Today's premieres and other notes (Wednesday, June 13)
Add Reply
Robin Miller
2018-06-13 17:24:54 UTC
Lucha Underground (season 4 premiere) (8 pm, El Rey)

Navy SEALs: The Untold Stories (documentary miniseries)
(8-10 pm, History Channel)

Continues for the following two weeks.

Broken Trust [new] (9 pm, Investigation Discovery)

Who we choose to trust can be a life-or-death decision. In every group
of friends, in every family, in every church congregation and community
organization tight bonds are founded on trust. But in the blink of an
eye, the world that seemed so safe can become completely unrecognizable.
BROKEN TRUST tells bone-chilling, true-life tales of people who turn
trust into betrayal with deadly consequences.

https://www.investigationdiscovery.com/tv-shows/broken-trust/

Gordon Ramsay's 24 Hours to Hell and Back [new] (9 pm, Fox)

Produced by Studio Ramsay, the new eight-episode series will feature
Ramsay going through hell in order to bring failing restaurants back
from the brink of disaster ­ all within 24 hours.

https://www.fox.com/gordon-ramsays-24-hours-to-hell-and-back/

Ozzy & Jack's World Detour (season 3 premiere) (9 pm, A&E)

Speed Is the New Black (season 2 premiere) (9 pm, Velocity)

Archer (season 9 finale) (10 pm, FXX)

Renewed for season 10.

Reasonable Doubt (season 2 premiere) (10 pm,
Investigation Discovery)

Caribbean Pirate Treasure (season 2 premiere) (10 pm,
Travel Channel)

The Deed (season 2 premiere) (10 pm, CNBC)

Wahlburgers (season 9 premiere) (10 pm, A&E)

Tomorrow's advance notes:

Motherland (season 1 finale) (3:01 am, Sundance Now)

Strange Angel [new] (3:01 am, CBS All Access)

he drama based on George Pendle's novel Strange Angel: The Otherworldly
Life of Rocket Scientist John Whiteside Parsons follows
janitor-turned-scientist Jack (Jack Reynor) as he becomes involved in
1930s the dark underbelly of 1930s Los Angles and a disciple of
occultist Aleister Crowley. 10 episodes that will stream weekly on
Thursdays.

http://www.metacritic.com/tv/strange-angel [Metacritic score 55]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strange_Angel

Little Big Shots (season 3 returns from hiatus) (8 pm, NBC)

Moves from Sunday night for the final five episodes of the season.

Marlon (season 2 premiere) (9 and 9:30 pm, two episodes, NBC)

Two episodes for each of five consecutive weeks; 10 episodes total.

Alone (season 5 premiere) (10 pm, History Channel)

Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce (final season 5 premiere)
(10 pm, Bravo)

Primal Instinct [new] (10 pm, Investigation Discovery)

PRIMAL INSTINCT is a compelling true-crime series about the dangerous
duality of attraction. Each episode is a mini horror/suspense film that
tells real stories of people pulled into seemingly innocent romantic
encounters that end up changing the course of their lives forever.
Inspired by psychological thrillers like FATAL ATTRACTION and
UNFAITHFUL, each suspenseful story begins with the meeting of two
people, but will quickly spiral into a living nightmare.

https://www.investigationdiscovery.com/tv-shows/primal-instinct/

Lip Sync Battle (season 4 summer premiere) (10:30 pm,
Paramount Network)

--Robin
anim8rfsk
2018-06-13 18:14:08 UTC
In article <***@mid.individual.net>,
Robin Miller <***@invalid.invalid> wrote:

Huh. That almost looks like nothing,> --Robin
2018-06-13 18:34:16 UTC
Huh. That almost looks like nothing,> --Robin
I'm not giving you no "drone ice cream" for that!... :p
2018-06-13 19:10:03 UTC
Huh. That almost looks like nothing,> --Robin
I'm not giving you no "drone ice cream" for that!... :p
How about some Welcher's Grape Juice?
2018-06-13 18:31:49 UTC
Navy SEALs: The Untold Stories       (documentary miniseries) (8-10 pm,
History Channel)
Continues for the following two weeks.
I can't decide if I want to watch this or not.
Archer      (season 9 finale)          (10 pm, FXX)
Renewed for season 10.
Yay!
instinct are running screaming.
suzeeq
Is it any good, or do you just watch it?
Dimensional Traveler
2018-06-13 22:56:59 UTC
Post by suzeeq
Post by Dimensional Traveler
Navy SEALs: The Untold Stories       (documentary miniseries)
(8-10 pm, History Channel)
Continues for the following two weeks.
I can't decide if I want to watch this or not.
Archer      (season 9 finale)          (10 pm, FXX)
Renewed for season 10.
Yay!
Is it any good, or do you just watch it?
I watch it and I like it. Anim hates it, I think because he doesn't
like the animation style or something, which sounds like a good reason
for you to watch it too! :)
instinct are running screaming.
suzeeq
Ok, another one to add to the summer list.
anim8rfsk
2018-06-14 00:13:33 UTC
Post by suzeeq
Post by Dimensional Traveler
Navy SEALs: The Untold Stories       (documentary miniseries)
(8-10 pm, History Channel)
Continues for the following two weeks.
I can't decide if I want to watch this or not.
Archer      (season 9 finale)          (10 pm, FXX)
Renewed for season 10.
Yay!
Is it any good, or do you just watch it?
I watch it and I like it. Anim hates it, I think because he doesn't
like the animation style or something, which sounds like a good reason
for you to watch it too! :)
Archer? I don't hate Archer. I don't go out of my way to watch it, but
if it were there, I wouldn't turn it off.
2018-06-14 00:24:38 UTC
Post by suzeeq
Post by Dimensional Traveler
Navy SEALs: The Untold Stories       (documentary miniseries)
(8-10 pm, History Channel)
Continues for the following two weeks.
I can't decide if I want to watch this or not.
Archer      (season 9 finale)          (10 pm, FXX)
Renewed for season 10.
Yay!
Is it any good, or do you just watch it?
I watch it and I like it. Anim hates it, I think because he doesn't
like the animation style or something, which sounds like a good reason
for you to watch it too! :)
Archer? I don't hate Archer. I don't go out of my way to watch it, but
if it were there, I wouldn't turn it off.
I know I've recommended it to you and you had some reason not to watch
it. *shrug* BE that way then! :P
instinct are running screaming.
Ian J. Ball
2018-06-13 18:33:42 UTC
[snip]
--Robin
Boy - that's a whole lot of NUTHIN', over 2 days!!...