Amazon orders University of Michigan college football docuseries
David
2017-09-12 22:30:04 UTC
Amazon Greenlights Untitled University of Michigan Football Series Exclusively for Amazon Prime Video

The Amazon Original Unscripted Series follows legendary Coach Jim Harbaugh and the 2017 University of Michigan football team

Amazon today announced it has greenlit an untitled University of Michigan Football series, following legendary Coach Jim Harbaugh and the 11-time national championship team throughout the 2017 season.

Produced by BTN Originals, The Montag Group and Jim Jorden Productions, the series will give Prime members unprecedented access to the winningest program in college football, chronicling Michigan's 2017 season.

The cameras will follow Coach Harbaugh, his assistant coaches, the student athletes and their support system on and off the field, giving viewers an inside look at the team, game, practice, life in Ann Arbor, and everything in between.
Obveeus
2017-09-13 02:27:57 UTC
Post by David
Amazon Greenlights Untitled University of Michigan Football Series Exclusively for Amazon Prime Video
I wonder what the saturation point is for these kind of shows. Will it
end with the half dozen or so on the air now or will every professional
and college team eventually have their own 'behind the scenes reality' show?
A Friend
2017-09-13 02:44:09 UTC
Post by Obveeus
Post by David
Amazon Greenlights Untitled University of Michigan Football Series
Exclusively for Amazon Prime Video
I wonder what the saturation point is for these kind of shows. Will it
end with the half dozen or so on the air now or will every professional
and college team eventually have their own 'behind the scenes reality' show?
The saturation point stops somewhere well short of me, I guess. I've
never heard of "legendary Coach Jim Harbaugh" (although I might have if
I lived in Michigan) and don't give a shit about football at any level.
Breezy Eason
2017-09-13 04:34:01 UTC
Post by Obveeus
Post by David
Amazon Greenlights Untitled University of Michigan Football Series
Exclusively for Amazon Prime Video
I wonder what the saturation point is for these kind of shows. Will it
end with the half dozen or so on the air now or will every professional
and college team eventually have their own 'behind the scenes reality' show?
The saturation point stops somewhere well short of me, I guess. I've
never heard of "legendary Coach Jim Harbaugh" (although I might have if
I lived in Michigan) and don't give a shit about football at any level.
said the male of gender confusion ... who prefers Cooking Shows over Football ... and voted for Hillary ... last Election ... kinda Sad isn't it?