Harvey Weinstein
Add Reply
The Starmaker
2017-10-06 17:18:54 UTC
Two decades ago, the Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein invited Ashley
Judd to the Peninsula Beverly Hills hotel for what the young actress
expected to be a business breakfast meeting. Instead, he had her sent up
to his room, where he appeared in a bathrobe and asked if he could give
her a massage or she could watch him shower, she recalled in an
interview.

“How do I get out of the room as fast as possible without alienating
Harvey Weinstein?” Ms. Judd said she remembers thinking.

In 2014, Mr. Weinstein invited Emily Nestor, who had worked just one day
as a temporary employee, to the same hotel and made another offer: If
she accepted his sexual advances, he would boost her career, according
to accounts she provided to colleagues who sent them to Weinstein
Company executives. The following year, once again at the Peninsula, a
female assistant said Mr. Weinstein badgered her into giving him a
massage while he was naked, leaving her “crying and very distraught,”
wrote a colleague, Lauren O’Connor, in a searing memo asserting sexual
harassment and other misconduct by their boss.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/05/us/harvey-weinstein-harassment-allegations.html

There's no business like show business. Send more of your children to
Hollywood to become actors and actresses.

Producers, directors, agents are waiting.

Just make sure your daughter is...pretty.

It's the pretty ones they want to put on the screen, ...

The Starmaker
The Starmaker
2017-10-06 17:24:17 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
Mr. Weinstein required her to have casting discussions with aspiring
actresses after
they had private appointments in his hotel room, she said, her
description matching
those of other former employees. She suspected that she and other
female Weinstein employees, she wrote, were being used to facilitate
liaisons with “vulnerable women who hope he will get them work.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/05/us/harvey-weinstein-harassment-allegations.html
The Starmaker
2017-10-06 17:26:28 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
Mr. Weinstein enforced a code of silence; employees of the Weinstein
Company have contracts saying
they will not criticize it or its leaders in a way that could harm its
“business reputation” or “any employee’s
personal reputation,” a recent document shows. And most of the women
accepting payouts agreed to
confidentiality clauses prohibiting them from speaking about the deals
or the events that led to them.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/05/us/harvey-weinstein-harassment-allegations.html
The Starmaker
2017-10-06 17:31:56 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
“She said he was very persistent and focused though she kept saying no
for over an hour,”
The Starmaker
2017-10-06 17:35:19 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
“She was disappointed that he met with her and did not seem to be interested in her résumé or skill set.”

Hello, I love you, won't you tell me your name?
Hello, I love you, let me jump in your game

Take off your resume, I want to see your skill set!.

WOW, WHAT A SET OF SKILLS!!!!
The Starmaker
2017-10-06 17:42:07 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
"Women reported to a hotel for what they thought were work reasons, only to discover
that Mr. Weinstein, who has been married for most of three decades, sometimes seemed to have different interests."

"Mom, Harvey Wienstein wants me to go to his hotel room for...work reasons?"

"Dearie, show him your skill set."

Bill Cosby is turning over in his grave and he's not even dead yet!

How about a cartoon illustration of Bill Cosby and Harvey Wienstein both checking in the same hotel? What would be the caption??
The Starmaker
2017-10-06 17:46:11 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
There's no people like show people
They smile when they are low
Yesterday they told you, you would not go far
That night you open and there you are
Next day on your dressing room they've hung a star
Let's go on with the show!
The Starmaker
2017-10-06 18:18:03 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
"To get out of the room, she said, she quipped that if Mr. Weinstein wanted to touch her, she would first have to win an Oscar in one of his movies."

She's not saying "No" now...He's in like Flint!

All he has to do is give her 'an Oscar in one of his movies'.

But first she has to watch him take a shower...

These 'pretty girls' have it soooo tough in hollywood. It's a curse to be...beautiful.
The Starmaker
2017-10-06 18:19:29 UTC
The $100,000 settlement was “not to be construed as an admission” by Mr. Weinstein,
The Starmaker
2017-10-06 18:25:24 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
The $100,000 settlement was “not to be construed as an admission” by Mr. Weinstein,
as·sig·na·tion
?asig'naSH(?)n/
noun
plural noun: assignations

1.
an appointment to meet someone in secret, typically one made by lovers.

a young female employee quit after complaining of being forced to arrange what she believed to be assignations for Mr. Weinstein

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/05/us/harvey-weinstein-harassment-allegations.html

My question is that has never been answered:

Who did the "assignations" for Bill Cosby? Who sent the women to his hotel room? Who gave the girls the address?

What are their names of Bill Cosby's...pimps?
The Starmaker
The Starmaker
2017-10-06 18:31:54 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
The $100,000 settlement was “not to be construed as an admission” by Mr. Weinstein,
as·sig·na·tion
?asig'naSH(?)n/
noun
plural noun: assignations
1.
an appointment to meet someone in secret, typically one made by lovers.
a young female employee quit after complaining of being forced to arrange what she believed to be assignations for Mr. Weinstein
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/05/us/harvey-weinstein-harassment-allegations.html
Who did the "assignations" for Bill Cosby? Who sent the women to his hotel room? Who gave the girls the address?
What are their names of Bill Cosby's...pimps?
In March 2015, Mr. Weinstein had invited Ambra Battilana, an Italian model
and aspiring actress, to his TriBeCa office on a Friday evening to discuss her career.
Within hours, she called the police. Ms. Battilana told them that Mr. Weinstein had grabbed her
breasts after asking if they were real and put his hands up her skirt, the police report says.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/05/us/harvey-weinstein-harassment-allegations.html

NO WAY! THIS CANNOT BE TRUE!!!!

You don't call the police on someone as important as Mr. Harvey Weinstein! There must be some mistake here...

I guess he wanted to make sure she wasn't a guy...

The Starmaker
2017-10-06 18:40:50 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.2169212.1427866867!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_750/flexisplash-cover-0401.jpg
"But Mr. Weinstein made a payment to Ms. Battilana, according to
people familiar with the settlement, speaking on the condition of anonymity about the confidential agreement."

you know it's cheaper to buy a girl on sunset blbd.....but there is no challenge there, no fun.

The fun part starts when the girl says..."No."

If she says Yes, where is the fun in that????

Harvey Weinstein would say..."What do you mean Yes? You're suppose to say NO, don't you know your lines????
The Starmaker
2017-10-06 17:49:17 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
Some said they did not report the behavior because there were no
witnesses and they feared retaliation by Mr. Weinstein.

Translation: "You'll Never Work In This Town Again!"
The Starmaker
2017-10-06 18:02:47 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
Here's Harvey statement:

I came of age in the 60’s and 70’s, when all the rules about behavior and workplaces
were different.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4067541/Weinstein-Statement.pdf

i think he's talking about the Bill Cosby days...

What happen in the 60’s and 70’s???

"I'm making a movie about our
President..."

Now he's trying to Politicialze it and blame Trump. HE'S A SCUMBAG!

Mr. Winstein, you are a SCUMBAG!.

The Starmaker

He should go fuck his mother. She won't say no...she's a tramp.

He can fuck his mother at the same place he had his Bar Mitzvah.
The Starmaker
2017-10-09 17:44:18 UTC
Academy Award winner Meryl Streep called the alleged sexual harassment
by Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein “disgraceful,” “inexcusable,” and
an “abuse of power.” She called the women who have spoken out against
him “heroes.”

