Harvey Weinstein didn’t get fired because his company found out he was a sexual predator
Byker
2017-10-09 03:46:52 UTC
He got fired because the public found out he was a sexual predator.

Among the rich and famous there's an Eleventh Commandment: "Thou shall not
be found out"...
RichA
2017-10-09 04:14:07 UTC
Post by Byker
He got fired because the public found out he was a sexual predator.
Among the rich and famous there's an Eleventh Commandment: "Thou shall not
be found out"...
"We have a different way of living out here (L.A.). I keep a low profile, I work, I pay my taxes and I don't make waves. And for that I can do anything I want."

-Killer vampire businessman in the TV show, "Angel."
Ubiquitous
2017-10-09 08:38:15 UTC
Post by Byker
He got fired because the public found out he was a sexual predator.
Among the rich and famous there's an Eleventh Commandment: "Thou shall not
be found out"...
On the contrary, it's a resume emhancement if one is a leftist.
2017-10-09 07:46:16 UTC
Post by Byker
He got fired because the public found out he was a sexual predator.
Among the rich and famous there's an Eleventh Commandment: "Thou shall not
be found out"...
On the contrary, it's a resume emhancement if one is a leftist.
Like Roger Ailes.
Or Bill O'Reilly.
--
"Donald Trump accepted the Republican nomination Thursday July 22nd."
"ISIS claimed responsibility". - J. P. Shanley
Ubiquitous
2017-10-09 09:17:03 UTC
Post by Byker
He got fired because the public found out he was a sexual predator.
Among the rich and famous there's an Eleventh Commandment: "Thou shall not
be found out"...
On the contrary, it's a resume emhancement if one is a leftist.
Like Roger Ailes.
Or Bill O'Reilly.
Well, there you go being obtuse whenever you lost a debate again!
It's nice to see you're on top of those google alerts...
Still, you haven't explained why there are more conservative sex scandals than with liberals.
Sgt. Rock
Or Ceegar Bill Klintoon.
Byker
It Hollywood it's not news, it's to be expected...
Ubiquitous
2017-10-10 09:20:52 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by Byker
He got fired because the public found out he was a sexual predator.
Among the rich and famous there's an Eleventh Commandment: "Thou shall
not be found out"...
On the contrary, it's a resume emhancement if one is a leftist.
It Hollywood it's not news, it's to be expected...
I'm getting a good laugh watching these leftists who were oh-so-outraged
about allegations made about Trump having no problem with Weinstein's
proven misconduct until now.
2017-10-10 11:55:59 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by Byker
He got fired because the public found out he was a sexual predator.
Among the rich and famous there's an Eleventh Commandment: "Thou shall
not be found out"...
On the contrary, it's a resume emhancement if one is a leftist.
It Hollywood it's not news, it's to be expected...
I'm getting a good laugh watching these leftists who were oh-so-outraged
about allegations made about Trump having no problem with Weinstein's
proven misconduct until now.
Who did you find that has "no problem" with Weinstein, genius?
--
P.T. Barnum: "There's a sucker born every minute…"
Donald Trump: "Hey guys… got a minute?"
Exeter!
2017-10-10 14:23:22 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by Byker
He got fired because the public found out he was a sexual predator.
Among the rich and famous there's an Eleventh Commandment: "Thou shall
not be found out"...
On the contrary, it's a resume emhancement if one is a leftist.
It Hollywood it's not news, it's to be expected...
I'm getting a good laugh watching these leftists who were oh-so-outraged
about allegations made about Trump having no problem with Weinstein's
proven misconduct until now.
Who did you find that has "no problem" with Weinstein, genius?
Every Hollywierd bimbo who failed to say anything about his abuse, you
scumsucking exterminable trash!
Byker
2017-10-11 18:24:04 UTC
Post by Exeter!
Post by FPP
Who did you find that has "no problem" with Weinstein, genius?
Every Hollywierd bimbo who failed to say anything about his abuse, you
scumsucking exterminable trash!
"Hollywood loves to wave the self-righteous finger"
Former "Superman" Dean Cain said the breaking allegations against film
production mogul Harvey Weinstein were entirely predictable.

