Blind Trust
2018-01-13 18:48:43 UTC
I find this movie puzzling. The heroine is falsely accused of murdering
her boyfriend and her best friend who were planning on running off
together but eventually discovers that her lawyer is the true
perpetrator. She must take the investigation the case into her own
hands and risk her life to expose the killer. It feels like a bigger
budget Lifetime movie but still more oriented toward female fears and
dreams. So why the hell did it have the cop and the D.A. meet in a
strip club (that had nothing to do with the plot) and be sure to give a
good view of the strippers bare tits? I realize the 90s were a
different time and strip club T&A was a common thing back then...but who
did they think was going to be the target audience?
Dimensional Traveler
2018-01-13 22:10:46 UTC
I find this movie puzzling.  The heroine is falsely accused of murdering
her boyfriend and her best friend who were planning on running off
together but eventually discovers that her lawyer is the true
perpetrator.  She must take the investigation the case into her own
hands and risk her life to expose the killer.  It feels like a bigger
budget Lifetime movie but still more oriented toward female fears and
dreams.  So why the hell did it have the cop and the D.A. meet in a
strip club (that had nothing to do with the plot) and be sure to give a
good view of the strippers bare tits?  I realize the 90s were a
different time and strip club T&A was a common thing back then...but who
did they think was going to be the target audience?
Lesbians who already hated the heroine's lawyer of course! :)
instinct are running screaming.
m***@hotmail.com
2018-01-14 17:10:04 UTC
Post by David Johnston
I find this movie puzzling. The heroine is falsely accused of murdering
her boyfriend and her best friend who were planning on running off
together but eventually discovers that her lawyer is the true
perpetrator. She must take the investigation the case into her own
hands and risk her life to expose the killer. It feels like a bigger
budget Lifetime movie but still more oriented toward female fears and
dreams. So why the hell did it have the cop and the D.A. meet in a
strip club (that had nothing to do with the plot) and be sure to give a
good view of the strippers bare tits? I realize the 90s were a
different time and strip club T&A was a common thing back then...but who
did they think was going to be the target audience?
The highest-finance frat boys forever fighting religious leaders and social workers.
(same story as always)