CNN uncritically publishes a list of "hate groups" compiled by the discredited Southern Poverty Law Center.
Ubiquitous
2017-08-21 12:05:59 UTC
When a news organization reports an impending weather event based on
forecasts from the National Weather Service, or warns of potential
seismic activity anticipated by the U.S. Geological Survey, or
alerts the public concerning an infectious-disease outbreak being
tracked by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, no one
questions the news organization’s motives, because the underlying
information is factual and derived from a reliable, nonpartisan, and
authoritative source.

CNN presents itself as a news organization, yet today it posted a
dubious story titled “Here are all the active hate groups where you
live,” based entirely on data from the Southern Poverty Law Center.
The SPLC is not the equivalent of the National Weather Service, the
USGS, or CDC, to put it mildly. It is risible for CNN to recite SPLC
data uncritically, with no additional validation, as a credible list
of “domestic hate groups,” let alone to describe SPLC’s data as
“widely accepted.” As I recently chronicled in City Journal, the
SPLC is far from a reliable, nonpartisan, and authoritative source.

The SPLC has been criticized from all points of the political
spectrum for its incessant fundraising (resulting in the
accumulation of a “surplus” exceeding $300 million, some of which is
invested offshore in Cayman Island accounts), lavish executive
salaries (some topping $400,000 annually), and a litigation program
calculated to generate sensational headlines rather than tangible
results alleviating “Southern poverty.” Morris Dees, one of SPLC’s
co-founders, has used the SPLC to promote his political agenda—and
enrich himself.

As for chronicling “hate groups,” the SPLC is principally focused on
maintaining lists of individuals and groups with opposing politics,
and subjectively labeling them “hate groups” or “extremists,” often
without justification. SPLC senior fellow Mark Potok, who is in
charge of maintaining the lists, has declared that “our aim in life
is to destroy these groups, to completely destroy them.” Even
Politico has called SPLC’s agenda into question, asking “Has a Civil
Rights Stalwart Lost Its Way?” The writer of that story, Ben
Schreckinger, noted the frequent charge that “the SPLC is
overplaying its hand, becoming more of a partisan progressive hit
operation than a civil rights watchdog.” Politico’s skeptical look
at SPLC joined a torrent of criticism appearing in other
publications, including the Wall Street Journal, Harper’s, The
Weekly Standard, Reason, The Federalist, and even The Progressive.

What exactly is a “hate group”? The FBI doesn’t keep track of such
groups, but the SPLC purports to do so, using subjective criteria
that do not include the use or threatened use of violence. Instead,
SPLC labels groups based on their political views, designating as
“hate groups” such diverse entities as magazines, websites, record
labels, and even religious sects. In the popular perception, “hate
group” is a label that appropriately describes the KKK, neo-Nazis,
racist skinheads, and similar groups—and the SPLC does in fact label
them as such—but the SPLC misleadingly lumps these odious groups
together with mainstream organizations with which it disagrees,
solely because of their views regarding, among other issues, LGBT
rights, immigration policy, and opposition to Sharia Law.

Thus, SPLC has designated as hate groups the immigration-reform
organizations Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR),
Center for Immigration Studies, Californians for Population
Stabilization, the Social Contract Press, and Refugee Resettlement
Watch; religious-liberty advocates Alliance Defending Freedom,
Pacific Justice Institute, and Liberty Counsel; and the Center for
Security Policy, founded by foreign policy expert Frank Gaffney. The
SPLC lists the Freedom Center, the think tank associated with
bestselling conservative author David Horowitz, as a hate group—as
it does the pro-family organizations such as the Family Research
Council (whose employees were attacked by a gunman in 2012, after
the SPLC listed the group on its “Hate Map”) and the World Congress
of Families, the latter two because of their opposition to same-sex
marriage. Even the Washington Post’s Dana Milbank has condemned as
“reckless” the designation of FRC as a hate group. Yet CNN
uncritically repeats these defamatory labels.

