.com
2017-08-11 22:41:50 UTC
The Kim Dynasty has been making dire threats for *decades*; Trump
responds in kind *once* and it's suddenly *him* that's the bad guy. Some
journalist wrote an article yesterday claiming that Trump's harsh
language might well provoke Kim to escalate his rhetoric and actions and
said that if that happened, it would be all *Trump's* fault. As if Kim
would have absolutely no choice but to push his launch button if Trump
used non-diplomatic language.
It must be pissing Kim off that his threats aren't resulting in the US
caving to his demands this time.
FALSE TO FACT

The U.S. has never "caved in" to North Korean demands.

As to diplomacy, it should be noted that the U.S. and USSR came very
close to war over Cuban missiles. Fortunately, cooler heads prevailed
and diplomacy resolved the conflict.

Diplomacy is better than war.
RichA
2017-08-11 04:44:52 UTC
Post by Breezy Eason
said "Pencil Neck" ... Senator from MD... then went on and on for 10 mins ... finally blaming Trump for the Crisis ... "the President needs to Tone Down the "Fire and Fury" rhetoric and stop threatening N Korea!"
Very Funny!!!
N. Korea is an enemy state. This guy sounds seditious.