NBC cancels "A.D. The Bible Continues"
David
2015-07-03 19:03:19 UTC
http://deadline.com/2015/07/ad-the-bible-continues-cancelled-one-season-nbc-1201467691/
Ian J. Ball
2015-07-03 19:28:09 UTC
Post by David
http://deadline.com/2015/07/ad-the-bible-continues-cancelled
-one-season-nbc-1201467691/
And what an absolutely sucky way to goo out, too... >:|
Obveeus
2015-07-03 19:42:57 UTC
Post by Ian J. Ball
Post by David
http://deadline.com/2015/07/ad-the-bible-continues-cancelled
-one-season-nbc-1201467691/
And what an absolutely sucky way to goo out, too... >:|
Isn't it horrible when a show gets cancelled and you never find out how
the story ends.
Michael Black
2015-07-03 20:04:06 UTC
Post by Ian J. Ball
Post by David
http://deadline.com/2015/07/ad-the-bible-continues-cancelled
-one-season-nbc-1201467691/
And what an absolutely sucky way to goo out, too... >:|
Isn't it horrible when a show gets cancelled and you never find out how the
story ends.
Isn't that a Mark Burnett production? He and his wife Roma Downey?

It seems like he hasn't had a cancelled show in some time.

Michael
David
2015-07-03 20:10:33 UTC
"The Apprentice" a few days ago.
Michael Black
2015-07-03 22:51:40 UTC
Post by David
Post by Michael Black
Isn't that a Mark Burnett production? He and his wife Roma Downey?
It seems like he hasn't had a cancelled show in some time.
"The Apprentice" a few days ago.
I missed that.

But wsa that due to low ratings, or the presence of DOnald Trump?

Michael
Horace LaBadie
2015-07-03 23:15:43 UTC
Post by Michael Black
Post by David
Post by Michael Black
Isn't that a Mark Burnett production? He and his wife Roma Downey?
It seems like he hasn't had a cancelled show in some time.
"The Apprentice" a few days ago.
I missed that.
But wsa that due to low ratings, or the presence of DOnald Trump?
Michael
The Devil made them do it.

So, yeah, The Donald.
Obveeus
2015-07-03 23:36:16 UTC
Post by Michael Black
Post by David
Post by Michael Black
Isn't that a Mark Burnett production? He and his wife Roma Downey?
It seems like he hasn't had a cancelled show in some time.
"The Apprentice" a few days ago.
I missed that.
But wsa that due to low ratings, or the presence of DOnald Trump?
Only Donald Trump was cancelled. The rest of the show still officially
plans to go on...and yes, that decision is likely based upon the fact
that THE APPRENTICE gets fairly good ratings for NBC.
t***@gmail.com
Some of us read the book, it's probably just as well....for some of you guys, LOL
Obveeus
2015-07-03 23:31:11 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by Obveeus
Post by Ian J. Ball
Post by David
http://deadline.com/2015/07/ad-the-bible-continues-cancelled
-one-season-nbc-1201467691/
And what an absolutely sucky way to goo out, too... >:|
Isn't it horrible when a show gets cancelled and you never find out how
the story ends.
Some of us read the book, it's probably just as well....for some of you guys, LOL
Like any other TV adaptation, they were probably planning to take some
creative liberty with the end (times). I've heard several people
express the revelation that that time is already upon us because of the
Supreme Court's gay marriage approval. I could see Burnett going that
route as well...especially if this new digital channel he plans to air
it on is donation/subscription based.

All we really need to know now is if Chicago will tax the MBRD Network.
Dimensional Traveler
2015-07-04 06:15:06 UTC
Post by Ian J. Ball
Post by David
http://deadline.com/2015/07/ad-the-bible-continues-cancelled
-one-season-nbc-1201467691/
And what an absolutely sucky way to goo out, too... >:|
I think that's only if it was on Nickelodeon.
Veni, vidi, snarki.
Adam H. Kerman
2015-07-03 19:38:03 UTC
God'll get you for that!
Ian J. Ball
2015-07-03 19:39:40 UTC
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by David
http://deadline.com/2015/07/ad-the-bible-continues-cancelled
-one-season-nbc-1201467691/
God'll get you for that!
Heh.
With any luck... ;)
David
2015-07-03 20:30:11 UTC
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by David
http://deadline.com/2015/07/ad-the-bible-continues-cancelled-one-season-nbc-1201467691/
God'll get you for that!
It is amazing how God was practically the co-producer on "The Bible"
http://www.ew.com/article/2013/03/06/mark-burnett-bible-set

...but lost all interest in helping the sequel.
Michael Black
2015-07-03 22:51:04 UTC
Post by David
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by David
http://deadline.com/2015/07/ad-the-bible-continues-cancelled-one-season-nbc-1201467691/
God'll get you for that!
It is amazing how God was practically the co-producer on "The Bible"
http://www.ew.com/article/2013/03/06/mark-burnett-bible-set
...but lost all interest in helping the sequel.
So you're saying "God doesn't like sequels"?

That might explain a lot of the bad sequels we've had to endure over the
years.

Michael
Invid Fan
2015-07-03 23:24:10 UTC
Post by Michael Black
Post by David
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by David
http://deadline.com/2015/07/ad-the-bible-continues-cancelled-one-season-nb
c-1201467691/
God'll get you for that!
It is amazing how God was practically the co-producer on "The Bible"
http://www.ew.com/article/2013/03/06/mark-burnett-bible-set
...but lost all interest in helping the sequel.
So you're saying "God doesn't like sequels"?
He has written three, but continuity is a bit wonky.
--
Chris Mack "If we show any weakness, the monsters will get cocky!"
'Invid Fan' - 'Yokai Monsters Along With Ghosts'
Horace LaBadie
2015-07-03 21:21:04 UTC
Post by David
http://deadline.com/2015/07/ad-the-bible-continues-cancelled-one-season-nbc-12