Trump's daughter, children harrassed by crazed liberal on airplane flight
RichA
2016-12-22 20:33:44 UTC
http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/12/22/ivanka-trump-harassed-jetblue-nr.cnn
W/Q
2016-12-22 20:54:03 UTC
Post by RichA
http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/12/22/ivanka-trump-harassed-jetblue-nr.cnn
Where was the Trump family jet when she needed it? That'll teach her a lesson to fly coach with regular folk. She should expect more of that if she's going to put herself in that position, especially if daddy keeps saying and doing more stupid things. This Trump story isn't going to end well, that's for sure.
RichA
2016-12-23 02:24:05 UTC
What did this guy accomplish? Except to get his name on every airline and security service, border watch list? Another moron liberal.
W/Q
2016-12-23 03:09:33 UTC
It's not about what he accomplished. He's just symptomatic of what eventually will be accomplished, which is not a very happy ending for Trump.
RichA
He's symptomatic of the psychosis liberal's whip themselves into. My advice for him? Get a job.
W/Q
Yeah, I see getting a job worked wonders for you. Trump won't last. He's sealed his own doom.
BTR1701
2016-12-23 05:30:19 UTC
Post by W/Q
Post by RichA
http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/12/22/ivanka-trump-harassed-jetblue-nr.cnn
Where was the Trump family jet when she needed it? That'll teach her
a lesson to fly coach with regular folk. She should expect more of
that if she's going to put herself in that position, especially if
daddy keeps saying and doing more stupid things. This Trump story
isn't going to end well, that's for sure.
Now we segue to the "Pretend this was Chelsea Clinton and a guy in a red
Make America Great Again hat" part of the story and watch the leftists
twist themselves into logical pretzels trying to justify the double
standard. Fire away.
FPP
2016-12-23 06:36:13 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by W/Q
Post by RichA
http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/12/22/ivanka-trump-harassed-jetblue-nr.cnn
Where
Post by BTR1701
Post by W/Q
was the Trump family jet when she needed it? That'll teach her
a lesson to fly coach with regular folk. She should expect more of
that if she's going to put herself in that position, especially if
daddy keeps saying and doing more stupid things. This Trump story
isn't going to end well, that's for sure.
Now we segue to the "Pretend this was Chelsea Clinton and a guy in a red
Make America Great Again hat" part of the story and watch the leftists
twist themselves into logical pretzels trying to justify the double
standard. Fire away.
What it really is "Pretend you love the First Amendment when you feel like it".

I thought you were in favor of people speaking their mind, as long as
it's lawful?
Was I mistaken?
--
"Remember, remember, the 8th of November: Putin, Treason and Plot.
I know of no reason why Putin and Treason, should ever be forgot!"
NoBody
I knew the coward FPP wouldn't be able to address what was said.
Ubiquitous
2017-01-04 03:08:21 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by W/Q
Post by RichA
[...]
Ha ha, has he ever?
--
Obama acting tough at this point is like an athlete finally trash
talking out the team bus window as it leaves the stadium parking lot.
FPP
2017-01-05 23:17:58 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by W/Q
[...]
What he pretends not to "know" is that I have him killfiled.

And I don't bother to reply to *proven* cockpuppets anyway...
Ubiquitous
2017-01-06 01:15:38 UTC
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by W/Q
[...]
Yet you keep responding to him...
--
The old Soviet leaders had it right. Our destruction comes from within:
Moochers, parasites, and Obama.
NoBody
2017-01-06 12:11:47 UTC
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by W/Q
[...]
I know that you "pretend" to have a killfile as you occasionally have
goofed and replied.
Post by FPP
And I don't bother to reply to *proven* cockpuppets anyway...
And yet, here you are. Oh, and your "proven" nonsense has been
disproven.
Ubiquitous
2017-01-06 12:11:48 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by W/Q
[...]
Yeah, he sure does that a lot.
lot.
FPP
2017-01-06 23:00:01 UTC
Post by RichA
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by NoBody
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
I thought you were in favor of people speaking their mind, as long as
it's lawful?
Was I mistaken?
I knew the coward FPP wouldn't be able to address what was said.
Ha ha, has he ever?
What he pretends not to "know" is that I have him killfiled.
I know that you "pretend" to have a killfile as you occasionally have
goofed and replied.
Yeah, he sure does that a lot.
Still not biting... but do keep up the desperate attempts.
NoBody
As he bites once again..what an idiot.
Ubiquitous
2017-01-05 09:38:37 UTC
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by W/Q
[...]
Yet you continue to post followups...
RichA
Like with Trotsky, he has "last worditis." Comes from never have been listened to by anyone.
trotsky
2017-01-08 13:00:17 UTC
Post by RichA
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by W/Q
[...]
Actually, Rich, it just sounds like you're cognizant of when you're
being ripped to shreds and then crawl back into the woodwork like the
cockroach that you are. Nice try, though.
NoBody
And you just proved his point for him. Nice job!
FPP
2017-01-07 22:56:33 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by W/Q
[...]
Still not biting... but it sure tickles me to watch your sock keep up
the effort!
NoBody
And you bite yet again!
Ubiquitous
2017-01-08 18:28:22 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by W/Q
[...]
FPP tries so hard, bless his heart...
FPP
NoBody
As he bites again :)
Ubiquitous
2017-01-09 14:17:19 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
What it really is "Pretend you love the First Amendment when
you feel like it".
I thought you were in favor of people speaking their mind, as
long as it's lawful?
Was I mistaken?
I knew the coward FPP wouldn't be able to address what was said.
Ha ha, has he ever?
What he pretends not to "know" is that I have him killfiled.
I know that you "pretend" to have a killfile as you occasionally
have goofed and replied.
Yeah, he sure does that a lot.
Still not biting...
Yet you continue to post followups...
Still not biting... but it sure tickles me to watch your sock keep up
the effort!
And you bite yet again!
FPP tries so hard, bless his heart...
Still not biting...
As he bites again :)
How does FPP and his related sockpuppets and master post with all those hooks
in his mouth?
FPP
2017-01-09 23:16:19 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
[...]
It's all the laughing I do at your sock's feeble attempts. It would
shake anything out.
NoBody
2017-01-10 17:56:33 UTC
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
[...]
And stupid FPP bites again. And he's still under the same delusion
that I post under more than one name. Stupid is an understatement.
Ubiquitous
2017-01-11 01:56:33 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
[...]
Methinks FPP doth protest too much!
FPP
2017-01-11 12:19:51 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
in his mouth?
It's all the laughing I do at your sock's feeble attempts. It would
shake anything out.
And stupid FPP bites again. And he's still under the same delusion
that I post under more than one name. Stupid is an understatement.
Methinks FPP doth protest too much!
Of course *he* doesn't post under more than one name!
*He* doesn't exist!