"Not in the least," Cain said when asked by Tucker Carlson whether the news
came as a shock to the former "Ripley's Believe It or Not!" host.

Cain called sexual harassment claims against Weinstein the "worst kept
secret in Hollywood."

Carlson said it was unbelievable that Hollywood, which routinely voices its
support for women's rights, could turn a blind eye to Weinstein for 30
years.

"Hollywood loves to wave the self-righteous finger," Cain said. "People want
a leg up and Harvey Weinstein is an extremely powerful man and an absolute
bully."

He said that only Comedy Central's John Oliver made a single Weinstein joke,
and that the scandal has gone without comment from the rest of late night
on-air.

Cain called Weinstein's apology letter "ridiculous" and scoffed at the
producer's claim that he would now go to work against the National Rifle
Association.

He said that one of the allegations loosely involved a woman who Weinstein
invited to his hotel room and later coerced into watching him while he took
a shower.

http://www.5z8.info/5waystokillwithamelon_q8b3zq_blackmarket
NoBody
2017-10-10 14:55:59 UTC
NoBody
2017-10-11 10:16:52 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by Byker
He got fired because the public found out he was a sexual predator.
Among the rich and famous there's an Eleventh Commandment: "Thou shall
not be found out"...
On the contrary, it's a resume emhancement if one is a leftist.
It Hollywood it's not news, it's to be expected...
I'm getting a good laugh watching these leftists who were oh-so-outraged
about allegations made about Trump having no problem with Weinstein's
proven misconduct until now.
Who did you find that has "no problem" with Weinstein, genius?
https://www.thewrap.com/media-enablers-harvey-weinstein-new-york-times/
Harvey Weinstein’s Media Enablers’? The New York Times Is One of Them
Just FYI, I did not author this post. Looks like someone has nothing
better to do than impersonate me.
Adam H. Kerman
2017-10-11 18:41:32 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Byker
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by Byker
He got fired because the public found out he was a sexual predator.
Among the rich and famous there's an Eleventh Commandment: "Thou shall
not be found out"...
On the contrary, it's a resume emhancement if one is a leftist.
It Hollywood it's not news, it's to be expected...
I'm getting a good laugh watching these leftists who were oh-so-outraged
about allegations made about Trump having no problem with Weinstein's
proven misconduct until now.
Who did you find that has "no problem" with Weinstein, genius?
https://www.thewrap.com/media-enablers-harvey-weinstein-new-york-times/
Harvey Weinstein's Media Enablers'? The New York Times Is One of Them
Just FYI, I did not author this post. Looks like someone has nothing
better to do than impersonate me.
Fuck you and your continuing moronic claims about being impersonated.
You chose "nobody" as your pseudonym, a word anyone can use, and you
use a false email address that's not associated with a domain name
you have permission to use.

You're a fuckhead. You've always been a fuckhead. You'll always be a
fuckhead. Anyone can post as "nobody" and you don't get to tell anyone
else that they can't do it. If you don't like it, stop posting to Usenet.
anim8rfsk
2017-10-11 19:12:27 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Byker
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by Byker
[...]
I don't even know which Nobody you're replying to.
Third base
NoBody
2017-10-12 11:14:07 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Byker
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by Byker
[...]
Adam seems to have a need to make a big deal about a simple
informational post.
Adam H. Kerman
2017-10-12 14:27:04 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by NoBody
Post by Byker
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by Byker
He got fired because the public found out he was a sexual predator.
"Thou shall
Post by NoBody
Post by Byker
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by Byker
not be found out"...
[...]
Which Nobody posted the followup? The fuckhead who complains endlessly
that he's being impersonated, or the Nobody he claims is impersonating him,
or still another Nobody trolling the group with the usual newly created
sockpuppet?

