Omarosa Offered Sex to Piers Morgan to Gain APPRENTICE Advantage
2018-02-13 23:26:03 UTC
Piers Morgan is telling all about his time with former CELEBRITY APPRENTICE
castmate Omarosa Manigault-Newman, claiming the reality star wanted to have
a "showmance" with him and later called him homophobic slurs after he
rejected her advances.

In a column written for The Daily Mail, Morgan recalls his time with
Manigault-Newman. "I've met a lot of vile human beings in my life, from
dictators and terrorists to sex abusers and wicked conmen. But I've never
met anyone quite so relentlessly loathsome as Omarosa; a vicious,
duplicitous, lying, conniving, backstabbing piece of work," he wrote.

With Manigault-Newman stirring a frenzy on CELEBRITY BIG BROTHER, where she
has warned her new reality co-stars about President Donald Trump and has
cautioned about Vice President Mike Pence, Morgan said he was prompted to
explain how the reality star was quick to stir trouble during their 2008
stint on Trump's APPRENTICE.

"Omarosa sidled up to me at the New York Mercantile Exchange and said,
quite seriously: 'Piers, do you want a showmance?' 'A what?' I replied. 'A
showmance. You know, a romance on the show-- we get it on together. Happens
all the time on APPRENTICE. Everyone has sex together. Then we can make
lots of money out of it," Morgan wrote of Manigault-Newman's alleged
suggestion. "I stared at her grasping, ferociously ambitious little eyes,
and laughed: 'You must be joking, you deluded woman.'"

Morgan then explained that Manigault-Newman turned on him "like a viper"
after rejecting the proposal, asking Morgan, "What are you? Gay?"

From that moment on, according to Morgan, Manigault-Newman continuously
directed homophobic slurs toward him: "I can honestly say I've never been
spoken to in my life like the disgusting, foul-mouthed, homophobic way
Omarosa spat at me throughout the weeks of filming. Because I'd rejected
her revolting sex plot, she decided the best line of attack was to
repeatedly question my sexuality in the most crude and offensive manner
imaginable."

During filming, Morgan was separated from his ex-wife, who was also the
mother of three of his four children. Morgan explained that
Manigault-Newman used that information. According to Morgan, she would say,
"The mother of your children hates you Piers... and your children fucking
hate you, they're embarrassed by you. Is there another man raising your
children?" Morgan also recalled Manigault-Newman telling him, "'Shut the
fuck up, asshole. How are your kids going to feel when they wake up and
discover their dad's a fucking faggot?"

Manigault-Newman allegedly took it further by confiding in Trump that she
thought Morgan was "in the closet".
Said Morgan, "I'm not gay and she hadn't heard that about me. She'd just
made it up to smear me and to provoke me into a confrontation."

He added, "Omarosa is a reprehensible human being, prepared to offer sex to
win a reality TV show and use the most-vile homophobic slurs against rival
contestants. She did all this purely so it would bring her more airtime,
and more attention."

Morgan also explained the horror he felt after learning Manigault-Newman
was appointed the White House's director of communications for the Public
Liaison Office.

Morgan also said that he finds Manigault-Newman's time in the White House
"just as big of a scandal as Rob Porter, yet nobody seems to care."

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/piers-morgan-claims-omarosa-offered-sex-win-celebrity-apprentice-1084308
Rhino
2018-02-14 00:52:34 UTC
[...]
From that moment on, according to Morgan, Manigault-Newman continuously
[...]
I'm reminded of something that happened to me once. I was in Paris as
part of a bus tour and that night, rather than going on the group
excursion to the Folies Bergere or wherever, I chose to make a solo trip
to a nearby music store. As it turned out, the store was closed so I
only got to look in the window. I decided to do that for a bit before
returning to the hotel. As I was standing there, a young local woman
came up to me and actually said "Bonjour Monsieur.... voulez-vous
couchez avec moi ce soir" (Hello sir .... did you want to sleep with me
tonight?) Or words to that effect. I realized right away that she was a
professional and was a bit taken aback since I'd never been approached
by a hooker before. (I'd never lived in a big city at that point either
so only knew about hookers as a concept.)

Being a bit embarrassed by the whole thing, I just said "Non, merci" (No
thanks) and turned back to the store window. She was quite indignant and
started cursing me out. I made out the word "cochon" (pig) as she
stormed off. I learned later that this was NOT the correct way to deal
with hookers (at least French ones). Someone explained to me that if you
say no to a French hooker, she inevitably takes it as an insult to her
looks: you're effectively telling her she's ugly, which offends her
deeply. Apparently, the *correct* course of action is to ask her price,
then beg off on the grounds that you can't afford her.