Ubi does.
NoBody
2017-01-12 14:06:22 UTC
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
in his mouth?
It's all the laughing I do at your sock's feeble attempts. It would
shake anything out.
And stupid FPP bites again. And he's still under the same delusion
that I post under more than one name. Stupid is an understatement.
Methinks FPP doth protest too much!
Of course *he* doesn't post under more than one name!
*He* doesn't exist!
And yet here I am posting away in different forums. Of course FPP is
likely a sockpuppet himself...
Post by FPP
Ubi does.
Amazing that this idiot still believes this nonsense...
Ubiquitous
2017-01-13 10:09:08 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
in his mouth?
It's all the laughing I do at your sock's feeble attempts. It would
shake anything out.
And stupid FPP bites again. And he's still under the same delusion
that I post under more than one name. Stupid is an understatement.
Methinks FPP doth protest too much!
Of course *he* doesn't post under more than one name!
*He* doesn't exist!
And yet here I am posting away in different forums. Of course FPP is
likely a sockpuppet himself...
It's much much more than "likely"...
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Ubi does.
Amazing that this idiot still believes this nonsense...
It's called "projection".
--
Obama is now listing all his accomplishments using Twitter, where 140
characters seems more than enough.
FPP
2017-01-13 14:00:57 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by NoBody
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Ubi does.
Amazing that this idiot still believes this nonsense...
It's called "projection".
I've posted my proof... where's yours?

Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2014 11:53:19 -0400

FPP sees life through his own filters. A perfect example is the
citations I provided that presented both sides of reading body
language argument (expert vs non-trained individuals). He chose to
quote only the "expert" side and ignored perfectly valid points on
the other side. He then claimed he had proven me wrong (by ignoring
the other side completely).
------

http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3Cm1clmn%24sqc%2426%40dont-email.me%3E

From: Ubiquitous
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2014 11:53:19 -0400

FPP sees life through his own filters. A perfect example is the
citations I provided that presented both sides of reading body
language argument (expert vs non-trained individuals). He chose to
quote only the "expert" side and ignored perfectly valid points on
the other side. He then claimed he had proven me wrong (by ignoring
the other side completely).
------
Look at the similarities:

Two supposedly different posters (Ubiquitous and NoBody), but with
identical content, and identical date and time stamps:

http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3Cacki3atbkghd6knvm1t1c1ir6n322f881n%404ax.com%3E
http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3Cm1clmn%24sqc%2426%40dont-email.me%3E

Same

Newsreader, Antivirus and Date stamp, but from 2 different accounts to
two different sets of newsgroups.
It's the DEFINITION of a sockpuppet!

NoBody <***@nowhere.com> and Ubi: Ubiquitous <***@polaris.net>
are one and the same person.

And, now... let the excuses begin! You'll hear about glitches, you'll
hear about forgeries... BUT what you WON'T hear is how two different
people could come up with identical posts, at identical times.

That's because it CAN'T be done... not unless the two identical posts
come from the SAME person, but with TWO accounts.
NoBody
Your proof was debunked yet you still make the same silly claim.
trotsky
2016-12-23 12:21:58 UTC
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by BTR1701
Post by W/Q
was the Trump family jet when she needed it? That'll teach her
a lesson to fly coach with regular folk. She should expect more of
that if she's going to put herself in that position, especially if
daddy keeps saying and doing more stupid things. This Trump story
isn't going to end well, that's for sure.
Now we segue to the "Pretend this was Chelsea Clinton and a guy in a red
Make America Great Again hat" part of the story and watch the leftists
twist themselves into logical pretzels trying to justify the double
standard. Fire away.
What it really is "Pretend you love the First Amendment when you feel like it".
I thought you were in favor of people speaking their mind, as long as
it's lawful?
Was I mistaken?
Thanny's coming unraveled. He's either addicted to oxycontin or heroin
in my opinion.
BTR1701
2016-12-23 13:00:37 UTC
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by BTR1701
Post by W/Q
was the Trump family jet when she needed it? That'll teach her
a lesson to fly coach with regular folk. She should expect more of
that if she's going to put herself in that position, especially if
daddy keeps saying and doing more stupid things. This Trump story
isn't going to end well, that's for sure.
Now we segue to the "Pretend this was Chelsea Clinton and a guy in a red
Make America Great Again hat" part of the story and watch the leftists
twist themselves into logical pretzels trying to justify the double
standard. Fire away.
What it really is "Pretend you love the First Amendment when you feel like it".
The 1st Amendment has zero relevance here. This was a private citizen on
the property (airplane) of a private company. There is no 1st Amendment
issue here whatsoever.

