Nike (NKE) - It's A Wash
Add Reply
Buzzsaw Checkerling
2018-09-10 22:39:14 UTC
Market Summary ==> Nike Inc
NYSE: NKE
82.10 USD +1.80 (2.24%)
Closed: Sep 10, 4:39 PM EDT

Looks like, at best (for Conservatives), this stock's performance since
"Colin" is a "wash".

However, there are many folks who now know the brand and will not now
nor will they ever buy anything from it again.

However, however - there ARE those brain-dead, mis-educated millennials.

______________
"Oprah would have to flee the very people — the Hollywood Elite
hypocrites — who are now her most enthusiastic supporters."
Bradley K. Sherman
2018-09-10 22:55:21 UTC
Post by Buzzsaw Checkerling
Market Summary ==> Nike Inc
NYSE: NKE
82.10 USD +1.80 (2.24%)
Closed: Sep 10, 4:39 PM EDT
Buzz's head has exploded. Everything he said was wrong.

--bks
Buzzsaw Checkerling
2018-09-10 23:37:28 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Buzzsaw Checkerling
Market Summary ==> Nike Inc
NYSE: NKE
82.10 USD +1.80 (2.24%)
Closed: Sep 10, 4:39 PM EDT
Buzz's head has exploded.
Nah, not really. I, unlike most brain-dead leftists, understand
corporate America.
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Everything he said was wrong.
F*A*C*E*P*A*L*M

I am truly glad that today's leftists are as stupid as the day is long.
Otherwise, these dimwits would be in power and we Conservatives would
have to do what they say.

Now, please explain (with quotes) how I "was wrong".

Too Fucking Funny!!!

______________
"I can't wait until George Stephanopoulos interviews George
Papadopoulus."
Bradley K. Sherman
2018-09-10 23:48:14 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Buzzsaw Checkerling
Market Summary ==> Nike Inc
NYSE: NKE
82.10 USD +1.80 (2.24%)
Closed: Sep 10, 4:39 PM EDT
Buzz's head has exploded.
Nah, not really. I, unlike most brain-dead leftists, understand
corporate America.
Bullshit, Buzz. You proved by your NKE messages
that you understand nothing.

BTW, ratings were up for the NFL on Sunday.

--bks
Buzzsaw Checkerling
2018-09-11 03:03:20 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Buzzsaw Checkerling
Market Summary ==> Nike Inc
NYSE: NKE
82.10 USD +1.80 (2.24%)
Closed: Sep 10, 4:39 PM EDT
Buzz's head has exploded.
Nah, not really. I, unlike most brain-dead leftists, understand
corporate America.
Bullshit, Buzz.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... you're simply stupid, BMHA.

Prove my bullshit, leftist (read: liar).

Do it right here ==> ___________________________
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
You proved by your NKE messages that you understand nothing.
Which messages are these, leftist (read: liar)?

Simply re-post my "misunderstandings"... should be easy.
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Buzzsaw Checkerling
F*A*C*E*P*A*L*M
I am truly glad that today's leftists are as stupid as the day is
long. Otherwise, these dimwits would be in power and we
Conservatives would have to do what they say.
BTW, ratings were up for the NFL on Sunday.
Up, down, up again... football is an AMERICAN sport.

AMERICANS like (some even love) football.

I really wish you liked/loved America the way Americans love football.

______________
"There's an entire establishment that wishes that I would shut up.
They've attained money, power, and influence via their hold on Black
minds. The business of slavery hates the business of freedom."
- @RealCandaceO
Bradley K. Sherman
2018-09-11 13:53:32 UTC
NKE up another $1.10/share (Tuesday 9:50 am EDT).
Poor Buzz, his head is exploding.

--bks
Buzzsaw Checkerling
2018-09-11 14:34:15 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
NKE up another $1.10/share (Tuesday 9:50 am EDT).
Poor Buzz, his head is exploding.
Post by Buzzsaw Checkerling
Market Summary ==> Nike Inc
NYSE: NKE
82.10 USD +1.80 (2.24%)
Closed: Sep 10, 4:39 PM EDT
Looks like, at best (for Conservatives), this stock's performance
since "Colin" is a "wash".
However, there are many folks who now know the brand and will not
now nor will they ever buy anything from it again.
However, however - there ARE those brain-dead, mis-educated millennials.
______________
"Oprah would have to flee the very people  the Hollywood Elite
hypocrites  who are now her most enthusiastic supporters."
My God, you're stupid, typical imbecile - stay leftist!!!