I think THAT is what Piers Morgan did wrong; rather than turning Omarosa
down flat, he should have created some more pragmatic reason for not
sleeping with her that would have let her preserve her pride. That would
probably have avoided all the blowback she inflicted on him. It wouldn't
have made her one bit less vile but it might have spared him some
unnecessary grief.
2018-02-14 07:14:59 UTC
[...]
From that moment on, according to Morgan, Manigault-Newman continuously
[...]
That sounds like a really good way to end up arrested.
Post by Rhino
I think THAT is what Piers Morgan did wrong; rather than turning Omarosa
down flat, he should have created some more pragmatic reason for not
sleeping with her that would have let her preserve her pride. That would
probably have avoided all the blowback she inflicted on him. It wouldn't
have made her one bit less vile but it might have spared him some
unnecessary grief.
It wouldn't make him one less bit vile either, and he deserves any grief
he gets. Why doesn't he just go to prison like he's supposed to?
2018-02-14 12:48:39 UTC
[...]
From that moment on, according to Morgan, Manigault-Newman continuously
[...]
Hmm. Good point. I hadn't thought of that. Perhaps the person who told
me to ask the price if it ever happened again was operating under the
assumption that the Paris cops were traditionally bent and just needed a
bribe to look the other way? Or maybe they don't vice stings with
undercovers there the way they do here?

Maybe the better course would have been to plead lack of time. It can't
offend any laws to say you had to get back for dinner and didn't have
the time right now.
I think THAT is what Piers Morgan did wrong; rather than turning Omarosa
down flat, he should have created some more pragmatic reason for not
sleeping with her that would have let her preserve her pride. That would
probably have avoided all the blowback she inflicted on him. It wouldn't
have made her one bit less vile but it might have spared him some
unnecessary grief.
It wouldn't make him one less bit vile either, and he deserves any grief
he gets. Why doesn't he just go to prison like he's supposed to?
Sorry? What is Morgan supposed to be in prison for?
2018-02-14 12:12:10 UTC
[...]
Is prostitution illegal in France (Paris)?
I thought they were more 'enlightened" about that kind of thing.
2018-02-14 15:57:04 UTC
[...]
This happened in 1983. At the time, I seem to remember hearing that it
was legal in the red light district of Amsterdam but possibly only in
registered brothels; as far as I can recall, it probably wasn't legal
anywhere else, including France. I have no idea what the legal status of
prostitution is today although there certainly have been efforts made to
destigmatize it. (Here in Canada, the press insists on using the term
"sex worker" instead of "prostitute"; a few years ago, the law changed
to make it legal to work as a prostitute but it's a crime if you pay for
it. I'm really not sure what effect that has had on the world's oldest
profession.)