How many times do you need this sort of thing explained to you before it
penetrates into that mush you call a brain?
Post by FPP
I thought you were in favor of people speaking their mind, as long as
it's lawful?
It wasn't lawful in this case. He was on private property and he violated
the rules of the property owner with his behavior, which put him in a legal
state of trespass. His removal from the plane flowed naturally and legally
from that.
Post by FPP
Was I mistaken?
Yes, as usual.
trotsky
2016-12-23 15:26:09 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by FPP
I thought you were in favor of people speaking their mind, as long as
it's lawful?
It wasn't lawful in this case. He was on private property and he violated
the rules of the property owner with his behavior, which put him in a legal
state of trespass. His removal from the plane flowed naturally and legally
from that.
Yeah, but the devil's in the details. Have you seen the rules, Thanny?
Unless you've seen the specific language used by Jet Blue you are
talking out of your ass. And can you prove that it's incumbent on the
passengers to know what these specific rules are? You are so half assed
here there are hardly words in the English language to describe it.

And don't worry, I don't expect you to respond. You can't last five
seconds in an exchange with me which is why you crawl back into the
woodwork every time.
FPP
2016-12-23 20:40:19 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701

Post by BTR1701
Post by FPP
Post by FPP
I thought you were in favor of people speaking their mind, as long as
it's lawful?
It wasn't lawful in this case. He was on private property and he violated
the rules of the property owner with his behavior, which put him in a legal
state of trespass. His removal from the plane flowed naturally and legally
from that.
Post by FPP
Was I mistaken?
Yes, as usual.
I just love hearing you twist yourself into a pretzel.
You just said it wasn't lawful... so, counselor, what was the law that
was broken?

Please. Quote me the statute, Matlock.
He had a ticket, so it wasn't "trespassing", Perry Mason. He had every
right to be exactly where he was. Here's an actual example of
"trespassing" on an aircraft.

"Trespass on aircraft.
It shall be unlawful for any person to open any door or compartment of
any aircraft, or get into, or climb upon, any aircraft, without the
expressed permission of the owner or the person in charge of the
aircraft."

Anybody with an average passing acquaintance with a real Law School
would know that.
BTR1701
2016-12-23 21:07:45 UTC
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by BTR1701
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by W/Q
[...]
No response here? I guess you really did forget (yet again) that the 1st
Amendment only restricts the government from infringing on citizens'
speech, and has no application to matters between private individuals or
businesses.

Maybe this time it'll stick.
Post by FPP
Post by FPP
Was I mistaken?
Yes, as usual.
I just love hearing you twist yourself into a pretzel.
You just said it wasn't lawful... so, counselor, what was the law that
was broken?
Please. Quote me the statute, Matlock.
He had a ticket, so it wasn't "trespassing", Perry Mason. He had every
right to be exactly where he was. Here's an actual example of
"trespassing" on an aircraft.
The moment you refuse to abide by the rules of the private property owner,
you're trespassing. It matters not whether you have a ticket.

If you think it does, try an experiment and go to your local movie theater,
buy a ticket to a show, then stand up in mid-movie and start singing the
national anthem. When the theater management responds and tries to eject
you, show them your ticket stub and give them the same legal ruling you
spewed above, and then keep on singing. When the cops show up, do the same.
After you've posted bail, come back here and describe your experience for
us. And then later on, tell us how well your legal argument is received by
the judge at your trial.
FPP
2016-12-23 21:24:04 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701

Post by BTR1701
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by FPP
Post by FPP
Post by FPP
[...]
I asked you to quote me a statute. Show me the law that was broken.

So, counselor... since when is bullshit a statute?
Learn that in Law School too?
BTR1701
2016-12-23 22:07:53 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by FPP
Post by FPP
Post by FPP
[...]
NY PEN § 140.00; 140.05:

A person is guilty of trespass when he knowingly enters or remains
unlawfully in or upon premises. Trespass is a violation.

A person "enters or remains unlawfully" in or upon premises when he is not
licensed or privileged to do so. A person who, regardless of his intent,
enters or remains in or upon premises which are at the time open to the
public does so with license and privilege unless he defies a lawful order
not to enter or remain, personally communicated to him by the owner of such
premises or other authorized person.

Now that that's out of the way, let's get back to the bit you're trying to
avoid by pretending to question the validity of simple trespass laws and
the rights of private property owners:

the judge at your trial.
FPP
2016-12-24 01:06:35 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by BTR1701
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by BTR1701
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by FPP
Post by FPP
[...]
None of which applies to what the passenger did. You cited: "enters or
remains unlawfully"... again WHAT Law?
You cited: "defies a lawful order". What lawful order did he defy? What Law?
Post by BTR1701
The moment you refuse to abide by the rules of the private property
owner, you're trespassing. It matters not whether you have a ticket.
No citation for that, I see. What statute covers that pipe dream, counselor?

He had a ticket... therefore he was allowed to be there. Unless he
refused to leave, he was well within his legal rights to do everything
he did. Within the Law, counselor.

Your scenario is wonderfully constructed... but bears absolutely no
resemblance to what happened. Here is what actually happened,
Post by BTR1701
"If the crew determines that a customer is causing conflict on the
aircraft, the customer will be asked to deplane, especially if the crew
feels the situation runs the risk of escalation during flight. In this
instance, our team worked to re-accommodate the party on the next
available flight."
http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2016/12/22/ivanka-trump-and-kids-berated-jet-unruly-passenger/95753170/
You
see? No cops. No laws broken. JetBlue accommodated the passenger -
they didn't have him arrested, which is what would have happened if
they thought he'd broken the Law.

