Bon Jovi introduces line of women's panty hose inspired by Hillary Clinton's upcoming 2020 presidential campaign: "We Don't Run"
Add Reply
t***@gmail.com
2016-12-13 22:42:51 UTC

t***@gmail.com
2016-12-25 06:12:14 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/3y8qfO5_8ak
Vice President Joe Biden said Thursday that defeated Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton never really figured out why she was running.

"I don't think she ever really figured it out… And by the way, I think it was really hard for her to decide to run," Biden told the Los Angeles Times, in a wide-ranging interview.

The closest she came to having a concrete rationale, Biden says, is that she felt as a woman she had an obligation to run.

"She thought she had no choice but to run… That, as the first woman who had an opportunity to win the presidency, I think it was a real burden on her," Biden said, adding that the former secretary of state saw the run as a way to open up "a whole range of new vistas to women."

Joe Biden Knocks Democratic Party for ‘Elitism’
Curt Mills | Staff Writer Dec. 23, 2016
http://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2016-12-23/joe-biden-hillary-clinton-didnt-know-why-she-was-running
http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-biden-interview-20161222-story.html
RichA
Pffft. The first woman has to want the job and be willing and able to do it, not some lazy cow who coasted through her job as secretary of state while STILL involved with the influence-peddling, money-laundering Clinton Foundation.
t***@gmail.com
2017-02-04 22:56:11 UTC
On Tuesday, December 13, 2016 at 5:42:54 PM UTC-5, ***@gmail.com wrote:

Bon Jovi introduces line of women's panty hose inspired by Hillary Clinton's upcoming 2020 presidential campaign: "We Don't Run"
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.arts.tv/2TdSKOijQdo/5pevoNTHDQAJ
Post by t***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/3y8qfO5_8ak

Hillary Clinton is writing a book. 'Promise to America, I won't run for President again, ever, ever, ever'
David Usborne Miami 16 hours
http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/hillary-clinton-lost-election-2016-donald-trump-book-2020-a7562436.html

I can’t wait for Hillary Clinton’s new book. It is being billed as a series of essays about the highs and lows of her career including the 2016 presidential race and her loss to you-know-who. She plans to hang her musings on hundreds of quotes that have inspired her over the years.

“These quotes have helped me celebrate the good times, laugh at the absurd times, persevere during the hard times and deepen my appreciation of all life has to offer,” she offered in a pre-blurb blurb. There is no name yet but maybe we could suggest a few.
t***@gmail.com
2017-02-15 01:33:28 UTC
On Tuesday, December 13, 2016 at 5:42:54 PM UTC-5, ***@gmail.com wrote:

Bon Jovi introduces line of women's panty hose inspired by Hillary Clinton's upcoming 2020 presidential campaign: "We Don't Run"
Post by t***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/3y8qfO5_8ak
Katy Perry Just Designed a Shoe and Named It After Hillary Clinton
And it doesn't look how you think it might!
By Rachel Torgerson Feb 14, 2017

It's no secret that Katy Perry is a staunch Hillary Clinton supporter — she campaigned heavily for Hillary before the election and at Sunday's Grammys she wore a white pantsuit and "PERSIST" arm band in solidarity with her (and all women, TBH). Now she's proving her admiration for Hillary again, this time in shoe form.

Katy Perry Collections, Katy's new line of footwear that launches on Feb. 16, features shoes named after kick-ass ladies in her life.

"I chose some of my favorite girlfriends and my female family members and named all the shoes after them," Katy told People of her collection, which will retail between $59 and $299. Two styles are named after Girls stars Lena Dunham and Allison Williams, for example. But the name that truly sticks out is the "Hillary," a super-cute blush-pink pump with a lucite heel that's filled with tiny gold accents.
Ed Stasiak
2017-02-15 13:22:32 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
Two styles are named after Girls stars Lena Dunham and Allison Williams,
for example. But the name that truly sticks out is the "Hillary," a super-cute
blush-pink pump with a lucite heel that's filled with tiny gold accents.
I wonder what the Lena Dunham shoes look like?

t***@gmail.com
2017-09-12 19:47:00 UTC
On Tuesday, December 13, 2016 at 5:42:54 PM UTC-5, ***@gmail.com wrote:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.arts.tv/2TdSKOijQdo/5pevoNTHDQAJ
Post by t***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/3y8qfO5_8ak
Clinton's really not running again
CNN Digital Expansion 2017 By Dan Merica, CNN
Updated 1:16 PM ET, Tue September 12, 2017
http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/12/politics/hillary-clinton-not-running-for-president/index.html

http://youtu.be/t_PQvX5dUnE