1) Why would "Poor Buzz" head explode?
2) This is what you lied & wrote:

BMHA: "You proved by your NKE messages that you understand nothing
(regarding my knowledge of corporate America)."

I wrote: "Prove my bullshit, leftist (read: liar).
Do it right here ==> ___________________________"

Typical leftist liar: "*>crickets<*"

Cowardice, overwhelming dishonesty, down-to-the-bone stupidity, hatred
of all things Western (including America)... thy name is "bks".

Too Fucking Sad (especially today)!!!

______________
"David Hogg is a 17-year-old student from Marjory Stoneman Douglas High
School in Florida, the scene of the most recent tragic school shooting.
Hogg is basking in his 15 minutes of fame at an embarrassingly early
age, and so we might avert our eyes from his much-viewed display of
ingratitude, sanctimony, and profanity, except that we can't, because
manipulative adults in the media are deploying him as a useful idiot."
Bradley K. Sherman
2018-09-11 14:36:54 UTC
Post by Buzzsaw Checkerling
Market Summary ==> Nike Inc
NYSE: NKE
82.10 USD +1.80 (2.24%)
Closed: Sep 10, 4:39 PM EDT
Now at $83.25. Nearing all-time high. Buzz will be back
shortly after he finishes washing the egg off his face.

--bks
Buzzsaw Checkerling
2018-09-11 15:12:42 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Buzzsaw Checkerling
Market Summary ==> Nike Inc
NYSE: NKE
82.10 USD +1.80 (2.24%)
Closed: Sep 10, 4:39 PM EDT
Looks like, at best (for Conservatives), this stock's
performance since "Colin" is a "wash".
However, there are many folks who now know the brand and will
not now nor will they ever buy anything from it again.
However, however - there ARE those brain-dead, mis-educated millennials.
______________
"Oprah would have to flee the very people  the Hollywood Elite
hypocrites  who are now her most enthusiastic supporters."
Now at $83.25. Nearing all-time high.
What goes up...

Of course, EXCEPT the intelligence of "bks".
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Buzz will be back shortly after he finishes washing the egg
off his face.
..."The bigger the lie, the more it will be believed."

______________
"Pay no attention to what that leftist liar behind the curtain says as
long as that piece of shit's lips are moving."
Bradley K. Sherman
2018-09-14 13:52:16 UTC
Post by Buzzsaw Checkerling
Market Summary ==> Nike Inc
NYSE: NKE
82.10 USD +1.80 (2.24%)
Closed: Sep 10, 4:39 PM EDT

| Nike stock closes at all-time high in aftermath of Colin
| Kaepernick ad campaign
<https://sports.yahoo.com/nike-stock-closes-time-high-aftermath-colin-kaepernick-ad-campaign-225007582.html>

Poor Buzz, no connection to reality. Sinking
like a stone in a sea of Trumpian lying tweets.

--bks
Buzzsaw Checkerling
2018-09-14 19:17:01 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Buzz will be back shortly after he finishes washing the egg
off his face.
..."The bigger the lie, the more it will be believed."
______________
"Pay no attention to what that leftist liar behind the curtain says
as long as that piece of shit's lips are moving."

| Nike stock closes at all-time high in aftermath of Colin
| Kaepernick ad campaign
<https://sports.yahoo.com/nike-stock-closes-time-high-aftermath-colin-
kaepernick-ad-campaign-225007582.html>
Poor Buzz, no connection to reality. Sinking
like a stone in a sea of Trumpian lying tweets.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... *>take breath<*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm still waiting for your leftist dumbass to PROVE that "Everything
[he] said was wrong..."

Of course, you're a lying leftist - you cannot and will not.

It really bothers me that today's lunatic leftists are this brainless.

It would be nice to have a substantial alternative to Conservatives.

Sadly, the brain-rot that now exists on the left goes from "the base"
(the lowest part or edge of...) to the idiots in "power".

*>sigh<*

"On March 2nd, 2017, Dr. Benjamin S. Carson, Sr., M.D., was sworn in as
the 17th Secretary of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban
Development."