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/meryl-streep-harvey-weinstein_us_59db5d87e4b072637c45420e

all the other girls who haven't spoken out yet haven't received money.
The Starmaker
2017-10-09 17:46:39 UTC
TV Journalist Says Harvey Weinstein Masturbated In Front Of Her

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/weinstein-sexual-harassment-allegation_us_59d7ea3de4b046f5ad984211

it's no fun doing it behind her....
The Starmaker
2017-10-09 17:53:33 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
TV Journalist Says Harvey Weinstein Masturbated In Front Of Her
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/weinstein-sexual-harassment-allegation_us_59d7ea3de4b046f5ad984211
it's no fun doing it behind her....
Harvey Weinstein: ‘I Had A Great Time,’ After Harassing Journalist Lauren Sivan | Megyn Kelly TODAY

https://news.google.com/news/video/jryq21rNTfw/d1FYpcTepUzuZNMBU6AZASkLpWvmM?hl=en
The Starmaker
2017-10-10 06:32:44 UTC
Where are the girls who said...."Yes."????

They would have to be the ugliest chicks in Hollywood!

A girl would be too embarass to admit it...

like...if.
The Starmaker
2017-10-10 16:49:14 UTC
MAG: THREE WOMEN ACCUSE WEINSTEIN OF RAPE

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/from-aggressive-overtures-to-sexual-assault-harvey-weinsteins-accusers-tell-their-stories

only 3????

Come on Hollywood, I know how the casting coach works...this is a daily thing with these guys.

It's "Read this script and take of your clothes honey, it's Oscar time!"
The Starmaker
2017-10-10 17:00:19 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
MAG: THREE WOMEN ACCUSE WEINSTEIN OF RAPE
https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/from-aggressive-overtures-to-sexual-assault-harvey-weinsteins-accusers-tell-their-stories
only 3????
Come on Hollywood, I know how the casting coach works...this is a daily thing with these guys.
It's "Read this script and take of your clothes honey, it's Oscar time!"
"Weinstein, she told me, forcibly performed oral sex on her—because she feared that Weinstein would “crush” her."

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/from-aggressive-overtures-to-sexual-assault-harvey-weinsteins-accusers-tell-their-stories

Weinstein, you bad boy...don't tell me you ate Asia Argento pussy????

lem me see what she looks like...

ol man, i want some of dat.
The Starmaker
2017-10-10 17:06:58 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
MAG: THREE WOMEN ACCUSE WEINSTEIN OF RAPE
https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/from-aggressive-overtures-to-sexual-assault-harvey-weinsteins-accusers-tell-their-stories
only 3????
Come on Hollywood, I know how the casting coach works...this is a daily thing with these guys.
It's "Read this script and take of your clothes honey, it's Oscar time!"
"Weinstein, she told me, forcibly performed oral sex on her—because she feared that Weinstein would “crush” her."
https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/from-aggressive-overtures-to-sexual-assault-harvey-weinsteins-accusers-tell-their-stories
Weinstein, you bad boy...don't tell me you ate Asia Argento pussy????
lem me see what she looks like...
http://stealherstyle.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/asia-argento-peony-thigh-tattoo-500x375.jpg
http://img5.bdbphotos.com/images/orig/p/y/pyljvslvz2rtptlz.jpg?djet1p5k
ol man, i want some of dat.
Three women––among them Argento and a former aspiring actress named
Lucia Evans—told me that Weinstein raped them, allegations that include
Weinstein forcibly performing or receiving oral sex and forcing vaginal
sex. Four women said that they experienced unwanted touching that could
be classified as an assault. In an audio recording captured during a New
York Police Department sting operation in 2015 and made public here for
the first time, Weinstein admits to groping a Filipina-Italian model
named Ambra Battilana Gutierrez, describing it as behavior he is “used
to.” Four of the women I interviewed cited encounters in which Weinstein
exposed himself or masturbated in front of them.

Listen: Weinstein admits to groping a woman, in a recording secretly
captured during an N.Y.P.D. sting operation. (click sound video)
The Starmaker
2017-10-10 18:15:04 UTC
Check out this video on The New Yorker:

http://video.newyorker.com/watch/harvey-weinstein-caught-on-tape

Don't you love it when a girl says....."no, i don't feel comfortable."

with an Italian accent!

Mama mia!

I'm hungry for a pizza right now...

with anchovies!

You know what anchovies taste like....ask Harvey Wienstein.

I mean, come on already...if a girl says Yes, and she feels comfortable, I am bored of her already.

Every guy knows, if she says Yes, she's a slut, if she says No, she's a bitch.
The Starmaker
2017-10-10 18:27:24 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
http://video.newyorker.com/watch/harvey-weinstein-caught-on-tape
Don't you love it when a girl says....."no, i don't feel comfortable."
with an Italian accent!
Mama mia!
I'm hungry for a pizza right now...
with anchovies!
You know what anchovies taste like....ask Harvey Wienstein.
I mean, come on already...if a girl says Yes, and she feels comfortable, I am bored of her already.
Every guy knows, if she says Yes, she's a slut, if she says No, she's a bitch.
"My lawyer is Mayor Rudy Giuliani!!!!"

They took him away for questioning that immediately ceased when he asked for a lawyer, in
particular an attorney from the firm whose partners included former Mayor Rudy Giuliani.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/inside-the-nypds-sting-on-harvey-weinstein

'Let him go I don't lose my pig job.' oink, oink...time for a doughnut.
The Starmaker
2017-10-10 18:33:23 UTC
Donna Karan, 69, defended Harvey Weinstein, 65, during a red carpet interview at the CinéFashion Film Awards on Sunday

Fashion designer Donna Karan comes to Harvey Weinstein's DEFENSE suggesting his victims may have been 'asking for it'

She looks worse than him, I didn't think that was possible!

The Starmaker
2017-10-11 01:50:53 UTC
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/10/us/gwyneth-paltrow-angelina-jolie-harvey-weinstein.html

Okay, what should we call this Harvey Weinstein article?

"How To Get Angelina Jolie Pussy?"

"How To Get An Oscar For Best Actress?"

"...she was sexually harassed by the man who ignited her career and later helped her win an Academy Award."

"Angelina Jolie said that in the late 1990s, she rejected Mr. Weinstein’s unwanted advances in a hotel room."

How it works:

He had an elaborate system reliant on the cooperation of others: Assistants
often booked the meetings, arranged the hotel rooms and
sometimes even delivered the talent, then disappeared,
the actresses and employees recounted.
They described how some of Mr. Weinstein’s executives and
assistants then found them agents and jobs or hushed actresses who were upset.

"First, they said, Mr. Weinstein lured them to a private place to discuss films,
scripts or even Oscar campaigns. Then, the women contend,
he variously tried to initiate massages, touched them inappropriately,
took off his clothes or offered
them explicit work-for-sex deals."

"On a trip to Los Angeles, she received a schedule from her agents for the hotel meeting with Mr. Weinstein.

There was no reason to suspect anything untoward, because “it’s on the fax, it’s from C.A.A.,” she said,
referring to
Creative Artists Agency,
which represented her.

"TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES ANGELINA JOLIE AND I'LL MAKE YOU A FUCKING STAR!!!!

"I SWEAR ON MY CHILDRED!!!!"

So, is C.A.A. Creative Artists Agency Harvey Weinstein's ...Pimps? You know, they guys that send him pussy...to his hotel room.
The Starmaker
2017-10-11 01:52:30 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
...and the Oscar goes to....
The Starmaker
2017-10-11 02:38:03 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
Just imagine...

C.A.A. Creative Artists Agency tells Harvey Weinstein...

"You sign up with us and we'll send Jon Voight's daughter to your hotel room where you can fuck her brains out!"

"Suppose she says NO?"

"Did that ever stop you?"

"I don't mind just feeling here up..."

"You do whatever you want..."

"How about this chick?"

"Tell here you're going to get her an Oscar, they all fall for that line!"

"Just go through the photos, if you see anything you like we'll send her to your hotel room, anytime, any day."

