TV Watch: Wonder Woman
Ubiquitous
2014-06-21 22:17:23 UTC
The online guide for tonight's ep reads:
"A magician who can turn lead into gold plans on buying the world".

I do not know where to start...
--
So to recap:
Iraq is imploding
And Obummer is fundraising & golfing
Michael Black
2014-06-22 02:35:49 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
"A magician who can turn lead into gold plans on buying the world".
I do not know where to start...
But it gets better, Ed Begley, the junior, appears as Diane Prince's
assistant, trying to do magic tricks, it's almost like putting Steve Jr.
out to pasture. And to make him look more mature, or something, he's got
a mustache.

Then Dick Gauthier plays the villain, with a little goatee and an accent
that made me think he was someone else initially.

It also looked like they reused that footage where she broke open the
vault, but I'm not certain of that.

Michael
anim8rFSK
2014-06-22 03:51:47 UTC
Post by Michael Black
Post by Ubiquitous
"A magician who can turn lead into gold plans on buying the world".
I do not know where to start...
But it gets better, Ed Begley, the junior, appears as Diane Prince's
assistant, trying to do magic tricks, it's almost like putting Steve Jr.
out to pasture. And to make him look more mature, or something, he's got
a mustache.
Then Dick Gauthier plays the villain, with a little goatee and an accent
that made me think he was someone else initially.
It also looked like they reused that footage where she broke open the
vault, but I'm not certain of that.
Michael
I love how he's going to bankrupt the world by selling half price gold
to the oil nations who to buy in such mass quantities will have to
increase the price of oil to where no one can afford it

huh?

and the downpayment (which is all he'll actually get, 'cause the gold is
a scam)?

$10 million

When the Hell was this written that $10m was most of the money in the
world? The 17th century?
Wait - are you saying that ClodReamer was wrong, or lying?
Ubiquitous
2014-06-22 06:49:08 UTC
Post by anim8rFSK
I love how he's going to bankrupt the world by selling half price gold
to the oil nations who to buy in such mass quantities will have to
increase the price of oil to where no one can afford it
huh?
and the downpayment (which is all he'll actually get, 'cause the gold is
a scam)?
$10 million
When the Hell was this written that $10m was most of the money in the
world? The 17th century?
What was compelling the Arab sheik to buy all that gold in the first place?
anim8rFSK
2014-06-22 12:33:40 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by anim8rFSK
I love how he's going to bankrupt the world by selling half price gold
to the oil nations who to buy in such mass quantities will have to
increase the price of oil to where no one can afford it
huh?
and the downpayment (which is all he'll actually get, 'cause the gold is
a scam)?
$10 million
When the Hell was this written that $10m was most of the money in the
world? The 17th century?
What was compelling the Arab sheik to buy all that gold in the first place?
Just gold. He and the other sheiks wanted to 'line their vaults with it'
Wait - are you saying that ClodReamer was wrong, or lying?
Ubiquitous
2014-06-23 01:08:57 UTC
Post by anim8rFSK
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by anim8rFSK
I love how he's going to bankrupt the world by selling half price
gold to the oil nations who to buy in such mass quantities will
have to increase the price of oil to where no one can afford it
huh?
and the downpayment (which is all he'll actually get, 'cause the gold
is a scam)?
$10 million
When the Hell was this written that $10m was most of the money in the
world? The 17th century?
What was compelling the Arab sheik to buy all that gold in the first place?
Just gold. He and the other sheiks wanted to 'line their vaults with it'
I guess that's better than imitating Scrooge McDuck.
anim8rFSK
2014-06-23 03:25:28 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by anim8rFSK
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by anim8rFSK
I love how he's going to bankrupt the world by selling half price
gold to the oil nations who to buy in such mass quantities will
have to increase the price of oil to where no one can afford it
huh?
and the downpayment (which is all he'll actually get, 'cause the gold
is a scam)?
$10 million
When the Hell was this written that $10m was most of the money in the
world? The 17th century?
What was compelling the Arab sheik to buy all that gold in the first place?
Just gold. He and the other sheiks wanted to 'line their vaults with it'
I guess that's better than imitating Scrooge McDuck.
Actually it's pretty much the same thing. :)
Wait - are you saying that ClodReamer was wrong, or lying?
Ubiquitous
2014-06-22 06:46:58 UTC
Post by Michael Black
Post by Ubiquitous
"A magician who can turn lead into gold plans on buying the world".
I do not know where to start...
But it gets better, Ed Begley, the junior, appears as Diane Prince's
assistant, trying to do magic tricks, it's almost like putting Steve Jr.
out to pasture. And to make him look more mature, or something, he's got
a mustache.
How many times did her stalker "out" her as a secret agent?
Post by Michael Black
Then Dick Gauthier plays the villain, with a little goatee and an accent
that made me think he was someone else initially.
That would explain things...
Post by Michael Black
It also looked like they reused that footage where she broke open the
vault, but I'm not certain of that.
No, it was just shown in slow motion.
--
Q: Why is ObamaCare like a turd?