Collectively, if it's more than one Nobody, they're all fuckheads.
NoBody
2017-10-12 11:11:10 UTC
On Wed, 11 Oct 2017 18:41:32 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by NoBody
Post by Byker
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by Byker
He got fired because the public found out he was a sexual predator.
Among the rich and famous there's an Eleventh Commandment: "Thou shall
not be found out"...
On the contrary, it's a resume emhancement if one is a leftist.
It Hollywood it's not news, it's to be expected...
I'm getting a good laugh watching these leftists who were oh-so-outraged
about allegations made about Trump having no problem with Weinstein's
proven misconduct until now.
Who did you find that has "no problem" with Weinstein, genius?
https://www.thewrap.com/media-enablers-harvey-weinstein-new-york-times/
Harvey Weinstein's Media Enablers'? The New York Times Is One of Them
Just FYI, I did not author this post. Looks like someone has nothing
better to do than impersonate me.
Fuck you and your continuing moronic claims about being impersonated.
I only state the facts. Sorry if you're too immature to understand
that.
Post by Adam H. Kerman
You chose "nobody" as your pseudonym, a word anyone can use, and you
use a false email address that's not associated with a domain name
you have permission to use.
How do we know Adam is *your* real name? You seem to be making a very
big deal over my making a simple observation.
Post by Adam H. Kerman
You're a fuckhead. You've always been a fuckhead. You'll always be a
fuckhead. Anyone can post as "nobody" and you don't get to tell anyone
else that they can't do it. If you don't like it, stop posting to Usenet.
As I said, you're being an immature child. I didn't say what one can
and can't do. I merely stated a fact so that no one could confuse
that post with mine. I feel very sorry for you that you become so
hostile when someone speaks the truth. It really reflects upon where
we are as a society. Think about it...but i doubt you will.
Adam H. Kerman
2017-10-12 14:38:45 UTC
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by NoBody
Post by Byker
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by Byker
[...]
Nobody is entitled to his own facts, sorry, Nobody. Nobody is entitled
to claim an ordinary word "nobody" as a pseudonym exclusive to him.
Nobody who doesn't post to Usenet with his very own email address that's
exclusively his that no one else is entitled to use can claim that he's
being forged.

Nobody can claim exclusive use of the word "Nobody" as a pseudonym
on Usenet. Any Nobody who claims that is a fuckhead.
Post by NoBody
Post by Adam H. Kerman
You chose "nobody" as your pseudonym, a word anyone can use, and you
use a false email address that's not associated with a domain name
you have permission to use.
How do we know Adam is *your* real name? You seem to be making a very
big deal over my making a simple observation.
Who is this "we", you and all the other Nobodies claiming Nobody as his
exclusive pseudonym? "Nobody" is a word, not a name. It's not a word
that belongs to you. Anyone who speaks or writes in English is allowed
to use the word, even as a pseudonym, no matter how much you whine
about it, fuckhead.
Post by NoBody
Post by Adam H. Kerman
You're a fuckhead. You've always been a fuckhead. You'll always be a
fuckhead. Anyone can post as "nobody" and you don't get to tell anyone
else that they can't do it. If you don't like it, stop posting to Usenet.
As I said, you're being an immature child.
I have no idea what "you" said. You're nobody. You're just not the
one, the only, nobody.
Post by NoBody
I didn't say what one can and can't do. I merely stated a fact so that
no one could confuse that post with mine. I feel very sorry for you that
you become so hostile when someone speaks the truth. It really reflects
upon where we are as a society. Think about it...but i doubt you will.
You're very confused, for I have no idea which pseudonym user is or
is not one or the other, and I don't care to know. As long as multiple
people are using the same pseudonym that nobody is entitled to use
exclusively and refuses to post to Usenet with his own email address,
none of you can claim to be the one and only Nobody. Nobody is allowed
to do that.

Where we are as a society doesn't change the fact that nobody is allowed
to claim an ordinary word as his exclusively pseudonym and bitch about
it when he gets laughed at for making a foolish claim.