"WHERE DO I SIGN!!!"
The Starmaker

"WHERE DO I SIGN!!!"
The Starmaker
2017-10-12 06:32:18 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Harvey Wiestein might as well commit suicide because he's not going to get any more pussy.
The Starmaker
He has to commit suicide because he now has the reputation as the most
discusting person on the planet!

How are girls going to look at him from now on...

eccch, as if!

I give him two weeks to live.

I bet a million dollars he won't be alive in two weeks.
The Starmaker
2017-10-12 18:07:22 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Harvey Wiestein might as well commit suicide because he's not going to get any more pussy.
The Starmaker
He has to commit suicide because he now has the reputation as the most
discusting person on the planet!
How are girls going to look at him from now on...
eccch, as if!
I give him two weeks to live.
I bet a million dollars he won't be alive in two weeks.
13 days left...

Cara Delevingne: The model turned actress said Weinstein tried to get
her to engage in a threesome with him and another woman in a New York
City hotel room

Gwyneth Paltrow: The star told the New York Times that Weinstein touched
her and suggested having joint massages in the bedroom before she
started shooting the 1996 film Emma. She said she told her then
boyfriend Brad Pitt about the incident and he confronted the mogul.

Angelina Jolie: Jolie told the Times she had to turn down advances from
Weinstein in 1998 and chose never to work with him again. She said she
warned other women about him.

Louisette Geiss: Actress was called to a late night meeting with
Weinstein in 2008. He allegedly emerged in a bathrobe and told her he
would green light her script if she watched him masterbate. She left the
meeting.

Judith Godreche: The French actress says Weinstein tried to massage her
and pull off her sweater after asking her up to his Cannes suite to see
the view in 1996.

Dawn Dunning: Aspiring actress says she was called to a meeting about
future film projects in 2003. When she arrived Weinstein presented her
with three scripts for his next three movies which he would let her star
in, only if she had three-way sex with him. She fled the hotel.

Tomi-Ann Roberts: Weinstein met her when she was serving tables as a
college junior in 1984 and told her to meet him at his home. When she
arrived, she says, he was naked in the bath and told her she would give
a better audition if she was nude. She says she refused and left.

Asia Argento: The Italian actress has accused Weinstein of forcibly
performing oral sex on her when she was 21. 'He terrified me, and he was
big. It wouldn't stop. It was a nightmare.' She said she went on to
have consensual sex with him over the years that followed. She
documented the alleged attack in her 2000 film Scarlet Diva.

Katherine Kendall: The Swingers actress was told Weinstein had to stop
off in his apartment to pick something up after a screening in 1993. He
changed into a bathrobe and told her to massage her. When she resisted
she said the mogul returned naked and chased her.

Lucia Evans: The actress, formerly known as Lucia Stoller, claims
Weinstein forced her to perform oral sex on him in 2004. Speaking to the
New Yorker, she said that she suffered years of trauma after the
incident which occurred in a 'casting meeting' in a Miramax office in
Manhattan. He reportedly called her late at night after the incident.
Gwyneth Paltrow revealed that Weinstein attempted to get her into a
hotel bedroom and massage her when she was 22
+12

Gwyneth Paltrow revealed that Weinstein attempted to get her into a
hotel bedroom and massage her when she was 22

Mira Sorvino: The Mighty Aphrodite actress told the New Yorker that
Weinstein tried to massage her in a hotel room at the 1995 Toronto
International Film Festival. He then went to her home in the middle of
the night but she called a male friend to protect her, she claimed. She
said turning down the mogul adversely affected her career.

Rosanna Arquette: The actress also said her career suffered after she
rebuffed Weinstein's advances in the early 1990s. At a hotel meeting he
tried to put her hand on his erect penis, she claims.

Rose McGowan: The actress, who made her breakthrough in 1996 in the
Weinstein-produced slasher revival movie Scream, reportedly sued
Weinstein after he assaulted her in 1997 at the Sundance Film Festival.
She signed a non-disclosure agreement at the close of the suit and has
only referred to him obliquely in social media since. On Sunday she
referred to being abused by a 'monster' and has previously referred to
being raped by a studio head.
Career suicide: Mira Sorvino revealed how her career nose-dived after
she turned down Weinstein's advances
+12

Career suicide: Mira Sorvino revealed how her career nose-dived after
she turned down Weinstein's advances

Ashley Judd: Judd's film roles include the 1997 thriller Kiss the Girls
- and says that during the filming of that movie Weinstein repeatedly
asked her to watch him shower. She was one of the women who spoke out to
The New York Times this week, saying: 'Women have been talking about
Harvey amongst ourselves for a long time, and it's simply beyond time to
have the conversation publicly.'

Emma De Caunes: French actress Emma de Caunes said that she met
Weinstein in 2010, soon after he told her he had a script he was
producing based on a book with a strong female character. Weinstein
offered to show her the script, and asked her up to his hotel room,
where he began to take a shower. He then emerged naked and with an
erection, asking her to lay down with him on the bed and telling her
that many had done so before. 'I was very petrified,' said de Caunes.
'But I didn't want to show him that I was petrified, because I could
feel that the more I was freaking out, the more he was excited.'
Zelda Perkins was 25 when, as an assistant of Weinstein's in London, she
reportedly confronted the mogul for harassing her and 'several' other
women; she later settled out of court

Zelda Perkins was 25 when, as an assistant of Weinstein's in London, she
reportedly confronted the mogul for harassing her and 'several' other
women; she later settled out of court

Lauren O'Connor: A former employee of The Weinstein Company, she told
executives there in the fall of 2015 that there was 'a toxic environment
for women at this company' after one of her colleagues told her that
Weinstein had pressured her into massaging him while he was naked, the
NYT said.

Ambra Battilana: An Italian actress and model, she told the NYT that in
March 2015 Weinstein invited her to his New York office. There, she
said, he asked if her breasts were real before grabbing them and putting
his hands up her skirt. She reported the alleged incident to police, but
they did not press charges. According to the NYT, Weinstein later paid
her off.

Jessica Barth: Weintein reportedly pressured Barth, an actress, to give
him a naked massage in the Peninsula Hotel from 2011 onwards.

Laura Madden: An ex-employee, she told the NYT that Weinstein had asked
her to give him massages from 1991 onwards, while they were both in
London and Dublin. 'It was so manipulative,' she told the NYT. 'You
constantly question yourself - am I the one who is the problem?'
Weinstein denied knowledge.

Emily Nestor: Nestor was a temporary employee of the Weinstein Company
for just one day in 2014 when Weinstein approached her and offered to
boost her career in exchange for sex, the NYT reported.

Zelda Perkins: An assistant of Weinstein's based in London in 1998; then
25, she reportedly confronted Weinstein after she and 'several' others
were harassed and later settled out of court.
Elizabeth Karlsen, an Oscar-winning producer, said a female executive
told her almost 30 years ago that she had found Weinstein naked in her
bedroom in a Miramax-rented property
+12

Elizabeth Karlsen, an Oscar-winning producer, said a female executive
told her almost 30 years ago that she had found Weinstein naked in her
bedroom in a Miramax-rented property

Elizabeth Karlsen: The Oscar-nominated producer of Carol and The Crying
Game, among others, told The Hollywood Reporter on Sunday that almost 30
years ago, an unnamed young female executive who had worked at Miramax
with Weinstein had found him naked in her bedroom one night. The exec
was in a house rented by Miramax at the time to cut its overheads.

Liza Campbell: A freelance script reader, she told the UK's Sunday Times
that Weinstein had summoned her to his hotel room in London before
telling her to get in the bath with him.