You've simply constructed a strawman full of shit... undoubtedly as you
were taught in "Law School".
trotsky
2016-12-26 11:21:43 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by BTR1701
I asked you to quote me a statute. Show me the law that was broken.
A person is guilty of trespass when he knowingly enters or remains
unlawfully in or upon premises. Trespass is a violation.
A person "enters or remains unlawfully" in or upon premises when he is not
licensed or privileged to do so. A person who, regardless of his intent,
enters or remains in or upon premises which are at the time open to the
public does so with license and privilege unless he defies a lawful order
not to enter or remain, personally communicated to him by the owner of such
premises or other authorized person.
It appears that "premises" refers to real estate:

http://dictionary.law.com/Default.aspx?selected=1583
Post by BTR1701
premises
n. 1) in real estate, land and the improvements on it, a building, store, shop, apartment, or other designated structure
BTR1701
2017-05-30 20:40:25 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by BTR1701
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by FPP
I thought you were in favor of people speaking their mind, as long as
it's lawful?
It wasn't lawful in this case. He was on private property and he
violated the rules of the property owner with his behavior, which
put him in a legal state of trespass. His removal from the plane
flowed naturally and legally from that.
Post by FPP
Was I mistaken?
Yes, as usual.
[...]
The basic common law supported by 240+ years of American jurisprudence
and centuries of English common law from which it descends that a
property owner controls his own property and that a person who enters or
remains on private property against the wishes of the owner does so
unlawfully.
You cited: "defies a lawful order". What lawful order did he defy?
The airline's order to leave.
He had a ticket... therefore he was allowed to be there.
Buying a ticket doesn't entitle you to behave however you like.

If you think it does, try an experiment and go to your local movie
theater, buy a ticket to a show, then stand up in mid-movie and start
singing the national anthem. When the theater management responds and
tries to eject you, show them your ticket stub and give them the same
legal ruling you spewed above, and then keep on singing. When the cops
show up, do the same. After you've posted bail, come back here and
describe your experience for us. And then later on, tell us how well
your legal argument is received by the judge at your trial.
He had a ticket... therefore he was allowed to be there.
Right up until the moment he started behaving in a manner contrary to
the desires of the property owner. At that point he became a trespasser
and JetBlue had every right to kick him off the plane. Which they did.
Post by BTR1701
"If the crew determines that a customer is causing conflict on the
aircraft, the customer will be asked to deplane, especially if the crew
feels the situation runs the risk of escalation during flight. In this
instance, our team worked to re-accommodate the party on the next
available flight."
You see? No cops. No laws broken. JetBlue accommodated the passenger -
they didn't have him arrested, which is what would have happened if
they thought he'd broken the Law.
They kicked him off the plane, which was their right, since his behavior
put him in a state of trespass.
FPP
2017-05-31 00:45:37 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by BTR1701
Post by BTR1701
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by FPP
I thought you were in favor of people speaking their mind, as long as
it's lawful?
It wasn't lawful in this case. He was on private property and he
violated the rules of the property owner with his behavior, which
put him in a legal state of trespass. His removal from the plane
flowed naturally and legally from that.
Post by FPP
Was I mistaken?
Yes, as usual.
Post by BTR1701
"If the crew determines that a customer is causing conflict on the
aircraft, the customer will be asked to deplane, especially if the crew
feels the situation runs the risk of escalation during flight. In this
instance, our team worked to re-accommodate the party on the next
available flight."
You see? No cops. No laws broken. JetBlue accommodated the passenger -
they didn't have him arrested, which is what would have happened if
they thought he'd broken the Law.
They kicked him off the plane, which was their right, since his behavior
put him in a state of trespass.
Catching up on your Christmas posts, are we?
--
Trump on Gropeghazi: "These things never happened, and furthermore,
they never happened a long time ago." - Farhad Manjoo
BTR1701
2017-05-31 01:28:42 UTC
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by BTR1701
Post by BTR1701
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by FPP
I thought you were in favor of people speaking their mind, as long as
it's lawful?
It wasn't lawful in this case. He was on private property and he
violated the rules of the property owner with his behavior, which
put him in a legal state of trespass. His removal from the plane
flowed naturally and legally from that.
Post by FPP
Was I mistaken?
Yes, as usual.
Post by BTR1701
"If the crew determines that a customer is causing conflict on the
aircraft, the customer will be asked to deplane, especially if the crew
feels the situation runs the risk of escalation during flight. In this
instance, our team worked to re-accommodate the party on the next
available flight."
You see? No cops. No laws broken. JetBlue accommodated the passenger -
they didn't have him arrested, which is what would have happened if
they thought he'd broken the Law.
They kicked him off the plane, which was their right, since his behavior
put him in a state of trespass.
Catching up on your Christmas posts, are we?
To paraphrase an infamous Usenet shitposter: "I'll post however and
whenever I like. Deal with it."
FPP
2017-05-31 01:33:38 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by BTR1701
Post by BTR1701
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by FPP
I thought you were in favor of people speaking their mind, as long as
it's lawful?
It wasn't lawful in this case. He was on private property and he
violated the rules of the property owner with his behavior, which
put him in a legal state of trespass. His removal from the plane
flowed naturally and legally from that.
Post by FPP
Was I mistaken?
Yes, as usual.
Post by BTR1701
"If the crew determines that a customer is causing conflict on the
aircraft, the customer will be asked to deplane, especially if the crew
feels the situation runs the risk of escalation during flight. In this
instance, our team worked to re-accommodate the party on the next
available flight."
You see? No cops. No laws broken. JetBlue accommodated the passenger -
they didn't have him arrested, which is what would have happened if
they thought he'd broken the Law.
They kicked him off the plane, which was their right, since his behavior
put him in a state of trespass.
Catching up on your Christmas posts, are we?
To paraphrase an infamous Usenet shitposter: "I'll post however and
whenever I like. Deal with it."
Can't even be honest about that, can you?
It's an old post that slipped by you, that's all... but you can't handle
being chided on it.