You're a real nobody. It's not that you're not the only one.
b***@gmail.com
2017-10-12 14:46:56 UTC
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by NoBody
Post by Byker
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by Byker
He got fired because the public found out he was a sexual predator.
Among the rich and famous there's an Eleventh Commandment: "Thou shall
not be found out"...
On the contrary, it's a resume emhancement if one is a leftist.
It Hollywood it's not news, it's to be expected...
I'm getting a good laugh watching these leftists who were oh-so-outraged
about allegations made about Trump having no problem with Weinstein's
proven misconduct until now.
Who did you find that has "no problem" with Weinstein, genius?
https://www.thewrap.com/media-enablers-harvey-weinstein-new-york-times/
Harvey Weinstein's Media Enablers'? The New York Times Is One of Them
Just FYI, I did not author this post. Looks like someone has nothing
better to do than impersonate me.
Fuck you and your continuing moronic claims about being impersonated.
I only state the facts
We decide that about you and Ubiquitous. Not you.
b***@gmail.com
Yet, Trump brags about harassing women and you stay silent.
FPP
2017-10-11 11:14:57 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Post by Byker
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by Byker
He got fired because the public found out he was a sexual predator.
Among the rich and famous there's an Eleventh Commandment: "Thou shall
not be found out"...
On the contrary, it's a resume emhancement if one is a leftist.
It Hollywood it's not news, it's to be expected...
I'm getting a good laugh watching these leftists who were oh-so-outraged
about allegations made about Trump having no problem with Weinstein's
proven misconduct until now.
Who did you find that has "no problem" with Weinstein, genius?
https://www.thewrap.com/media-enablers-harvey-weinstein-new-york-times/
Harvey Weinstein’s Media Enablers’?
Yet, Trump brags about harassing women and you stay silent.
Ditto Ailes. O'Reilly. Bolling. Payne. Shine.
trotsky
2017-10-11 18:09:50 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Post by Byker
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by Byker
He got fired because the public found out he was a sexual predator.
Among the rich and famous there's an Eleventh Commandment: "Thou shall
not be found out"...
On the contrary, it's a resume emhancement if one is a leftist.
It Hollywood it's not news, it's to be expected...
I'm getting a good laugh watching these leftists who were
oh-so-outraged
about allegations made about Trump having no problem with Weinstein's
proven misconduct until now.
Who did you find that has "no problem" with Weinstein, genius?
https://www.thewrap.com/media-enablers-harvey-weinstein-new-york-times/
Harvey Weinstein’s Media Enablers’?
Yet, Trump brags about harassing women and you stay silent.
Ditto Ailes.  O'Reilly.  Bolling.  Payne.  Shine.
This is really amazing to me, we have right wing shitbags harassing
women like it's written in the Bible to do so, but if a leftwing guy
gets caught with his hand in the kitty the faux outrage erupts
like...pick your own analogy.
NoBody
2017-10-12 11:05:59 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Post by Byker
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by Byker
He got fired because the public found out he was a sexual predator.
Among the rich and famous there's an Eleventh Commandment: "Thou shall
not be found out"...
On the contrary, it's a resume emhancement if one is a leftist.
It Hollywood it's not news, it's to be expected...
I'm getting a good laugh watching these leftists who were oh-so-outraged
about allegations made about Trump having no problem with Weinstein's
proven misconduct until now.
Who did you find that has "no problem" with Weinstein, genius?
https://www.thewrap.com/media-enablers-harvey-weinstein-new-york-times/
Harvey Weinstein’s Media Enablers’?
Yet, Trump brags about harassing women and you stay silent.
Reminder that I did not author the post to which you replied. That
message was a forgery.
Adam H. Kerman
2017-10-15 08:46:32 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by b***@gmail.com
Post by Byker
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by Byker
He got fired because the public found out he was a sexual predator.
Among the rich and famous there's an Eleventh Commandment: "Thou shall
not be found out"...
On the contrary, it's a resume emhancement if one is a leftist.
It Hollywood it's not news, it's to be expected...
I'm getting a good laugh watching these leftists who were oh-so-outraged
about allegations made about Trump having no problem with Weinstein's
proven misconduct until now.
Who did you find that has "no problem" with Weinstein, genius?
https://www.thewrap.com/media-enablers-harvey-weinstein-new-york-times/
Harvey Weinstein’s Media Enablers’?
Yet, Trump brags about harassing women and you stay silent.
Reminder that I did not author the post to which you replied. That
message was a forgery.
And you're replying to a seamus sockpuppet to deny that you're Nobody despite
using Nobody as your pseudonym. Why not change it to Idiot?
b***@gmail.com
Another boring waste-of-protoplasm post.
Ubiquitous
2017-10-12 01:05:01 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by Byker
He got fired because the public found out he was a sexual predator.
Among the rich and famous there's an Eleventh Commandment: "Thou shall
not be found out"...
On the contrary, it's a resume emhancement if one is a leftist.
It Hollywood it's not news, it's to be expected...
I'm getting a good laugh watching these leftists who were oh-so-outraged
about allegations made about Trump having no problem with Weinstein's
proven misconduct until now.
Who did you find that has "no problem" with Weinstein, genius?
In addition to you?