Lauren Sivan: The former Fox news host said that Weinstein trapped her
in a closed restaurant and masturbated in front of her to completion in
2007. He took her to a closed restaurant beneath a club she had visited
and attempted to kiss her, then when she refused he cornered her and
made her watch him touch himself, according to The Huffington Post.

Jessica Hynes: The British actress, best known for her roles in the
Bridget Jones movies and for co-creating and co-writing the sitcom
Spaced, said she was invited to audition for Weinstein when she was 19 -
in a bikini. Hynes, formerly known as Jessica Stevenson, said she
refused to wear the skimpy item - and lost the job.

Romola Garai: British actress Romola Garai said she felt 'violated'
following a meeting with Harvey Weinstein in his London hotel room when
she was 18 in which he was in a bathrobe. Garai, best known for her role
in 'Atonement', said she had already been hired for a part but was told
to audition privately with the Hollywood mogul because 'you had to be
personally approved by him'. 'Like every other woman in the industry,
I've had an 'audition' with Harvey Weinstein,' she told The Guardian.
'So I had to go to his hotel room in the Savoy and he answered the door
in his bathrobe. I was only 18. I felt violated by it'.

Unnamed assistant: Weinstein allegedly behaved inappropriately toward a
woman employed as his assistant in 1990. The case was settled out of
court.

Another unnamed assistant: In 2015, Weinstein reportedly pressured
another assistant into giving him a naked massage in the Peninsula
Hotel, where he is also said to have pressured Barth.

Unnamed Miramax employee: At one point in the early 1990s, a young woman
is alleged to have suddenly left the company after an encounter with
Weinstein. She also settled out of court.

Unnamed woman: A woman who did not wish to be named because she feared
Weinstein's connections told The New York Times that the producer had
summoned her to his hotel at an unknown date and raped her.
The Starmaker
The Starmaker
2017-10-13 00:30:40 UTC
So the stupid LAPD pig comes home to his wife and she says..
"I saw you on TV at Harvey Weinstein's hose, why did't you arrest
him????"

the stupid lapd pig sez "What for?"

she sez, "HE'S RAPING WOMEN ALL OVER HOLLYWOOD!!!!"

the stupid lapd pig sez "Nobody reported the crime to me."

she sez "YOU STUPID PIG!!!!"
The Starmaker
The Starmaker
2017-10-13 22:27:41 UTC
is he dead yet?

time is running out...
The Starmaker
2017-10-14 03:10:58 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
is he dead yet?
You don't think Harvey Weinstein will try to avoid arrest by running
away in OJ's White Branko, do you????

How long will it take to see Harvey Weinstein in handcuffs? I say less
then two weeks, and then he'll commit suicide.

I expect arrest any day now...

give him the electric chair.

I want justice
The Starmaker

I want justice
Al
2017-10-14 16:08:51 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Men like Harvey Weinstein should go to jail, says Jane Fonda
Nobody listens to Hanoi Jane because she's a leftist who hates
America. You must be a cocksucking lefty who quotes Hanoi Jane!
Post by The Starmaker
Somebody has to tell the Police Department there are laws. LAPD and NYPD are too stupid.
Harvey hasn't been charged for his 30 alleged offences. Trump
wasn't charged for his 25 alleged offences.

Is the difference of 5 alleged sexual assaults enough for you to
love Trump and hate Harvey Weinstein? Unlike Trump, Weinstein's
allegations say nothing about him sodomizing a 13 year-old white
girl back in the 1980s.

You live in one fucked up world.

One day Trump is going to slip up and tweet "I know a lot about
raping, and Harvey is a rapist"

Then he'll delete it, and then get angry at the MSM for reporting
what he said.

The cycle never ends.

Trump's like OJ. He's going to prison for something, sooner or
later. But maybe not for his biggest crime.
Byker
2017-10-14 16:15:10 UTC
Both should
The Starmaker
2017-10-14 16:32:59 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by The Starmaker
Men like Harvey Weinstein should go to jail, says Jane Fonda
Both should
I'm not sure how it works...what does one have to do to get the police to arrest Harvey Weinstein? Do you have to

dial 911? I don't think calling the police department works...

I don't think anyone at the LAPD or NYPD knows what to do. Don't they have to be told what to do?

Or do i gotta call the Arizona police department???

What does the F.B.I. do????

I'm not sure who to call to have them arrest Hayvey Weinstein.

What else do you have in the United States besides a police department and a fbi?

Who does the arresting of "Men like Harvey Weinstein"????

I'm not sure how it works because right now what you have in the United States is not working.

The Starmaker
The Starmaker
2017-10-14 18:24:10 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Byker
Post by The Starmaker
Men like Harvey Weinstein should go to jail, says Jane Fonda
Both should
I'm not sure how it works...what does one have to do to get the police to arrest Harvey Weinstein? Do you have to
dial 911? I don't think calling the police department works...
I don't think anyone at the LAPD or NYPD knows what to do. Don't they have to be told what to do?
Or do i gotta call the Arizona police department???
What does the F.B.I. do????
I'm not sure who to call to have them arrest Hayvey Weinstein.
What else do you have in the United States besides a police department and a fbi?
Who does the arresting of "Men like Harvey Weinstein"????
I'm not sure how it works because right now what you have in the United States is not working.
The Starmaker
I mean..I understand your US culture..

for example, in London you have your kings and queens and prince and princesses..

in the U.S.A. culture the Hollywood celebrities are Your royalty.

Harvey Wienstein is an influential in the movie and entertainment business...

he and his people controls what you people see and hear in movies and the TV in your living rooms.

So, I can understand yous wanting to give Harvey Wienstein a ...free pass.

You certainty don't want to put your royalty in prison just because they rape your daughters that move to Hollywood.

But, what about the rest of us...how do we get Harvey Wienstein arrested????

How do you get around your separate laws for rich people only?

Because it looks like your LAPD stands around him and don't know what to do...

Is there a special police for...celebrities?

If you're a celebrity -- do you just turn yourself in to rehab and the police leave you alone, is that how it works????

The Starmaker
The Starmaker
2017-10-15 02:44:46 UTC

The Starmaker
2017-10-15 20:25:18 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
Now, looking back at Bill Cosby:

Jul 08, 2015

Bill Cosby now has no talent representation in Hollywood.

Deadline Hollywood reports that his erstwhile agency CAA quietly decided to dump him last year after two dozen women accused him of drugging and raping them.

“We do not represent him at this time,” a CAA official recently confirmed to Deadline.
-----

So it appears that CAA Creative Artists Agency is the one that has been *providing* girls to Bill Cosby and Harvey Weinstein.

"it’s on the fax, it’s from C.A.A.,"

and among other things...

The Starmaker

In other words, you need to make arrest at the top people at CAA. They are complicit.

In fact, if any Hollywood agent 'winks' at an actress, they should be arrested.

Make wink a crime.
The Starmaker
2017-10-15 20:47:16 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
In other words, someone at CAA Creative Artists Agency is employed to provide 'girls to people like Harvey Wienstein and Bill Cosby.
There is a system at work there to send female talent to Harvey Wienstein and Bill Cosby hotel rooms.

These are girls who cannot go to the police because they will never work in Hollywood again if they do. It's a kinky thing with them.

"If you have sex with me I'll make you a star." .. is the 'pick-up-line' used in Hollywood, all the way to the top.

That simple line can get all the pretty actress that come from all the states in the U.S. to Hollywood. They steal your pretty daughters
from small towns and big cities.

The people in Hollywood are a clear and present danger to society. And it starts with....Harvey Weinstein.

Ask Harvey Weinstein, "Who sent the girls to you at the hotel?"