Don't let it bother you... you're just getting old and forgetful.
BTR1701
2017-05-31 03:35:01 UTC
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by FPP
Catching up on your Christmas posts, are we?
To paraphrase an infamous Usenet shitposter: "I'll post however and
whenever I like. Deal with it."
Can't even be honest about that, can you?
It's an old post that slipped by you, that's all.
No, I've got a folder of posts that I save to answer later, and get
around to them at my leisure. There's still some of yours in the folder
waiting for answers right now. I'll respond to them whenever I like.
Deal with it.
FPP
2017-05-31 05:28:54 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by FPP
Catching up on your Christmas posts, are we?
To paraphrase an infamous Usenet shitposter: "I'll post however and
whenever I like. Deal with it."
Can't even be honest about that, can you?
It's an old post that slipped by you, that's all.
No, I've got a folder of posts that I save to answer later, and get
around to them at my leisure. There's still some of yours in the folder
waiting for answers right now. I'll respond to them whenever I like.
Deal with it.
Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha...
--
"How will History judge America if it elects a madman because his
opponent used work email at home?" -Nicholas Thompson/Washington Post
FPP
2017-05-31 05:30:31 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by FPP
Catching up on your Christmas posts, are we?
To paraphrase an infamous Usenet shitposter: "I'll post however and
whenever I like. Deal with it."
Can't even be honest about that, can you?
It's an old post that slipped by you, that's all.
No, I've got a folder of posts that I save to answer later, and get
around to them at my leisure. There's still some of yours in the folder
waiting for answers right now. I'll respond to them whenever I like.
Deal with it.
Are you sending investigators out, like Trump did with Obama's birth
certificate?

Can you at least tell us whether or not we're gonna' believe all the
things they're finding out?
trotsky
2017-05-31 19:56:30 UTC
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by FPP
Catching up on your Christmas posts, are we?
To paraphrase an infamous Usenet shitposter: "I'll post however and
whenever I like. Deal with it."
Can't even be honest about that, can you?
It's an old post that slipped by you, that's all.
No, I've got a folder of posts that I save to answer later, and get
around to them at my leisure. There's still some of yours in the folder
waiting for answers right now. I'll respond to them whenever I like.
Deal with it.
Are you sending investigators out, like Trump did with Obama's birth
certificate?
No, but a guy on Twitter said that the Secret Service was investigating
Kathy Griffin for her death threat to Trump. I said "Can't they just
call him on the phone and ask him if his head is still attached?" I
wonder if it was Thanny that tweeted that.

FPP
2017-05-31 05:38:22 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by FPP
Catching up on your Christmas posts, are we?
To paraphrase an infamous Usenet shitposter: "I'll post however and
whenever I like. Deal with it."
Can't even be honest about that, can you?
It's an old post that slipped by you, that's all.
No, I've got a folder of posts that I save to answer later, and get
around to them at my leisure. There's still some of yours in the folder
waiting for answers right now. I'll respond to them whenever I like.
Deal with it.
My grandma used to call that "scrapbooking"...
NoBody
2016-12-24 16:27:13 UTC
On Fri, 23 Dec 2016 15:07:45 -0600, BTR1701
Post by BTR1701
Post by BTR1701
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by BTR1701
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by W/Q
[...]
Don't count on it. History has shown that when facts are spelled out
for FPP, he simply repeats his claims.
trotsky
Can you be more clear about what "double standard" you're talking about?
W/Q
Stick with reality. Pretending is a loser's game - loser.
FPP
2016-12-23 20:42:38 UTC
Post by W/Q
Post by BTR1701
Post by W/Q
Post by BTR1701
Post by W/Q
was the Trump family jet when she needed it? That'll teach her
a lesson to fly coach with regular folk. She should expect more of
that if she's going to put herself in that position, especially if
daddy keeps saying and doing more stupid things. This Trump story
isn't going to end well, that's for sure.
Now we segue to the "Pretend this was Chelsea Clinton and a guy in a red
Make America Great Again hat" part of the story and watch the leftists
twist themselves into logical pretzels trying to justify the double
standard. Fire away.
Stick with reality. Pretending is a loser's game - loser.
This isn't reality, it's a Reality TV Show.

Trump isn't a real President, he's a Pretend President.

It's perfectly appropriate for BTR to act every bit like the asshole he is.
NoBody
2016-12-24 16:29:59 UTC
Post by FPP
Post by W/Q
Post by BTR1701
Post by W/Q
Post by BTR1701
Post by W/Q
was the Trump family jet when she needed it? That'll teach her
a lesson to fly coach with regular folk. She should expect more of
that if she's going to put herself in that position, especially if
daddy keeps saying and doing more stupid things. This Trump story
isn't going to end well, that's for sure.
Now we segue to the "Pretend this was Chelsea Clinton and a guy in a red
Make America Great Again hat" part of the story and watch the leftists
twist themselves into logical pretzels trying to justify the double
standard. Fire away.
Stick with reality. Pretending is a loser's game - loser.
This isn't reality, it's a Reality TV Show.
Trump isn't a real President, he's a Pretend President.
Just like the one we've had for the last 8 years?
Post by FPP
It's perfectly appropriate for BTR to act every bit like the asshole he is.
Interesting. You dodge and run for the argument and call BTR a name.
Next you'll be claiming he's a sockpuppet...
trotsky
You're advice? You're an anonyshit.
NoBody
2016-12-23 12:03:15 UTC
Post by W/Q
Post by RichA
Post by W/Q
Post by RichA
http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/12/22/ivanka-trump-harassed-jetblue-nr.cnn
Where was the Trump family jet when she needed it? That'll teach her a lesson to fly coach with regular folk. She should expect more of that if she's going to put herself in that position, especially if daddy keeps saying and doing more stupid things. This Trump story isn't going to end well, that's for sure.
What did this guy accomplish? Except to get his name on every airline and security service, border watch list? Another moron liberal.
It's not about what he accomplished. He's just symptomatic of what eventually will be accomplished, which is not a very happy ending for Trump.
Actually, if you loons keep behaving this way, YOU will be completely
discredited and irrelevant.
trotsky
2016-12-23 12:18:04 UTC
Post by RichA
Post by W/Q
Post by RichA
http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/12/22/ivanka-trump-harassed-jetblue-nr.cnn
Where was the Trump family jet when she needed it? That'll teach her a lesson to fly coach with regular folk. She should expect more of that if she's going to put herself in that position, especially if daddy keeps saying and doing more stupid things. This Trump story isn't going to end well, that's for sure.
What did this guy accomplish? Except to get his name on every airline and security service, border watch list? Another moron liberal.
He's on a watch list because he said mean things? That sounds like
bullshit, Rich. Good luck corroborating it.
RichA
ANYONE who causes a disturbance on a plane goes on a watch list.
NoBody
2016-12-23 12:02:27 UTC
Post by W/Q
Post by RichA
http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/12/22/ivanka-trump-harassed-jetblue-nr.cnn
Where was the Trump family jet when she needed it? That'll teach her a lesson to fly coach with regular folk. She should expect more of that if she's going to put herself in that position, especially if daddy keeps saying and doing more stupid things. This Trump story isn't going to end well, that's for sure.
With libs such as yourself defending such attacks it probably won't
get any better. Can anyone imagine what would have happened if
someone DARED to speak to a member of the Obama family that way? You
libs are a bunch of children who need to grow up.
IVanka
2016-12-23 12:08:03 UTC
Post by W/Q
Where was the Trump family jet when she needed it?
FL with her dad... Next!
Post by W/Q
That'll teach her a
lesson to fly coach with regular folk.
Was she?