According to Wikipedia, quite a few countries now allow legal
prostitution in one way or another:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_by_country
Jim G.
2018-02-15 22:05:55 UTC
According to Wikipedia, quite a few countries now allow legal
Here in the States, we call it politics. Lobbyists are the johns and
Congresscritters are the whores. I'm not sure who plays the role of the
pimp. Probably Schumer.
"Captain, respectfully submit that the attractiveness of the ship's
occupant makes the rescue imperative." -- Lt. Gordon Malloy, THE ORVILLE
anim8rfsk
2018-02-14 16:55:56 UTC
[...]
They support rape gangs and child molestation.
2018-02-14 15:29:58 UTC
[...]
From that moment on, according to Morgan, Manigault-Newman continuously
[...]
At one point he was hiding in the US because he was going to be arrested
if he went back to England ... maybe over that phone hacking scandal?
IIRC his papers here were expired but we wouldn't ship him home to rot
in jail like we should have.
2018-02-14 15:59:11 UTC
[...]
From that moment on, according to Morgan, Manigault-Newman continuously
[...]
Interesting. Thanks for the information. Since he's back in the UK and
working, I have to assume his lawyers found him a way to wiggle free. Or
maybe the statute of limitations expired for his offense?
2018-02-14 16:55:23 UTC
[...]
From that moment on, according to Morgan, Manigault-Newman continuously
[...]
Well, the UK seems to have gone pro criminal, so that might be it too.
2018-02-14 15:57:16 UTC
I think THAT is what Piers Morgan did wrong; rather than turning Omarosa
down flat, he should have created some more pragmatic reason for not
sleeping with her that would have let her preserve her pride. That would
probably have avoided all the blowback she inflicted on him. It wouldn't
have made her one bit less vile but it might have spared him some
unnecessary grief.
It wouldn't make him one less bit vile either, and he deserves any grief
he gets. Why doesn't he just go to prison like he's supposed to?
Sorry? What is Morgan supposed to be in prison for?
Tapping people's phones.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2015/apr/21/piers-morgan-phone-hacking-
mirror
Obveeus
2018-02-14 13:53:35 UTC
[...]
From that moment on, according to Morgan, Manigault-Newman continuously
Post by Rhino
I think THAT is what Piers Morgan did wrong; rather than turning Omarosa
down flat, he should have created some more pragmatic reason for not
sleeping with her that would have let her preserve her pride. That would
probably have avoided all the blowback she inflicted on him. It wouldn't
have made her one bit less vile but it might have spared him some
unnecessary grief.
It wouldn't make him one less bit vile either, and he deserves any grief
he gets. Why doesn't he just go to prison like he's supposed to?
Rhino has a point. He could have just asked her for a price and when
she said 'just for the fun of it' he could have begged off because the
price was too high.
BTR1701
2018-02-14 15:56:12 UTC
I think THAT is what Piers Morgan did wrong; rather than turning Omarosa
down flat, he should have created some more pragmatic reason for not
sleeping with her that would have let her preserve her pride. That would
probably have avoided all the blowback she inflicted on him. It wouldn't
have made her one bit less vile but it might have spared him some
unnecessary grief.
It wouldn't make him one less bit vile either, and he deserves any grief
he gets. Why doesn't he just go to prison like he's supposed to?
Yeah, there's no one to root for in this story. It's like a parade of
horribles.
anim8rfsk
alvey
2018-02-14 08:48:30 UTC
I think THAT is what Piers Morgan did wrong; rather than turning Omarosa
down flat, he should have created some more pragmatic reason for not
sleeping with her that would have let her preserve her pride. That would
probably have avoided all the blowback she inflicted on him. It wouldn't
have made her one bit less vile but it might have spared him some
unnecessary grief.
Doubt it. If she's offering Piers Morgan a 'showmance' then she ain't got
no pride.

alvey
trotsky
2018-02-14 01:07:11 UTC
Piers Morgan is telling all about his time with former CELEBRITY APPRENTICE
castmate Omarosa Manigault-Newman, claiming the reality star wanted to have
a "showmance" with him and later called him homophobic slurs after he
rejected her advances.
You've segued nicely from Breitbart bullshit to tabloid bullshit. I
don't give a fuck about either of those people.
BTR1701
2018-02-14 02:00:13 UTC
Piers Morgan is telling all about his time with former CELEBRITY
APPRENTICE castmate Omarosa Manigault-Newman, claiming the reality
star wanted to have a "showmance" with him and later called him
homophobic slurs after he rejected her advances.
You've segued nicely from Breitbart bullshit to tabloid bullshit. I
don't give a fuck about either of those people.
You seem to be under the mistaken impression that it's my goal or duty
to entertain you here and to only post things that you personally care
about.