(Don't forget to ask Bill Cosby because it seems nobody didn't ask him)

The Starmaker -- Where stars are made....overnight.
The Starmaker
2017-10-15 21:32:50 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
Courtney Love: I warned women about Weinstein and got banned from Hollywood agency

The singer-actress, who says she ‘wasn’t a victim,’ advised women in a 2005 interview ‘don’t go’ if invited to producer’s hotel room

Dave Quinn

she was "eternally banned by CAA for speaking out against #HarveyWeinstein."

Posted on October 14, 2017 at 4:58pm EDT
http://ew.com/movies/2017/10/14/courtney-love-harvey-weinstein-warning/

Okay, lets start with the top of CAA Creative Artists Agency....who is running the joint??? What are their names?
The Starmaker
2017-10-15 21:54:16 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
arrest these two, then ask questions later...

Richard Lovett
Michael Rubel
The Starmaker
2017-10-16 07:22:04 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
In a surprising move, Ryan Ly has exited Creative Artists Agency after
12 years, most recently as the head of the agency’s TV lit department.
sources say it was the agency’s decision to part ways with its long-time
agent over alleged sexual harassment policy violations.
The Starmaker
2017-10-16 07:26:13 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
With A-list clients such as Jennifer Aniston, Tom Cruise, Camron Diaz,
Tom Hanks, Vanessa Hudgens, Will Smith, Meryl Street, Nicole Kidman,
Steven Spielberg, Britney Spears, Kanye West and many, many others,
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is well known as Hollywood’s leading
talent agency. Literally dealing with billions of dollars and the most
influential people in film, music, television and sports, CAA is a
powerful entity in the entertainment industry.

This year, the agency threw one hell of a party during the Sundance
festival – one that managed to even shock the Hollywood crowd that was
present. The party featured “lingerie-clad women pretending to snort
prop cocaine, erotic dancers outfitted with sex toys and an Alice in
Wonderland look-alike performing a simulated sex act on a man in a
rabbit costume.” According to guests, the party was overtly lewd,
pornographic and debaucherous and was described as a mash-up of “Cirque
du Soleil and the orgy scene from Stanley Kubrick’s Eyes Wide Shut.”
The Starmaker
https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/major-hollywood-talent-agency-throws-a-sexual-alice-in-wonderland-themed-party-at-sundance-festival/
#BeamMeUpScotty
2017-10-16 18:00:47 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
Harvey Weinstein == The "casting couch" on testosterone steroids.
That's Karma
The Starmaker
2017-10-16 07:33:57 UTC
Lucia Evans (former aspiring actress)

At Miramax’s New York City office in 2004:

In the meeting, Evans recalled, “he immediately was simultaneously
flattering me and demeaning me and making me feel bad about myself.”
Weinstein told her that she’d “be great in ‘Project Runway’ ” — the
show, which Weinstein helped produce, premièred later that year — but
only if she lost weight. He also told her about two scripts, a horror
movie and a teen love story, and said one of his associates would
discuss them with her.

“At that point, after that, is when he assaulted me,” Evans said.
“He forced me to perform oral sex on him.” As she objected, Weinstein
took his penis out of his pants and pulled her head down onto it. “I
said, over and over, ‘I don’t want to do this, stop, don’t,’ ” she said.
“I tried to get away, but maybe I didn’t try hard enough. I didn’t want
to kick him or fight him.” In the end, she said, “He’s a big guy. He
overpowered me.” [New Yorker]
The Starmaker
2017-10-16 07:37:32 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
This list will be updated as necessary.
Asia Argento (actress/filmmaker)

First at the Hôtel du Cap-Eden-Roc in France in 1997, and then multiple
times through 1999:

At first, Weinstein was solicitous, praising her work. Then he left
the room. When he returned, he was wearing a bathrobe and holding a
bottle of lotion. “He asks me to give a massage. I was, like, ‘Look man,
I am no fucking fool,’” Argento said. “But, looking back, I am a fucking
fool. And I am still trying to come to grips with what happened.”

Argento said that, after she reluctantly agreed to give Weinstein a
massage, he pulled her skirt up, forced her legs apart, and performed
oral sex on her as she repeatedly told him to stop. Weinstein “terrified
me, and he was so big,” she said. “It wouldn’t stop. It was a
nightmare.” [New Yorker]

Rosanna Arquette (actress)

At the Beverly Hills Hotel in the early 1990s:

Arquette recalled that, when she arrived at the room, Weinstein
opened the door wearing a white bathrobe. Weinstein said that his neck
was sore and that he needed a massage. She told him that she could
recommend a good masseuse. “Then he grabbed my hand,” she said. He put
it on his neck. When she yanked her hand away, she told me, Weinstein
grabbed it again and pulled it toward his penis, which was visible and
erect. “My heart was really racing. I was in a fight-or-flight moment,”
she said. She told Weinstein, “I will never do that.” [New Yorker]

Jessica Barth (actress)

At the Beverly Hills Peninsula, in 2011:

Weinstein invited her to a business meeting at the Peninsula. When
she arrived, he asked her over the phone to come up to his room. ...
Barth said that, in the conversation that followed, he alternated
between offering to cast her in a film and demanding a naked massage in
bed. “So, what would happen if, say, we’re having some champagne and I
take my clothes off and you give me a massage?” she recalled him asking.
“And I’m, like, ‘That’s not going to happen.’ ”

When she moved toward the door to leave, Weinstein lashed out,
saying that she needed to lose weight “to compete with Mila Kunis,” and
then, apparently in an effort to mollify her, promising a meeting with
one of his female executives. “He gave me her number, and I walked out
and I started bawling.” [New Yorker]

Kate Beckinsale (actress)

At the Savoy Hotel in 1990:

I was called to meet Harvey Weinstein at the Savoy Hotel when I was
17. I assumed it would be in a conference room which was very
common.When I arrived, reception told me to go to his room . He opened
the door in his bathrobe. I was incredibly naive and young and it did
not cross my mind that this older, unattractive man would expect me to
have any sexual interest in him. After declining alcohol and announcing
that I had school in the morning I left, uneasy but unscathed. A few
years later he asked me if he had tried anything with me in that first
meeting. I realized he couldn't remember if he had assaulted me or not.
[Kate Beckinsale / Instagram]

Zoë Brock (actress)

At the Cannes Film Festival in 1997:

Harvey left the room, but not for long. He re-emerged naked a couple
of minutes later and asked if I would give him a massage. Panicking, in
shock, I remember weighing up the options and wondering how much I
needed to placate him to keep myself safe. He asked if I would like a
massage instead, and for a second I thought this might be a way to give
him an inch without him taking a mile.

I told him I was uncomfortable and that I was angry that I had been
tricked into this position. He pleaded with me to let him massage me and
I let him put his hands on my shoulders while my mind raced. [Medium]

Liza Campbell (writer and artist)

At a London hotel room in 1995:

“He sat down, chatted for a few minutes and then excused himself and
left the room through a far door, where I could see a short passage that
connected to the bedroom and the bathroom. I assumed he had gone for a
pee,” she said. “I could hear him moving around and suddenly the sound
of bath taps running. ‘What do you say we both jump in the bath?’ he
hollered. I could hear the thump of shoes being taken off and felt
shocked that the meeting had turned sleazy.” [People]

Emma de Caunes (actress)

At the Hotel Ritz in Paris in 2010:

As they got to his room, she received a telephone call from one of
her colleagues, and Weinstein disappeared into a bathroom, leaving the
door open. She assumed that he was washing his hands.

“When I hung up the phone, I heard the shower go on in the
bathroom,” she said. “I was, like, What the fuck, is he taking a
shower?” Weinstein came out, naked and with an erection. “What are you
doing?” she asked. Weinstein demanded that she lie on the bed and told
her that many other women had done so before her. [New Yorker]

Cara Delevingne (actress)

Undisclosed time and place:

When I first started to work as an actress, i was working on a film
and I received a call from? Harvey Weinstein asking if I had slept with
any of the women I was seen out with in the media. It was a very odd and
uncomfortable call ...