Jet Blue has First Class seating....its called Mint.

And just because she can, could fly private, a 757 for 3-5 people from
Idlewild to The Sandwich Islands aint cheap, even if you a Trump! At
about $8,400/HOUR! Plus pilots, plus landing fees, plus parking fees..
that still aint cheap... v. $8,400 round trip for the whole entourage!

I am betting that Tyson1, the 757 was locked up for daddy in FL... And
possibly other of the fleet to support things... and again.. the cost/
hour of those planes v. a seat(s) on JetBlue.... Rich people are not all
just crazy spenders.... alot of them are rather frugal if not down right
cheap asses!
Post by W/Q
She should expect more of that
if she's going to put herself in that position, especially if daddy
keeps saying and doing more stupid things. This Trump story isn't going
to end well, that's for sure.
WWAAHAHAHAAAAHAHHH! Wittle faggots got their panties in a wad!!
WAWHAAAHAAHAHAHAHA!

Lets just pretend that some how I met up with Her Royal Cuntness on a
flight for some reason.... Even as much as I despise her, her husband and
that fucking ugly daughter....I would act a lot better that these two
faggots!

Would I go out of my way to start a conversation with any of them? NO!
Would I shout out my views to them? NO!

NOW... *IF* they engaged me beyond, hi, how are you... then I would give
my views/opinion, politely, and move on.... Boarding a flight is not the
forum for some off the rails election/politics tirade, no matter how much
I hate her.

One of the wittle faggot snowflakes spotted her and her entourage and
started to have a meltdown over it... Big whoop there was a delay because
the SS checked the plane! WAHAHAHHAA! I've had more issues from
nobodies...like these wittle faggots not getting their special snowflake
treatment! WAHAHAHAAA!

I myself would have been THRILLED to have her on my flight! YUMMO!!!!!
Although I disagree with her idiot jew husband and his idiotic outdated
cult practices... thats a burden she chose to pursue.. self inflicted...
no crying there!

Thanks to various things... its been possible, **POSSIBLE** that a couple
of presidents might have been visitors to places I could have possibly
been/am/are/still/have/might employed... in a couple of cases I would
gladly have been the first to get axed by the SS! Matter of fact I would
volunteer not to be there, period... simply because in a couple of cases
the holder of that office had little respect from me to be in that office.

The shitfest these visits cause just getting motorcade from airport to
venue and back without any side trips is aggravation enough for the
agency(s) involved and the general public.. Thankfully each time this
came up I was either off or the side show as cancelled due to shitstorms
elsewhere...

She can fly with me anytime! YUMMO!
--
I MADE America Great Again! President Trump! I put a stake in that bitch
for good!
trotsky
2016-12-23 12:23:15 UTC
Post by W/Q
That'll teach her a
lesson to fly coach with regular folk.
Was she?
Jet Blue has First Class seating....its called Mint.
And just because she can, could fly private, a 757 for 3-5 people from
Idlewild to The Sandwich Islands aint cheap, even if you a Trump! At
about $8,400/HOUR! Plus pilots, plus landing fees, plus parking fees..
that still aint cheap... v. $8,400 round trip for the whole entourage!
If the SS was on the flight Trump would have the govt. pay for it. Next
bullshit concept?
trotsky
2016-12-23 12:18:54 UTC
Post by W/Q
Post by RichA
http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/12/22/ivanka-trump-harassed-jetblue-nr.cnn
Where was the Trump family jet when she needed it?
Some are theorizing the event was staged. It doesn't make a whole lot
of sense.
BTR1701
2016-12-23 13:54:41 UTC
Post by W/Q
Post by RichA
http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/12/22/ivanka-trump-harassed-jetblue-nr.cnn
Where was the Trump family jet when she needed it?
Some are theorizing the event was staged. It doesn't make a whole lot
of sense.
Ah, yes. That old chestnut.

Conservatives caught behaving badly = proof conservatives behaved badly.

Liberals caught behaving badly = proof that conservatives faked it to make
liberals look bad.