The SPLC has an undeniable ideological agenda. In addition to its
tendentious (and often redundant) list of 917 hate groups, SPLC also
maintains a list of more than 1,600 purported extremists or
extremist groups, including eminent social scientist Charles Murray.
At one time, the SPLC labeled HUD secretary and former presidential
candidate Ben Carson an “extremist,” due to his opposition to same-
sex marriage, but was forced to rescind the designation and
apologize.

By its own criteria, the SPLC has solid qualifications as a hate
group—it engages in McCarthyite tactics, it spews venom, and it
generally behaves, as I described in the earlier article, like a
demagogic bully. As for CNN, its blatantly unprofessional act of
“reporting,” in which it has acted as a virtual publicist for a
discredited partisan group, marks another step in the media
organization’s journey from news outlet to provocateur.

#WhatLiberalMedia
#FakeNews
BTR1701
2017-08-21 17:54:20 UTC

CNN Publishes a List of Hate Groups by a Notorious Hate Group
Breezy Eason
2017-08-21 18:05:16 UTC
CNN ... Itself is a Hate Group! ... hate people on Mainstreet USA ... Non minorities ... non homosexuals ... non Welfare Losers ... Non Limp Dick Liberals!
FPP
2017-08-21 22:03:17 UTC
Post by BTR1701
CNN Publishes a List of Hate Groups by a Notorious Hate Group
As Ubi is fond of saying... "projection noted."
--
"Fox News is dropping its 'fair and balanced' slogan... I assume because
they finally watched themselves." -Stephen Colbert
Rudy Canoza
2017-08-22 00:45:57 UTC
SPLC is an extortion racket.
i***@gmail.com
2017-08-22 22:29:15 UTC
Post by BTR1701
CNN Publishes a List of Hate Groups by a Notorious Hate Group
Any list of racist hate groups that does not include the Southern Poverty Law Center
is incomplete.

Irish Mike
FPP
BTR1701
2017-08-23 04:47:09 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by BTR1701
CNN Publishes a List of Hate Groups by a Notorious Hate Group
Any list of racist hate groups that does not include the Southern
Poverty Law Center is incomplete.
Proof? Anything?
How about when the SPLC put Ben Carson (and, one assumes, Christians in
general) on their "Extremist Hate List" merely because he said he
personally believes marriage is a heterosexual institution.

Apparently believing marriage means "man + woman" puts you on the same
level as various KKK Grand Wizards, Nation of Islam leader and prominent
racist Louis Farrakhan, the Aryan Brotherhood, Westboro Baptist Church,
and the New Black Panther Party.

It also included Ayaan Hirsi Ali on its list of hate extremists because
she insists on going around the country and telling people how she was
brutally treated under Islam, to include having her clitoris cut off.
They call her an "Islamophobe", like it's somehow wrong or irrational to
be phobic about a religion that hacked your genitals off. Whatever
"Islamophobia" Hirsi Ali may have is entirely justified. I bet the
assholes at the SPLC would be phobic about any group that held them down
and cut their dicks off, too.

Other groups on the SPLC "hatewatch" list are only there because they're
conservative. Groups that have never engaged in or advocated for
violence of any kind are listed as "extremist hate groups" merely for
having an agenda that isn't 'progressive' - i.e., pro-life, Christian,
anti-illegal immigration, etc.
FPP
2017-08-23 07:02:24 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by BTR1701
CNN Publishes a List of Hate Groups by a Notorious Hate Group
Any list of racist hate groups that does not include the Southern
Poverty Law Center is incomplete.
Proof? Anything?
How about when the SPLC put Ben Carson (and, one assumes, Christians in
general) on their "Extremist Hate List" merely because he said he
personally believes marriage is a heterosexual institution.
And just how does that make them a hate group? They didn't like Carson
because he compared same sex marriage to bestiality.

Yup, nothing to hate there. Just called Americans the equivalent of
animal fuckers.
Post by BTR1701
Apparently believing marriage means "man + woman" puts you on the same
level as various KKK Grand Wizards, Nation of Islam leader and prominent
racist Louis Farrakhan, the Aryan Brotherhood, Westboro Baptist Church,
and the New Black Panther Party.
Bestiality, dumb fuck. Not just believing marriage is between one man
and one woman. Calling people he doesn't agree with animal fuckers.