... A year or two later, I went to a meeting with him in the lobby
of a hotel with a director about an upcoming film. The director left the
meeting and Harvey asked me to stay and chat with him ... He then
invited me to his room. I quickly declined and asked his assistant if my
car was outside. She said it wasn't and wouldn't be for a bit and I
should go to his room. At that moment I felt very powerless and scared
but didn't want to act that way hoping that I was wrong about the
situation. When I arrived I was relieved to find another woman in his
room and thought immediately I was safe. He asked us to kiss and she
began some sort of advances upon his direction. I swiftly got up and
asked him if he knew that I could sing. And I began to sing. I thought
it would make the situation better, more professional, like an audition.
[Cara Delevingne / Instagram]

Sophie Dix (actress)

At the Savoy Hotel in London in 1990:

As soon as I was in there, I realised it was a terrible mistake. I
got to the hotel room, I remember talk of a massage and I thought that
was pretty gross. I think he showed me his big back and I found that
pretty horrid.

Then before I knew it, he started trying to pull my clothes off and
pin me down and I just kept saying, “No, no, no.” But he was really
forceful. I remember him pulling at my trousers and stuff and looming
over me and I just sort of – I am a big, strong girl and I bolted … ran
for the bathroom and locked the door.

I was in there for a while, I think. He went very quiet. After a
while I remember opening the door and seeing him just there facing the
door, masturbating, so I quickly closed the door again and locked it.
Then when I heard room service come to the door, I just ran. [The
Guardian]

[...]

Angie Everhart (actress)

On a boat at the Venice Film Festival, year undisclosed:

"I had just arrived and I was sleeping, I was in my bed," she began.
"I wake up and Harvey is standing above my bed. That alone is
frightening."

She continued, "All of the sudden he takes his pants down and starts
doing his stuff. He's blocking the door. I can't get out and he — I
don't know how to say this on the radio, but he finishes on the carpet
of the floor." [THR]

Dawn Dunning (former actress, now a costume designer)

In a Manhattan hotel room in 2003:

Mr. Weinstein was in a bathrobe, behind a coffee table covered with
papers.

He told her they were contracts for his next three films, according
to Ms. Dunning. But she could only sign them on a condition: She would
have to have three-way sex with him.

Ms. Dunning said that she laughed, assuming he was joking, and that
Mr. Weinstein grew angry.

“You’ll never make it in this business,” she said he told her. “This
is how the business works.”

Ms. Dunning fled, she said, and when the assistant called her the
next day, she hung up. [NYT]

Claire Forlani (actress)

Various instances, undisclosed timeframe:

You see, nothing happened to me with Harvey, [and] by that I mean, I
escaped 5 times. I had two Peninsula hotel meetings in the evening with
Harvey and all I remember was that I ducked, dived, and ultimately got
out of there without getting slobbered over — well, just a bit. Yes,
massage was suggested ... I remember him telling me all the actresses
who had slept with him and what he had done for them. I wasn’t drinking
the [Kool] Aid. I knew Harvey was a master manipulator. [Twitter]

Romola Garai (actress)

At London’s Savoy Hotel in 2000:

“Like every other woman in the industry, I’ve had an ‘audition’ with
Harvey Weinstein, where I’d actually already had the audition but you
had to be personally approved by him,” said Garai. “So I had to go to
his hotel room in the Savoy, and he answered the door in his bathrobe. I
was only 18. I felt violated by it, it has stayed very clearly in my
memory.” [The Guardian]

Louisette Geiss (actress/screenwriter)

At the Sundance Film Festival in 2008:

We went to his office and had a great conversation about his current
film and about the film I was pitching. He seemed genuinely interested
in the script I had co-written. After 30 minutes he excused himself to
go to the bathroom.

He returned in a robe with the front open, buck-naked. He told me to
keep talking about my film and that he was going to get into his hot tub
which was in the room adjacent to his office, steps away. I kept talking
as he got into the hot tub. When I finished my pitch, he asked me to
watch him masturbate. I told him I was leaving. He quickly got out of
the hot tub. As I went to get my purse to leave, he grabbed my forearm
and pulled me to his bathroom and pleaded with me to watch him
masturbate. My heart was racing and I was very scared. [Variety]

Louise Godbold (co-executive director of the nonprofit Echo Parenting &
Education)

In the early ’90s in a meeting room:

The details of what I have learned was not unique to me are out
there now — the office tour that became an occasion to trap me in an
empty meeting room, the begging for a massage, his hands on my shoulders
as I attempted to beat a retreat … all while not wanting to alienate the
most powerful man in Hollywood. [ACEs Connection]

Judith Godrèche (actress)

At a breakfast meeting at the Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc, during the Cannes
Film Festival in 1996:

Upstairs, he asked to give her a massage, Ms. Godrèche said. She
said no. He argued that casual massages were an American custom — he
gave them to his secretary all the time, Ms. Godrèche recalled him
saying.

“The next thing I know, he’s pressing against me and pulling off my
sweater,” she said. She pulled away and left the suite. [NYT]

Heather Graham (actress)

In the early 2000s, location undisclosed:

There was a pile of scripts sitting on his desk. “I want to put you
in one of my movies,” he said and offered to let me choose which one I
liked best. Later in the conversation, he mentioned that he had an
agreement with his wife. He could sleep with whomever he wanted when he
was out of town. I walked out of the meeting feeling uneasy. There was
no explicit mention that to star in one of those films I had to sleep
with him, but the subtext was there.

A few weeks later, I was asked to do a follow-up meeting at his
hotel. I called one of my actress friends to explain my discomfort with
the situation, and she offered to come with me. En route, she called me
to say she couldn’t make it. Not wanting to be at the hotel alone with
him, I made up an excuse — I had an early morning and would have to
postpone. Harvey told me that my actress friend was already at his hotel
and that both of them would be very disappointed if I didn’t show. I
knew he was lying, so I politely and apologetically reiterated that I
could no longer come by. [Variety]

Ambra Battilana Gutierrez (model)

At Miramax’s New York City office:

In the office, she sat with Weinstein on a couch to review the
portfolio, and he began staring at her breasts, asking if they were
real. Gutierrez later told officers of the New York Police Department
Special Victims Division that Weinstein then lunged at her, groping her
breasts and attempting to put a hand up her skirt while she protested.
He finally backed off and told her that his assistant would give her
tickets to “Finding Neverland,” a Broadway musical that he was
producing. He said that he would meet her at the show that evening.

Instead of going to the show that night, Gutierrez went to the
nearest N.Y.P.D. precinct station and reported the assault. Weinstein
telephoned her later that evening, annoyed that she had failed to appear
at the show. [New Yorker]

Angelina Jolie (actress/filmmaker)

Undisclosed time and place:

“I had a bad experience with Harvey Weinstein in my youth, and as a
result, chose never to work with him again and warn others when they
did,” Ms. Jolie said in an email. “This behavior towards women in any
field, any country is unacceptable.” [NYT]

Ashley Judd (actress)

At a breakfast meeting in Weinstein’s Peninsula Beverly Hills hotel
suite in the late 1990s:

Mr. Weinstein soon issued invitation after invitation, she said.
Could he give her a massage? When she refused, he suggested a shoulder
rub. She rejected that too, she recalled. He steered her toward a
closet, asking her to help pick out his clothing for the day, and then
toward the bathroom. Would she watch him take a shower? she remembered
him saying.