The Hollywood Conspiracy of Silence
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/452554/harvey-weinstein-scandal-
hollywoods-silence

Accepting the 2005 Oscar he won for gaining a few pounds and being
tortured in Syriana, George Clooney made the case for Hollywood as
America’s moral conscience:

You know, we are a little bit out of touch in Hollywood
every once in a while, I think. It’s probably a good thing.
We’re the ones who talked about AIDS when it was just being
whispered, and we talked about civil rights when it wasn’t
really popular. And we, you know, we bring up subjects, we
are the ones — this Academy, this group of people gave
Hattie McDaniel an Oscar in 1939 when blacks were still
sitting in the backs of theaters. I’m proud to be a part
of this Academy, proud to be part of this community, and
proud to be out of touch. And I thank you so much for this.

Leaving aside that, on the night she won her Oscar for Gone with the
Wind, McDaniel was in fact made to sit away from her colleagues at a
table against a far wall, where was Clooney’s moral conscience for
the 20 years he was silent about the serial sexual predator who was
running amok _in his own industry_? How can Clooney, Meryl Streep,
and their peers continue to claim America’s moral high ground when
they simply shrugged at what was going on with their pal Harvey
Weinstein?

Their excuse — “We didn’t know” — doesn’t cut it. Clooney’s Ocean’s
Eleven-Twelve-Thirteen costar Brad Pitt knew very well what Harvey
Weinstein was up to. Pitt had once threatened to give Weinstein a
“Missouri whooping” after the producer sexually harassed his then-
girlfriend Gwyneth Paltrow in the 1990s. All of those months the
pair spent on sets together, they never thought to compare notes on
Weinstein’s behavior? Another Ocean’s buddy, Matt Damon, personally
called up Sharon Waxman, then a New York Times reporter, to
intercede against a story that would have been unflattering to
Weinstein. Was Damon also not curious about what was going on with
his producer-mentor? Did Damon also never talk to Pitt on the set of
the Ocean’s movies? Or on the set of The Departed, which Pitt
produced and Damon starred in? Or maybe in between takes on Happy
Feet 2, in which Pitt and Damon played a zany pair of gay
crustaceans?

Note the curiously limited wording of the denials from Damon and
Clooney, though. Entertainment reporters, tending to be both a) in
awe of their subjects and b) unschooled in Washington-style spot-
the-loophole weasel talk, haven’t quite nailed down what either of
them knew. “We know this stuff goes on in the world,” Damon said. “I
did five or six movies with Harvey. I never saw this. I think a lot
of actors have come out and said, everybody’s saying we all knew.
That’s not true. This type of predation happens behind closed doors,
and out of public view.” “I’ve never seen any of this behavior —
ever,” Clooney told The Daily Beast.

Of course Damon and Clooney never _saw_ the misbehavior. When
Weinstein wants a tête-à-tête with Ashley Judd in his bathrobe,
Damon and Clooney aren’t going to be invited along. The question is,
did they _know_ what Weinstein was up to? Clooney insists, “I had no
idea that it had gone to the level of having to pay off eight women
for their silence, and that these women were threatened and
victimized.” The comment seems to be limited to “these women” — the
eight who were paid off. Like a politician, Clooney is answering a
question nobody asked. Did he know Weinstein was inviting actresses
to business meetings that turned into bedroom meetings that turned
into sexual overtures with career implications? Weinstein has been,
for more than two decades, one of the most-talked-about figures in
Hollywood. Could news of such revolting acts really never have
reached Clooney’s ears? It seems more likely that Clooney was part
of a conspiracy of silence.