Then he said it leads to polygamy. Another hateful lie from the good
doctor.
Then he said it would lead to mass killings and utter chaos. Carson is
a hate monger.
Post by BTR1701
It also included Ayaan Hirsi Ali on its list of hate extremists because
she insists on going around the country and telling people how she was
brutally treated under Islam, to include having her clitoris cut off.
They call her an "Islamophobe", like it's somehow wrong or irrational to
be phobic about a religion that hacked your genitals off. Whatever
"Islamophobia" Hirsi Ali may have is entirely justified. I bet the
assholes at the SPLC would be phobic about any group that held them down
and cut their dicks off, too.
Muslim reform firebrand Ayaan Hirsi Ali spoke out Wednesday evening against Linda Sarsour, one of the top organizers of the Women’s March on Washington, whose record has come under increased scrutiny in the wake of the march after extremist statements she posted on Twitter years ago, and more recently, have resurfaced.
“Ms. Sarsour is hostile to me — and not because she knows me — but because she is a fake feminist,” Ali, a renowned author and activist who has appeared on the Women in the World stage, declared during an appearance on Fox News.
Notwithstanding that position, the group extended an invitation for Hirsi Ali to meet with them during her visit and to engage in a discussion to debate and contest her views regarding Islam and the status of women in Islam.
"Ayaan Hirsi Ali does not speak for us"
The statement, which is signed by about 270 Muslim women in Australia, including high profile writers and activists, condemns Hirsi Ali’s discourse, which they say is "grounded in hate-mongering and bigotry." They also fear that her views against Islam will serve to increase what they describe as "hostility and hatred towards Muslims in a world of increased Islamophobia.”
Tough shit if you don't like it... but there it is.
Post by BTR1701
Other groups on the SPLC "hatewatch" list are only there because they're
conservative. Groups that have never engaged in or advocated for
violence of any kind are listed as "extremist hate groups" merely for
having an agenda that isn't 'progressive' - i.e., pro-life, Christian,
anti-illegal immigration, etc.
Awwww... poor little creampuff. Did they hurt your widdle feelings?
Back to your safe space...
--
"I prefer someone who burns the flag and then wraps themselves up in the
Constitution over someone who burns the Constitution and then wraps
themselves up in the flag." -Molly Ivins
BTR1701
2017-08-23 08:08:28 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by BTR1701
CNN Publishes a List of Hate Groups by a Notorious Hate Group
Any list of racist hate groups that does not include the Southern
Poverty Law Center is incomplete.
Proof? Anything?
How about when the SPLC put Ben Carson (and, one assumes, Christians in
general) on their "Extremist Hate List" merely because he said he
personally believes marriage is a heterosexual institution.
Apparently believing marriage means "man + woman" puts you on the same
level as various KKK Grand Wizards, Nation of Islam leader and prominent
racist Louis Farrakhan, the Aryan Brotherhood, Westboro Baptist Church,
and the New Black Panther Party.
Bestiality, dumb fuck. Not just believing marriage is between one man
and one woman. He said it leads to polygamy.
Every argument that's made in favor of allowing gays to marry can
equally be used in support of polyandrous marriage.
Carson is a hate monger.
Well, even the SPLC has now backed off, removed Carson from the list,
and issued a formal apology to him. They admitted they were wrong. That
leaves you alone, ranting in the wilderness, chief.
Post by BTR1701
It also included Ayaan Hirsi Ali on its list of hate extremists because
she insists on going around the country and telling people how she was
brutally treated under Islam, to include having her clitoris cut off.
They call her an "Islamophobe", like it's somehow wrong or irrational to
be phobic about a religion that hacked your genitals off. Whatever
"Islamophobia" Hirsi Ali may have is entirely justified. I bet the
assholes at the SPLC would be phobic about any group that held them down
and cut their dicks off, too.
"Ms. Sarsour is hostile to me ‹ and not because she knows me ‹ but because
she is a fake feminist," Ali, a renowned author and activist who has
appeared on the Women in the World stage, declared during an appearance on
Fox News.
Another beacon of hate and intolerance.
So Hirsi-Ali is intolerant of terrorist sympathizers? I should think
everyone would be.

