Hulu orders sci-fi anthoogy "Dimension 404"
David
2016-02-11 00:11:14 UTC
http://www.thewrap.com/hulu-orders-sci-fi-anthology-series-from-rocketjump-team/

Hulu Orders Sci-Fi Anthology Series From RocketJump Team
By Reid Nakamura

Hulu has picked up the sci-fi anthology “Dimension 404” from
RocketJump and Lionsgate to series.

The six-episode series explores the wonders and horrors of our digital
age across six one-hour episodes that will premiere exclusively on
Hulu.

“Dimension 404” is created by RocketJump co-founder Dez Dolly and Will
Campos. Dan Johnson and David Welch are co-creators. It will be
executive produced and directed by Freddie Wong, Matthew Arnold and
Dolly, who will also serve as showrunner.
Dimensional Traveler
2016-02-11 00:33:50 UTC
Post by David
http://www.thewrap.com/hulu-orders-sci-fi-anthology-series-from-rocketjump-team/
Hulu Orders Sci-Fi Anthology Series From RocketJump Team
By Reid Nakamura
Hulu has picked up the sci-fi anthology “Dimension 404” from
RocketJump and Lionsgate to series.
The six-episode series explores the wonders and horrors of our digital
age across six one-hour episodes that will premiere exclusively on
Hulu.
“Dimension 404” is created by RocketJump co-founder Dez Dolly and Will
Campos. Dan Johnson and David Welch are co-creators. It will be
executive produced and directed by Freddie Wong, Matthew Arnold and
Dolly, who will also serve as showrunner.
Since I don't pay for Hulu, does this mean that if I try to watch this
I'll get a "Dimension Error 404"?
--
Now the Force-Ghost of DTravel since he was forced by shame to commit
hara-kiri with a dull light-spork after liking the Abrams/Bad Robot Star
Wars movie.
anim8rfsk
2016-02-14 04:41:52 UTC
Post by Dimensional Traveler
Post by David
http://www.thewrap.com/hulu-orders-sci-fi-anthology-series-from-rocketjump-t
eam/
Hulu Orders Sci-Fi Anthology Series From RocketJump Team
By Reid Nakamura
Hulu has picked up the sci-fi anthology ³Dimension 404² from
RocketJump and Lionsgate to series.
The six-episode series explores the wonders and horrors of our digital
age across six one-hour episodes that will premiere exclusively on
Hulu.
³Dimension 404² is created by RocketJump co-founder Dez Dolly and Will
Campos. Dan Johnson and David Welch are co-creators. It will be
executive produced and directed by Freddie Wong, Matthew Arnold and
Dolly, who will also serve as showrunner.
Since I don't pay for Hulu, does this mean that if I try to watch this
I'll get a "Dimension Error 404"?
Hee hee
--
Join your old RAT friends at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1688985234647266/
The Last Doctor
2016-02-14 07:47:51 UTC
Post by David
http://www.thewrap.com/hulu-orders-sci-fi-anthology-series-from-rocketjump-t
eam/
Hulu Orders Sci-Fi Anthology Series From RocketJump Team
By Reid Nakamura
Hulu has picked up the sci-fi anthology ģDimension 404ē from
RocketJump and Lionsgate to series.
The six-episode series explores the wonders and horrors of our digital
age across six one-hour episodes that will premiere exclusively on
Hulu.
ģDimension 404ē is created by RocketJump co-founder Dez Dolly and Will
Campos. Dan Johnson and David Welch are co-creators. It will be
executive produced and directed by Freddie Wong, Matthew Arnold and
Dolly, who will also serve as showrunner.
Since I don't pay for Hulu, does this mean that if I try to watch this
I'll get a "Dimension Error 404"?
Hee hee
Dimension Error 403 , surely.
--
"I am and always will be the optimist.
The hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams."
Connor
Black mirror ripoff???
Mike K.
2016-02-14 22:31:32 UTC
Hulu has picked up the sci-fi anthology 'Dimension 404' from
RocketJump and Lionsgate to series.
The six-episode series explores the wonders and horrors of our digital
age across six one-hour episodes that will premiere exclusively on
Hulu.
I really, really miss _The Outer Limits_, so I'm glad to see a new
sci-fi anthology series. Shame it's on Hulu, though, since we don't get
that in the UK.

Going by the description --- ``the wonders and horrors of our digital
age'' --- I wonder if this will be a tamer version of _Black Mirror_?
--
Mike | <http://koralatov.com>
``A camel is a horse designed by