Movie Clooney is very interested in exposing the pernicious actions
of oil companies (Syriana), chemical companies (Michael Clayton), TV
hucksters (Money Monster), McCarthyism (Good Night, and Good Luck),
and the masterminds of the first Gulf War (Three Kings). Real-life
Clooney plugs his ears when people in Hollywood gossip about a
subject that has evidently been a hot topic of conversation since
Pauly Shore was considered a movie star. Weinstein’s habits were
such an open secret they were joked about on 30 Rock and the Oscar
telecast.

As for Streep, she no doubt believed she was speaking truth to power
when, upon receipt of a career honor at the Golden Globes ceremony
this year, she spent her entire speech heaving broadsides at
President Trump. Does Trump constitute power in her world, though?
It isn’t like Trump can do much of anything in response except send
a couple of grumpy tweets. Power, to Streep, is someone like
Weinstein, someone who could cast her or not cast her, possibly even
influence the hiring decisions of others. And Weinstein’s skill in
campaigning for Oscars is unparalleled. He was widely credited for
winning her a third Oscar for The Iron Lady, notably by Streep
herself, who said in her acceptance speech, “I want to thank God —
Harvey Weinstein.”

What are young actresses propositioned by Weinstein supposed to make
of it when the foremost practitioner of their profession, the one
they look up to more than any other and in whose footsteps they
would dearly love to follow, is praising the executive who behaved
so reprehensibly toward them? The message could hardly be more clear
to them that Weinsteinian behavior is simply the price that must be
paid.

Or are we to believe that Streep is the only actress on earth who
didn’t know what Weinstein was up to? The New Yorker story this week
contains this line about Lucia Stoller (now Evans), an actress who
says Weinstein forced her to give him oral sex. “The summer before
her senior year at Middlebury College,” we learn, the producer
approached the young woman at a party. “Evans wanted to be an
actress, and although she had heard rumors about Weinstein she let
him have her number.” Would Streep have us believe that _aspiring_
actresses _still in college_ knew more about industry players than
she did? Streep now says flatly, “I didn’t know about these other
offenses. . . . I did not know about his having meetings in his
hotel room, his bathroom, or other inappropriate, coercive acts.”
Think of all of the hundreds of actresses, and thousands of other
industry people, Streep has worked with over the years. None of this
ever came up?

For Clooney or Damon or Pitt or Streep to pick up a phone and call a
reporter to speak about Harvey Weinstein’s predatory behavior all
these years would have taken a minimal amount of guts. It could have
cost them gigs, or awards. The Weinstein debacle has implicated more
or less everyone in Hollywood who knew about the abhorrent behavior
and remained silent, which must mean just about everyone in
Hollywood. From now on the leading Hollywood personalities deserve
nothing but derision when they pretend to be courageous truth-
tellers. They are neither.
2017-10-12 11:37:34 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by Byker
He got fired because the public found out he was a sexual predator.
Among the rich and famous there's an Eleventh Commandment: "Thou shall
not be found out"...
On the contrary, it's a resume emhancement if one is a leftist.
It Hollywood it's not news, it's to be expected...
I'm getting a good laugh watching these leftists who were oh-so-outraged
about allegations made about Trump having no problem with Weinstein's
proven misconduct until now.
Who did you find that has "no problem" with Weinstein, genius?
In addition to you?
The Hollywood Conspiracy of Silence
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/452554/harvey-weinstein-scandal-
hollywoods-silence
#RealFakeNews #RealPresidentRapist
FPP
2017-10-12 11:44:23 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by Byker
He got fired because the public found out he was a sexual predator.
Among the rich and famous there's an Eleventh Commandment: "Thou shall
not be found out"...
On the contrary, it's a resume emhancement if one is a leftist.
It Hollywood it's not news, it's to be expected...
I'm getting a good laugh watching these leftists who were
oh-so-outraged
about allegations made about Trump having no problem with Weinstein's
proven misconduct until now.
Who did you find that has "no problem" with Weinstein, genius?
In addition to you?
The Hollywood Conspiracy of Silence
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/452554/harvey-weinstein-scandal-
hollywoods-silence
Funny... I didn't see Jon Voight's name come up - and his DAUGHTER was
one of Weinstein's victims.

