Chucky's Back !
t***@gmail.com
2018-03-07 15:33:39 UTC
"Of course, we say it's our land, the Torah says it, but they (Palestinians & Arabs) don't believe in the Torah. So that's the reason there is not peace." - Senator Chuck Schumer's speech at AIPAC.

https://twitter.com/_Saeen_/status/971277315945717760

--------------------

e***@gmail.com
2018-03-17 02:53:37 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
"Of course, we say it's our land, the Torah says it, but they (Palestinians & Arabs) don't believe in the Torah. So that's the reason there is not peace." - Senator Chuck Schumer's speech at AIPAC.
https://twitter.com/_Saeen_/status/971277315945717760
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DXqr2AvW4AEVe0P.jpg
--------------------
http://youtu.be/fNoUFcN1Abo
Lard have mercy! Not a single progressive comment in this thread. What-a-bunch-of-lilly-livered-limp-wristed-snowflake-momma-boy-pussies.

TAGS: This, means, you, Kerman, trotsky, FPP, bruce, brucie, David, handcock, hancock,

Chuck Schumer "Israel Is More Important Than First Amendment!"

RichA
2018-03-17 06:55:24 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
"Of course, we say it's our land, the Torah says it, but they (Palestinians & Arabs) don't believe in the Torah. So that's the reason there is not peace." - Senator Chuck Schumer's speech at AIPAC.
https://twitter.com/_Saeen_/status/971277315945717760
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DXqr2AvW4AEVe0P.jpg
http://youtu.be/fNoUFcN1Abo
I'd say ethnocentric, but really, "they" are all one race.