“I said no, a lot of ways, a lot of times, and he always came back
at me with some new ask,” Ms. Judd said. “It was all this bargaining,
this coercive bargaining.” [NYT]

Katherine Kendall (actress)

At Weinstein’s New York City apartment in 1993:

He went to the bathroom, came back in a robe and asked her to give
him a massage, she said. “Everybody does it,” he said, according to Ms.
Kendall, and mentioned a famous model’s name. She refused; he left the
room, and returned nude, she said.

“He literally chased me,” she said. “He wouldn’t let me pass him to
get to the door.”

Ms. Kendall said his advances had a bargaining quality: He asked if
she would at least show her breasts, if nothing else.

She said no to all of it, she recounted. [NYT]

Laura Madden (former Weinstein Company production assistant)

At hotels in Dublin and Ireland, starting in 1991:

Laura Madden, a former employee who said Mr. Weinstein prodded her
for massages … said he had a way of making anyone who objected feel like
an outlier. “It was so manipulative,” she said in an interview. “You
constantly question yourself — am I the one who is the problem?” [NYT]

Sarah Ann Masse (actress, comedian, and writer)

At Weinstein’s Connecticut home in 2008:

When she got up to go, expecting a handshake, Masse said Weinstein
instead grabbed her and “gave me this really tight, close hug that
lasted for quite a long period of time. He was still in his underwear.
Then he told me he loved me. I left right after that.” Masse said she
left feeling uncomfortable, but since it was her first time meeting
someone so powerful in the industry, she didn’t know how executives in
the entertainment business typically conducted themselves. “I thought,
‘Gosh, maybe this is just how they treat everyone… Maybe it’s just that
Hollywood schmooze thing.’ But I just didn’t feel right about it.”
[Variety]

Rose McGowan (actress)

At a hotel room during the Sundance Film Festival in 1997:

In 1997, Mr. Weinstein reached a previously undisclosed settlement
with Rose McGowan, then a 23-year-old-actress. … The $100,000 settlement
was “not to be construed as an admission” by Mr. Weinstein, but intended
to “avoid litigation and buy peace,” according to the legal document,
which was reviewed by The Times. [NYT]

Emily Nestor (former front-desk assistant at the Weinstein Company)

At the Peninsula Beverly Hills hotel:

“He said, ‘You know, we could have a lot of fun,’ ” Nestor recalled.
“I could put you in my London office, and you could work there and you
could be my girlfriend.” She declined. He asked to hold her hand; she
said no. In Nestor’s account of the exchange, Weinstein said, “Oh, the
girls always say no. You know, ‘No, no.’ And then they have a beer or
two and then they’re throwing themselves at me.” In a tone that Nestor
described as “very weirdly proud,” Weinstein added “that he’d never had
to do anything like Bill Cosby.” She assumed that he meant he’d never
drugged a woman. “It’s just a bizarre thing to be so proud of,” she
said. “That you’ve never had to resort to doing that. It was just so far
removed from reality and normal rules of consent.” [New Yorker]

Gwyneth Paltrow (actress)

At Weinstein’s Peninsula Beverly Hills hotel suite in the mid-’90s:

On a trip to Los Angeles, she received a schedule from her agents
for the hotel meeting with Mr. Weinstein.

There was no reason to suspect anything untoward, because “it’s on
the fax, it’s from C.A.A.,” she said, referring to Creative Artists
Agency, which represented her.

When Mr. Weinstein tried to massage her and invited her into the
bedroom, she immediately left, she said, and remembers feeling stunned
as she drove away. “I thought you were my Uncle Harvey,” she recalled
thinking, explaining that she had seen him as a mentor. [NYT]

Zelda Perkins (former London assistant at the Weinstein Company)

At various hotel rooms in 1998:

According to former colleagues, she and several co-workers had been
regularly subjected to inappropriate requests or comments in hotel
rooms, and she was particularly concerned about the treatment of another
woman in the office. She told Mr. Weinstein that he had to stop,
according to the former colleagues, and that she would go public or
initiate legal action unless he changed his behavior. [NYT]

Sarah Polley (actress and filmmaker)

At Weinstein’s Miramax office in the late ‘90s:

When I got there, Mr. Weinstein wasted no time. He told me, in front
of the publicist and a co-worker beside him, that a famous star, a few
years my senior, had once sat across from him in the chair I was in now.
Because of his “very close relationship” with this actress, she had gone
on to play leading roles and win awards. If he and I had that kind of
“close relationship,” I could have a similar career. “That’s how it
works,” I remember him telling me. The implication wasn’t subtle. [NYT]

Tomi-Ann Roberts (former actress, now a psychology professor)

In a New York City hotel room in 1984:

When she arrived, he was nude in the bathtub, she recalled. He told
her that she would give a much better audition if she were comfortable
“getting naked in front of him,” too, because the character she might
play would have a topless scene.

If she could not bare her breasts in private, she would not be able
to do it on film, Ms. Roberts recalled Mr. Weinstein saying. … Ms.
Roberts remembers apologizing on the way out, telling Mr. Weinstein that
she was too prudish to go along. [NYT]

Léa Seydoux (actress)

Undisclosed time and location:

He invited me to come to his hotel room for a drink. We went up
together. It was hard to say no because he’s so powerful. All the girls
are scared of him. Soon, his assistant left and it was just the two of
us. That’s the moment where he started losing control.

We were talking on the sofa when he suddenly jumped on me and tried
to kiss me. I had to defend myself. He’s big and fat, so I had to be
forceful to resist him. I left his room, thoroughly disgusted. I wasn’t
afraid of him, though. Because I knew what kind of man he was all along.
[Guardian]

Lauren Sivan (reporter)

At New York City’s Cipriani club in 2007:

Once they left, Sivan says Weinstein leaned in and tried to kiss
her. Sivan rejected that attempt and told him she had a long-term
boyfriend. Weinstein then said to Sivan, “Well, can you just stand there
and shut up.”

At this point, Weinstein and Sivan were in a vestibule between the
kitchen and bathrooms. The only way for Sivan to get away from Weinstein
required her to get past him and go through the kitchen. Sivan says she
was trapped by Weinstein’s body and was intimidated.

Weinstein then proceeded to expose himself to Sivan and began to
masturbate ... Sivan says Weinstein ejaculated quickly into a potted
plant that was in the vestibule and then proceeded to zip up his pants
and they walked back into the kitchen. [Huffington Post]

Mira Sorvino (actress)

At the Toronto International Film Festival, in 1995:

... she found herself in a hotel room with Weinstein, who produced
the movie she was there to promote, “Mighty Aphrodite,” for which she
later won an Academy Award. “He started massaging my shoulders, which
made me very uncomfortable, and then tried to get more physical, sort of
chasing me around,” she recalled. She scrambled for ways to ward him
off, telling him it was against her religion to date married men. (At
the time, Weinstein was married to Eve Chilton, a former assistant.)
Then she left the room. [New Yorker]
The Starmaker
2017-10-17 16:51:17 UTC
They ask the question: Could Harvey Weinstein go to jail?

I'm not sure the answer to that question.

The laws for U.S. royalty called celebrities is not the
same laws they have for the little people.

Celebrities...(Big celebrities/superstars) can rape
girls all day long without going to jail for it.

It's not a crime in Hollywood to rape actresses.

It's 'business as usual' in Hollywood.

It's how things are done. Lawyers and Judges in Hollywood know that and
always protect them...all Hollywood lawyers and judges. They all go to the
same church.

What Harvey Weinstein and Bill Cosby have in common is that they both
had girls sent to their hotel rooms for...'the casting coach audition'.

You need to focus on the agencies that send girls to hotel rooms for auditions.

Find out NOT which girls have been raped, but Who are the ones waiting in
the hotel rooms besides the havey weinsteins and bill cosbys of the world.

And the name of all agencies sending girls to hotel rooms for the casting coach auditions.