Because no true liberal could actually behave badly, them being on the side
of the angels and all, right Hutt, you tumescent pygophile?
trotsky
2016-12-23 15:21:24 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by W/Q
Post by RichA
http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/12/22/ivanka-trump-harassed-jetblue-nr.cnn
Where was the Trump family jet when she needed it?
Some are theorizing the event was staged. It doesn't make a whole lot
of sense.
Ah, yes. That old chestnut.
Conservatives caught behaving badly = proof conservatives behaved badly.
Liberals caught behaving badly = proof that conservatives faked it to make
liberals look bad.
Because no true liberal could actually behave badly, them being on the side
of the angels and all, right Hutt, you tumescent pygophile?
My dad, who was head of the claims dept. at the Metropolitan Sanitary
District of Greater Chicago, used to go up against lawyers all the time.
"Attack is the best form of defense," he used to say all the time.
You seem to follow this too, Thanny. You're rarely substantive, and you
are literally incapable of providing a cite for any of your claims, even
though citing precedent is one of the basic tenets of being a lawyer.
So clearly my comment had you dead to rights, which is why you chose to
attack "liberals". Ivanka and her husband are probably worth half a
billion, so why fly Jet Blue? And does she have a Secret Service detail
attached to her? Were they flying Jet Blue too? TMZ, the super
reliable source of information, made no mention of this afaik. So we
look to you for guidance and leadership, Thanny, so we don't have to
take a half assed story for gospel like a buck toothed asshole with a
corn cob pipe in his mouth. If you can't delve into the details here,
you are the buck toothed asshole in case you are having trouble
connecting the dots. Want to dig yourself out of the buck toothed
asshole hole that you're in, buddy?
RichA
NURSE! Three CC's of thorazine, stat!
Nancy2
2017-05-31 02:10:01 UTC
The lawyers I worked for said it better, I think...and they were very successful:
"The best defense is a good offense."

N.
EGK
2016-12-23 15:23:46 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by W/Q
Post by RichA
http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/12/22/ivanka-trump-harassed-jetblue-nr.cnn
Where was the Trump family jet when she needed it?
Some are theorizing the event was staged. It doesn't make a whole lot
of sense.
Ah, yes. That old chestnut.
Conservatives caught behaving badly = proof conservatives behaved badly.
Liberals caught behaving badly = proof that conservatives faked it to make
liberals look bad.
Because no true liberal could actually behave badly, them being on the side
of the angels and all, right Hutt, you tumescent pygophile?
You have to admit, it makes total sense that Trotsky is a plant to make
liberals look bad. I mean no one could really believe all the sewage he
spouts, could they?
BTR1701
2016-12-23 17:10:01 UTC
Post by EGK
Post by BTR1701
Post by W/Q
Post by RichA
http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/12/22/ivanka-trump-harassed-jetblue-nr.cnn
Where was the Trump family jet when she needed it?
Some are theorizing the event was staged. It doesn't make a whole lot
of sense.
Ah, yes. That old chestnut.
Conservatives caught behaving badly = proof conservatives behaved badly.
Liberals caught behaving badly = proof that conservatives faked it to make
liberals look bad.
Because no true liberal could actually behave badly, them being on the side
of the angels and all, right Hutt, you tumescent pygophile?
You have to admit, it makes total sense that Trotsky is a plant to make
liberals look bad. I mean no one could really believe all the sewage he
spouts, could they?
Exactly. If anyone is an agent provocateur it's Trotsky the Hutt himself.
His sociopathic and homophobic schtick has alienated even the most die hard
progs around here. (Except for moviePig and FPP-- they seem totally cool
with his hatred and filth because he does it in service to the Agenda, I
guess.)
Ubiquitous
2016-12-23 17:26:36 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Exactly. If anyone is an agent provocateur it's Trotsky the Hutt himself.
His sociopathic and homophobic schtick has alienated even the most die hard
progs around here. (Except for moviePig and FPP-- they seem totally cool
with his hatred and filth because he does it in service to the Agenda, I
guess.)
You're missing the obvious answer to your question...
--
"Man kicked off JetBlue flight for questioning why Ivanka Trump was on it."
#FakeNews
moviePig
2016-12-23 17:28:47 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by EGK
Post by BTR1701
Post by W/Q
Post by RichA
[...]
(No you don't.)
--
- - - - - - - -
YOUR taste at work...
http://www.moviepig.com
FPP
2016-12-23 20:48:32 UTC
Post by moviePig
Post by BTR1701
Post by EGK
Post by BTR1701
Post by moviePig
Post by BTR1701
Post by EGK
Post by BTR1701
Post by W/Q
[...]
Please... he's playing "lawyer" again. Let him have his fun.

Personally, I like the break it gives us from listening to him play
"Constitutional Scholar".
FPP
2016-12-23 20:46:54 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by EGK
Post by BTR1701
Post by BTR1701
Post by EGK
Post by BTR1701
Post by W/Q
[...]
And we KNOW that you're speaking from experience. That isn't even up
for discussion.

Please... show us again how you can't wait to dance on the graves of
anybody murdered by terrorists.
That's you, Counselor. That's what read hatred and filth looks like.
FPP
2016-12-23 20:44:54 UTC
Post by EGK
Post by BTR1701
Post by EGK
Post by BTR1701
Post by W/Q
was the Trump family jet when she needed it?
Some are theorizing the event was staged. It doesn't make a whole lot
of sense.
Ah, yes. That old chestnut.
Conservatives caught behaving badly = proof conservatives behaved badly.
Liberals caught behaving badly = proof that conservatives faked it to make
liberals look bad.
Because no true liberal could actually behave badly, them being on the side
of the angels and all, right Hutt, you tumescent pygophile?
You have to admit, it makes total sense that Trotsky is a plant to make
liberals look bad. I mean no one could really believe all the sewage he
spouts, could they?
Speaking from experience here?
FPP
2016-12-23 20:43:38 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by BTR1701
Post by W/Q
was the Trump family jet when she needed it?
Some are theorizing the event was staged. It doesn't make a whole lot
of sense.
Ah, yes. That old chestnut.
Conservatives caught behaving badly = proof conservatives behaved badly.
Liberals caught behaving badly = proof that conservatives faked it to make
liberals look bad.
Because no true liberal could actually behave badly, them being on the side
of the angels and all, right Hutt, you tumescent pygophile?
Fake News? That's your side's forte.
RichA
Ah, there's that paranoid streak democrats in their fevered frenzy are showing these days. What next, moon landing never happened?
Ubiquitous
2016-12-22 23:40:04 UTC
Post by RichA
http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/12/22/ivanka-trump-harassed-jetblue-nr.cnn
Ain't it ironic that the left are eternally lecturing people on being
more tolerant of others?
--
"In Defense of the Electoral College"
-- Slate, 2012

"The Electoral College Is an Instrument of White Supremacy -- and Sexism"
-- Slate, 2016

I wonder what changed between 2012 and 2016, Slate?
W/Q
2016-12-22 23:45:20 UTC
While the right are eternally not giving a damn whose feathers they ruffle or who they insult and want to see in prison or kicked out of the country.
Ubiquitous
2016-12-23 00:10:05 UTC
Post by W/Q
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by RichA
http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/12/22/ivanka-trump-harassed-jetblue-nr.cnn
Ain't it ironic that the left are eternally lecturing people on being
more tolerant of others?
While the right are eternally not giving a damn whose feathers they ruffle or who they insult and want to see in prison or kicked out of the country.
Nonsequitur noted. Get back to us when you have a real argument to make.