Let me take this opportunity to completely disabuse you of that notion,
Hutt, you monstrous glob. What you do or do not 'give a fuck about' is
of absolutely zero concern to me or, most likely, anyone else in this
newsgroup.
Rhino
2018-02-14 03:03:36 UTC
Piers Morgan is telling all about his time with former CELEBRITY
APPRENTICE castmate Omarosa Manigault-Newman, claiming the reality
star wanted to have a "showmance" with him and later called him
homophobic slurs after he rejected her advances.
You've segued nicely from Breitbart bullshit to tabloid bullshit. I
don't give a fuck about either of those people.
You seem to be under the mistaken impression that it's my goal or duty
to entertain you here and to only post things that you personally care
about.
Let me take this opportunity to completely disabuse you of that notion,
Hutt, you monstrous glob. What you do or do not 'give a fuck about' is
of absolutely zero concern to me or, most likely, anyone else in this
newsgroup.
I'd say the number of people who've killfiled him would demonstrate that
damn few people care what Snotsky says about anything. I'll bet even his
fellow progs are embarrassed by him.
2018-02-14 13:03:23 UTC
[...]
Holy fuck, I've been dissed by "Rhino". That's very close to being as
bad as being bit by a mosquito!!!
Ubiquitous
2018-02-14 12:12:11 UTC
[...]
Ha ha, I seriously doubt that!
Where'd you learn your commentary from? And where are all your curse words?
trotsky
2018-02-14 13:02:26 UTC
Piers Morgan is telling all about his time with former CELEBRITY
APPRENTICE castmate Omarosa Manigault-Newman, claiming the reality
star wanted to have a "showmance" with him and later called him
homophobic slurs after he rejected her advances.
You've segued nicely from Breitbart bullshit to tabloid bullshit. I
don't give a fuck about either of those people.
You seem to be under the mistaken impression that it's my goal or duty
to entertain you here and to only post things that you personally care
about.
Let me take this opportunity to completely disabuse you of that notion,
Hutt, you monstrous glob. What you do or do not 'give a fuck about' is
of absolutely zero concern to me or, most likely, anyone else in this
newsgroup.
Sorry, you're mistaken, you're absolutely here for our entertainment
value. What, do you think those piles of shit you call "opinions" are
supposed to be something else?
Adam H. Kerman
2018-02-18 18:44:09 UTC
Piers Morgan is telling all about his time with former CELEBRITY
APPRENTICE castmate Omarosa Manigault-Newman, claiming the reality
star wanted to have a "showmance" with him and later called him
homophobic slurs after he rejected her advances.
You've segued nicely from Breitbart bullshit to tabloid bullshit. I
don't give a fuck about either of those people.
You seem to be under the mistaken impression that it's my goal or duty
to entertain you here and to only post things that you personally care
about.
Let me take this opportunity to completely disabuse you of that notion,
Hutt, you monstrous glob. What you do or do not 'give a fuck about' is
of absolutely zero concern to me or, most likely, anyone else in this
newsgroup.
You're under no duty to entertain me, but when you go after trots'
nonstop asshole behavior, it's entertaining as hell, so thank you.
BTR1701
He makes it too easy.
trotsky
2018-02-21 10:27:26 UTC
[...]
How Trump like. You don't have the balls to respond to me directly at
least 95% of the time. I made you my bitch years ago.

RichA
Trotsky does not care! The world keeps turning anyway.
trotsky
The anonyshits are coming out in droves now.
b***@gmail.com
Cons are just terrible, aren't they?
trotsky
They offer no value to society of any kind.
moviePig
2018-02-14 03:23:38 UTC
[...]
From that moment on, according to Morgan, Manigault-Newman continuously
[...]
I'm trying to figure out why I clicked on "Omarosa Offered Sex To..."
--
- - - - - - - -
YOUR taste at work...
http://www.moviepig.com
super70s
2018-02-14 04:59:37 UTC
Her book deal is coming soon no doubt, I'll laugh if she claims Trump
made a move on her or they even had sex in the White House (serves him
right whether it's a lie or not).
Obveeus
2018-02-14 13:45:53 UTC
Post by super70s
Her book deal is coming soon no doubt, I'll laugh if she claims Trump
made a move on her or they even had sex in the White House
You will have to wait for Hope Hicks' book for that.
Post by super70s
(serves him
right whether it's a lie or not).
Omarosa has proven over and over again to be a person who will do
anything for attention and 'fame'. No one should ever believe anything
she says or the motives for anything she does beyond that she is doing
it because she wants more time in the spotlight.
Ubiquitous
2018-02-14 12:12:09 UTC
[...]
From that moment on, according to Morgan, Manigault-Newman continuously
[...]
I can't recall if i ever saw her on THE APPRENTICE or some other show, but I
remember her being a fame and attention whore who was willing to do anything
for both.
m***@hotmail.com
2018-02-14 20:37:17 UTC
[...]
From that moment on, according to Morgan, Manigault-Newman continuously
[...]
Morgan: 'Poisonous Viper' Omarosa Asked Me for Sex on 'Apprentice' to Try to 'Make Money'
Fox News Insider - February 13, 2018

-- http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/02/13/piers-morgan-omarosa-asked-me-sex-apprentice-make-money-after-ripping-pence-big-brother

(Poisonous Viper? Omarosa? I thought you FOX NEWS FOLLOWERS liked those types. Or do you prefer 'do gooders' ??)
Adam H. Kerman
2018-02-18 18:20:15 UTC
Piers Morgan is telling all about his time with former CELEBRITY APPRENTICE
castmate Omarosa Manigault-Newman, claiming the reality star wanted to have
a "showmance" with him and later called him homophobic slurs after he
rejected her advances. . . .
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/piers-morgan-claims-omarosa-offered-sex-win-celebrity-apprentice-1084308
How much did she pay him to write that? This only enhances her
notoriety, which will make her money.