If Hollywood wants to continue raping girls, they should use their agents office or
casting office like always, not hotel rooms!

Simply make it a federal offense to send girls to hotel rooms for ..."casting coach auditions"

You're suppose to use the coach in the office, not the bed in the hotel room.

Maybe you can add also no auditions in movie star homes .

Forget about famous actresses getting raped, that's just 'sensational news'...
you have millions of actresses getting raped who have no known names.

Just make it against the law to send them to a hotel, it's that simple!

If you don't make it against the law, she has to go there to ...audition.

Tell Creative Artists Agency (CAA) to stop sending girls to their top clients in hotel rooms, that's all.

That only leaves Harvey Weinstein's home and office...(but his wife was home?)

Well then, Harvey Weinstein will have to redecorate his office...call it The Weinstein Hilton.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

In the meantime, if you got a girlfriend who is an actress and she's got an audition at a hotel room..you're
just gonna have to wait downstairs until he's finished with her....buddy boy.

And she'll won't tell you what happen when you ask....she's probably say...crying, "I don't think I got the audition."

But you can always tell in her eyes...she has that look..the look or RAPE.

Girls grow up fast in Hollywood.

Just look at the way they dress for an audition.

They dress like a prostitutes.

No matter what role is for, you have to dress like a prostitute.

Because they know the guy doing the auditing his tongue will be hanging out...
and if you give him a heart attack...you got the role!
The Starmaker
2017-10-17 18:19:59 UTC
The FBI, the LAPD, the NYPD need to ask Creative Artists Agency (CAA) "Who else have you sent girls to hotel rooms?"

Is anybody asking the question???? Or dare ask?

Surely the little (CAA) girl assistant who delivers the girls to hotel rooms would know the guys names.

Ask her!

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Of course, the hollywood lawyers and judges will claim it's illegal to ask. You need to use lawyers and judges that are
outside the Hollywood community...
The Starmaker
2017-10-18 03:02:41 UTC
He told Segel that he was staying at the Beverly Hills Hotel because his daughter was staying at his home in Los Angeles.

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/bob-weinstein-sexual-harassment-1202592165/
The Starmaker
2017-10-18 04:37:44 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
He told Segel that he was staying at the Beverly Hills Hotel because his daughter was staying at his home in Los Angeles.
http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/bob-weinstein-sexual-harassment-1202592165/
wait a minute...i'm confused here...this appears to be Harvey
Weinstein's brother doing the nasty.

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/bob-weinstein-sexual-harassment-1202592165/

the whole family is fucked up!
The Starmaker
2017-10-19 07:23:58 UTC
Here is what the LAPD says as of 6:33 PM 10/18/2017
'Los Angeles Police Department admitted that they currently had no active investigations into Weinstein.'

"no active investigations into Weinstein"????

http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/18/la-attorney-promises-alleged-victims-hell-go-after-weinstein-if-they-come-forward/

“Please come forward so that your cases–and justice–can be pursued,” he added.

The move comes a day after Los Angeles Police Department let it be known that
they encouraged alleged victims of the film producer to also come forward, but
admitted that they currently had no active investigations into Weinstein."

“We absolutely encourage anyone who may be a victim of sexual assault to come forward and report the crime,” said
Josh Rubenstein, LAPD director of communications.

"LA County Sheriff Jim McDonnell also said they “certainly will investigate any
allegations that are brought to our attention, like we would do for anyone else.”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/18/la-attorney-promises-alleged-victims-hell-go-after-weinstein-if-they-come-forward/

Fuck the LAPD

and Josh Rubenstein and LA County Sheriff Jim McDonnell .

These people cannot be trusted....as they say:

'Los Angeles Police Department admitted that they currently had no active investigations into Weinstein.'

Like I mention before, you cannot trust any lawyers or judges in Los Angeles. They all go to the same church.

I will not advise ANY one to come forward to these people....it's a trap.

Only an ouside indepentdent agency can handle it.

Outside of Los Angeles.

All the lawyers, judges and the Weinstein's sleep in the same bed.

The Starmaker
The Starmaker
2017-10-20 01:56:57 UTC
Lombardo knew nothing about film and that his main job was to take care
of Weinstein’s women needs and to procure Russian escorts. Lombardo
eventually left Miramax; he was possibly fired.

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/10/09/matt-damon-and-russell-crowe-helped-kill-earlier-new-york-times-expose-about-harvey-weinstein/
The Starmaker
2017-10-20 16:07:22 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Lombardo knew nothing about film and that his main job was to take care
of Weinstein’s women needs and to procure Russian escorts. Lombardo
eventually left Miramax; he was possibly fired.
http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/10/09/matt-damon-and-russell-crowe-helped-kill-earlier-new-york-times-expose-about-harvey-weinstein/
In other words, Lombardo was an employee, who knew nothing about film..his main job was to procure women for Harvey Weinstein.
That means Lombardo's job was to find women for Harvey Weinstein.

In other words his job was to find chicks.

His principle job was to get chicks for Harvey.

And since Disney bought Miramax at that time...

Lombarado was a Disney enployee whose main job was to find pussy for Harvey Wienstein.

"I work at Disney!"

"Kool, what do you do there?"

"I get pussy for Harvey!"

The Starmaker
The Starmaker
2017-10-20 18:08:10 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
Now, most of yous already know

"...to take care
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
of Weinstein’s women needs and to procure Russian escorts."
that Russian escorts means Russian hookers...

How much can a guy take "No" for an answer? You need a sure thing once
in a while...

But, you might be asking yourself "Does Harvey Weinstein have a thing
for...foreign women????"

Well, actually no...poooose is poose no matter what country it's from...

It's just against the rules for Harvey to mess with people of his own
kind.

For example, In Israel's Red Light district Tel Avi, ...the Mafia who
provides prostitues to the
red light district in Tel Avi by rule agree with the Israeli government
that only foreign women be used for prostitues
in Israel.

So, Harvey Wiestein is just...used to it.

He is not breaking any laws with 'his people'.

His Rabbi tells Harvey, "Do me a favor...just fuck the guineas, the
niggers, the puerto ricans, and the dark people."

The Starmaker

The Starmaker
2017-10-20 16:38:26 UTC
http://variety.com/2017/biz/news/lapd-harvey-weinstein-rape-1202594613/

The LAPD has opened an investigation into whether Harvey Weinstein raped an Italian model in 2013.

The model, whose name was not disclosed, reported her allegations to police on Thursday.
The woman told the Los Angeles Times that Weinstein bullied his way into her hotel room
at Mr. C Beverly Hills — a hotel within Los Angeles city limits — and then forcibly raped her in the bathroom.

--

You know how the LAPD is...when they begin "an investigation", that can take forever! 'It's under investigation.'

The first job for LAPD is to get instructions from Harvey Wienstein's lawyers.
The instructions might be like..."Find out she she ever been arrested for prostitution or is taking drugs, or
if her mother was ever arrested for prostitution or is a heroin addict."

All of a sudden the news media has pictures of her at an orgy in Italy!!!

And pictures of her mother as a stripper in London..

That's what you call an LAPD opening an investigation in El Lay.

One jelly doughnut buys any cop in town.

The Starmaker

You have no idea what you can do with a dozen doughnuts...

the LA County Sheriff Jim McDonnell would take a shower with Haryver Wienstein for a dozen doughnuts.

The LAPD has opened an investigation into whether Harvey Weinstein raped an Italian model in 2013.

You can imagine how the "investigation" is going to sound...

"Now tell me, what exactly did Harvey Wienstein did to you." "Wait a minute, i gotta get a jelly doughnut, this is going to be good!"

"He ate my Fica!"

"What?"

"He ate my poooooose!"