W/Q
Like you had one at all?
FPP
2016-12-23 01:14:01 UTC
Post by W/Q
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by W/Q
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by RichA
http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/12/22/ivanka-trump-harassed-jetblue-nr.cnn
Ain't
Post by W/Q
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by W/Q
Post by Ubiquitous
it ironic that the left are eternally lecturing people on being
more tolerant of others?
While the right are eternally not giving a damn whose feathers they
ruffle or who they insult and want to see in prison or kicked out of
the country.
Nonsequitur noted. Get back to us when you have a real argument to make.
Like you had one at all?
But take note of the fine Trumpian way he went about it.

He lied, and then refused to back it up with any examples, and then
declared himself the winner of the "debate".
"In a landslide! A landslide!", no doubt. "The greatest victory in
the history" of debates!
Ubiquitous
2017-01-04 03:08:21 UTC
Post by W/Q
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by W/Q
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by RichA
http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/12/22/ivanka-trump-harassed-jetblue-nr.cnn
Ain't it ironic that the left are eternally lecturing people on being
more tolerant of others?
While the right are eternally not giving a damn whose feathers they ruffle
or who they insult and want to see in prison or kicked out of the country.
Nonsequitur noted. Get back to us when you have a real argument to make.
Like you had one at all?
No, that's just you having trouble keeping up with this convo.
FPP
2016-12-23 01:11:23 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by W/Q
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by W/Q
Post by Ubiquitous
it ironic that the left are eternally lecturing people on being
more tolerant of others?
While the right are eternally not giving a damn whose feathers they
ruffle or who they insult and want to see in prison or kicked out of
the country.
Nonsequitur noted. Get back to us when you have a real argument to make.
Standard non-answer answer noted. And you'd never get back to anybody
because you have no argument to make.
Q/W
2016-12-23 12:54:24 UTC
Post by W/Q
While the right are eternally not giving a damn whose feathers they
ruffle or who they insult and want to see in prison or kicked out of the
country.
Its quite liberating when you stop giving a shit about what others
opinions are, their wittle weelings and other snowflake bullshit!

Honestly all those who have been having their wittle hissy fits are
TRAITORS! Lock'em up! Those attempting to change the EC vote, are guilty
of treason for attempting a coup!

Lets just reverse things.....

Lets say that Her Royal Cuntness had won... would I be having some
breakdown all over the place? NO!

Would I be pissed! YES! HUGELY PISSED!

Attempting to sway EC Electors... NO!

Protesting in the street? NO!

Sure I would say and think ... NOT *MY* president!

Yes I would do everything thing I could to ensure that Her Royal Cuntness
was stopped by using every political avenue possible, especially if it
was still a Republican congress!

YES! I am overjoyed, dancing in the streets, doing cartwheels down the
sidewalk that Trump won!

I am loving, absolutely *LOVING* all the wittle snowflakes, including one
here! wittle davey! Having their hissy fit meltdowns! LOVE IT! We've got
one of these at work... and he pitched a fit to various higher ups and
HR... and got told to basically, BUCK UP THERE BUTTERCUP! He has got to
be literally the ONLY Her Royal Cuntness supporter, definitely a sore
wittle woser! WAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Making more popcorn to enjoy the show!
--
I MADE America Great Again! President Trump! I put a stake in that bitch
for good!
FPP
NoBody
Liar.
Ubiquitous
2016-12-23 14:00:22 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by RichA
http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/12/22/ivanka-trump-harassed-jetblue-nr.cnn
Ain't it ironic that the left are eternally lecturing people on being
more tolerant of others?
Nope.
Liar.
Don't jump to conclusions, dude. FPP has been known to suffer reading and
memory problems whenever he's lost debates in the past.
--
"Man kicked off JetBlue flight for questioning why Ivanka Trump was on it."
#FakeNews
FPP
2016-12-23 20:57:22 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by Ubiquitous
it ironic that the left are eternally lecturing people on being
more tolerant of others?
Nope.
Liar.
Don't jump to conclusions, dude. FPP has been known to suffer reading and
memory problems whenever he's lost debates in the past.
Tell your sockpuppet he needs to do better. Put some effort into it!
Ubiquitous
2016-12-23 20:58:00 UTC
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by Ubiquitous
Ain't it ironic that the left are eternally lecturing people on being
more tolerant of others?
Nope.
Liar.
Don't jump to conclusions, dude. FPP has been known to suffer reading and
memory problems whenever he's lost debates in the past.
Tell your sockpuppet he needs to do better. Put some effort into it!
Projection noted.
--
"Man kicked off JetBlue flight for questioning why Ivanka Trump was on it."
#FakeNews
NoBody
Why use more than one word to describe you when "liar" will do?
FPP
2016-12-23 01:10:34 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
it ironic that the left are eternally lecturing people on being
more tolerant of others?
Almost as ironic as the right eternally lecturing people on accepting
the consequences of what they do and say.
RichA
What did her children say?
Shadow
2016-12-23 13:40:58 UTC
On Thu, 22 Dec 2016 12:33:44 -0800 (PST), RichA <***@gmail.com>
wrote:

Trump is NOT a "crazed liberal".
Well, actually he is, but ameriKans have never understood what
"liberal" means.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004