Wow! What are the odds that a conservative rag just "forgot" about
Voight. And James Woods.
#BeamMeUpScotty
2017-10-12 15:30:09 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by Byker
He got fired because the public found out he was a sexual predator.
Among the rich and famous there's an Eleventh Commandment: "Thou shall
not be found out"...
On the contrary, it's a resume emhancement if one is a leftist.
It Hollywood it's not news, it's to be expected...
I'm getting a good laugh watching these leftists who were
oh-so-outraged
about allegations made about Trump having no problem with Weinstein's
proven misconduct until now.
Who did you find that has "no problem" with Weinstein, genius?
In addition to you?
The Hollywood Conspiracy of Silence
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/452554/harvey-weinstein-scandal-
hollywoods-silence
#RealFakeNews  #RealPresidentRapist
@MSNBC and @BillClinton

;)
--
That's Karma

*Rumination*
136 - *One man's Affirmative Action law is another man's Jim Crow law*
Ubiquitous
2017-10-12 01:05:02 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by Byker
He got fired because the public found out he was a sexual predator.
Among the rich and famous there's an Eleventh Commandment: "Thou shall
not be found out"...
On the contrary, it's a resume emhancement if one is a leftist.
It Hollywood it's not news, it's to be expected...
I'm getting a good laugh watching these leftists who were oh-so-outraged
about allegations made about Trump having no problem with Weinstein's
proven misconduct until now.
Who did you find that has "no problem" with Weinstein, genius?
A clip from the 2013 Oscars offers yet more evidence that Harvey Weinstein’s
predatory behavior towards women was known throughout the industry.

During the clip, actor Seth McFarlane makes a joke about actresses feigning
attraction to Weinstein in order to get ahead in Hollywood.

Reading out the five females who were nominated in the Supporting Actress
category, McFarlane comments, “Congratulations, you five ladies no longer
have to pretend to be attracted to Harvey Weinstein.”

The audience of Hollywood celebrities immediately roars out in laughter in
response to the quip.

"Congratulations, you five ladies no longer have to pretend to be
attracted to Harvey Weinstein."
via @BecketAdams pic.twitter.com/aglAuvSOJj
— Rita Panahi (@RitaPanahi) October 11, 2017

The joke is obviously a reference to Weinstein’s threats to ruin women’s
careers and prevent them from becoming successful if they did not tolerate
his sexual advances.

Another joke from Tina Fey’s 30 Rock was also a tell that Weinstein was
infamous for being intimidating towards women.

“Oh please, I’m not afraid of anyone in show business,” Fey’s character tells
Tracy Morgan’s. “I turned down intercourse with Harvey Weinstein on no less
than three occasions… out of five.”

This is yet more proof that Weinstein’s predatory sexual tendencies were
notorious throughout Hollywood.

One of Weinstein’s alleged victims, French actress Emma de Caunes, told the
New Yorker that knowledge of Weinstein’s proclivities was widespread.

“I know that everybody—I mean everybody—in Hollywood knows that it’s
happening,” de Caunes said. “He’s not even really hiding. I mean, the way he
does it, so many people are involved and see what’s happening. But everyone’s
too scared to say anything.”
That shows you that several people were NOT scared-of or protecting Weinstein's so-called 'Hollywood Secrets'. Alas, you cons undermine your own claims that Hollywood liberals are hypocritic.@
Ubiquitous
2017-10-16 01:49:49 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by Byker
He got fired because the public found out he was a sexual predator.
Among the rich and famous there's an Eleventh Commandment: "Thou shall
not be found out"...
On the contrary, it's a resume emhancement if one is a leftist.
It Hollywood it's not news, it's to be expected...
I'm getting a good laugh watching these leftists who were oh-so-outraged
about allegations made about Trump having no problem with Weinstein's
proven misconduct until now.
Who did you find that has "no problem" with Weinstein, genius?
George Clooney has been accused of helping “blacklist” an actress after she
complained of sexual and racial harassment.
“Clooney helped blacklist me when I spoke up [about] harassment on ER,”
claimed ER actress Vanessa Marquez in a post on Twitter. “Women who dont play
the game lose career… I did.”

“He’s not who he pretends [to be],” added Marquez in another post. “Wells,
NBC, Amblin, WB, cast & crew & my agents all complicit in my #Blacklist [for]
speaking UP in ’95”

After one user expressed their shock that Clooney would be accused of covering
up sexual harassment, Marquez replied, “He’s a monster in his own way…
Everyone should know The Truth About Clooney.”

Marquez also accused actor Eriq La Salle and crew member Terence Nightingall
of being “pussy grabbers,” and claimed cast members Anthony Edwards, Noah
Wyle, and Julianna Margulies racially harassed her.

Following dozens of sexual abuse allegations against Hollywood producer and
Democratic Party donor Harvey Weinstein, Clooney expressed disgust, calling
his actions “indefensible.”

“It’s indefensible. That’s the only word you can start with,” he declared.
“Harvey’s admitted to it, and it’s indefensible. I’ve known Harvey for 20
years. He gave me my first big break as an actor in films on From Dusk Till
Dawn, he gave me my first big break as a director with Confessions of a
Dangerous Mind. We’ve had dinners, we’ve been on location together, we’ve had
arguments. But I can tell you that I’ve never seen any of this behavior—ever.”
m***@my-deja.com
2017-10-12 00:27:45 UTC
Post by Byker
He got fired because the public found out he was a sexual predator.
Among the rich and famous there's an Eleventh Commandment: "Thou shall not
be found out"...
Everyone eventually gets whats coming to them and in Harvey
Weinsteins case he is in process of being neutered in public.
t***@gmail.com
2017-10-12 14:53:47 UTC
Post by Byker
He got fired because the public found out he was a sexual predator.
Among the rich and famous there's an Eleventh Commandment: "Thou shall not
be found out"...
Now you understand the power and importance of leakers and whistleblowers. If you think Hollywood is bad for waste, fraud and abuse, and needs the shining light of inside leakers to clean house, imagine the level of abuse inside an organization the size of the Pentagon with its 700 billion dollar annual, never audited budget.

Be proud of Bradley Manning and Edward Snowden. We need more Americans exposing crime, corruption, waste, fraud and abuse.
b***@gmail.com
Neill Massello
2017-10-15 16:02:32 UTC
Post by Byker
Among the rich and famous there's an Eleventh Commandment: "Thou shall not
be found out"...
That's included in the universal First Commandment: "Cover thy ass."

Weinstein should have taken that literally.
Ubiquitous
2017-10-16 03:35:49 UTC
Post by Neill Massello
Post by Byker
Among the rich and famous there's an Eleventh Commandment: "Thou shall not
be found out"...
That's included in the universal First Commandment: "Cover thy ass."
Weinstein should have taken that literally.
That's not what was exposed.
h***@gmail.com
2017-10-25 22:58:59 UTC
Post by Byker
He got fired because the public found out he was a sexual predator.
Among the rich and famous there's an Eleventh Commandment: "Thou shall not
be found out"...
As far back as 1999, a sexual abuse victim had spoken about the systemic abuse of minors by an Indian Guru in California who had fled India to avoid court ordered penalties for bigamy and alimony. The modus operandi of Weinstein and this Guru follow the same pattern.

The Guru claimed to be a living god and till his death-raped scores of girls demanding perverse sex, and devastated the lives of many trusting "seekers"

http://alt.meditation.narkive.com/Ih2Rkhv4/new-facts-about-eknath-easwaran-guru-author