Linda Sarsour: I am honored to be on this stage with
Rasmieh Odeh.

(Odeh is a Palestinian woman who was imprisoned for her participation in
two terror attacks. Odeh recently was stripped of her US citizenship
revoked and was deported to Jordan.)

Or Sarsour's attempt to make Saudi Arabia look like a leader in women's
rights, superior to the U.S. and other Western nations.

Linda Sarsour: Ten weeks of PAID maternity leave in Saudi
Arabia. Yes PAID. And you're worrying about women driving.
Puts us to shame.

Yeah, so what if women are second-class citizen in Saudi? I mean, free
government money, amirite?!?

And Sarsour, a frequent defender of Sharia law, claims to be a feminist,
then says things like this about Hirsi-Ali and journalist Brigitte
Gabriel:

Linda Sarsour: She (Gabriel) is asking for an ass whippin'.
I wish I could take their vaginas away-- they don't deserve
to be women."

A supposed feminist wants to take the vagina away from another woman who
has already had part of it forcibly sliced off by the Islamists Sarsour
defends. But Hirsi-Ali is the beacon of hate here.

Riiiighhht...

As for Hirsi-Ali calling Sarsour a "fake feminist", how else would you
describe a woman who enthusiastically defends Sharia law, a legal system
that literally treats women as "less than" in almost every respect?
Post by BTR1701
Other groups on the SPLC "hatewatch" list are only there because they're
conservative. Groups that have never engaged in or advocated for
violence of any kind are listed as "extremist hate groups" merely for
having an agenda that isn't 'progressive' - i.e., pro-life, Christian,
anti-illegal immigration, etc.
Awwww... poor little creampuff. Did they hurt your widdle feelings?
No, you asked for examples. I gave them to you.

Reason number 34,138 why it's pointless to ever 'prove' anything to you.
You either say it 'doesn't count' because you don't like the source or
it's not provided in exactly the format you desire, or you do that crap
above where you engage in ad-homs against the person who provides
exactly what you asked for because they provided exactly what you asked
for.
FPP
2017-08-23 10:10:49 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by BTR1701
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by BTR1701
[...]
Yeah. I'm all alone, you moron. Forget the sites I just quoted from.
It's just me.

He's still a hate monger. Being alone wouldn't change that.
He thinks anyone who is gay is somehow not as good as a heterosexual.

He doesn't know those people as individuals, but he disparages them anyway.
That's pretty much the definition of a bigot.
Post by BTR1701
Other groups on the SPLC "hatewatch" list are only there because they're
conservative. Groups that have never engaged in or advocated for
violence of any kind are listed as "extremist hate groups" merely for
having an agenda that isn't 'progressive' - i.e., pro-life, Christian,
anti-illegal immigration, etc.
Awwww... poor little creampuff. Did they hurt your widdle feelings?
No, you asked for examples. I gave them to you.
Reason number 34,138 why it's pointless to ever 'prove' anything to you.
You either say it 'doesn't count' because you don't like the source or
it's not provided in exactly the format you desire, or you do that crap
above where you engage in ad-homs against the person who provides
exactly what you asked for because they provided exactly what you asked
for.
Still no proof, I see. Nice try at deflection, but it's not working.
Your word is worthless.
BTR1701
2017-08-23 15:33:06 UTC
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by BTR1701
Post by BTR1701
Post by BTR1701
It also included Ayaan Hirsi Ali on its list of hate extremists because
she insists on going around the country and telling people how she was
brutally treated under Islam, to include having her clitoris cut off.
They call her an "Islamophobe", like it's somehow wrong or irrational to
be phobic about a religion that hacked your genitals off. Whatever
"Islamophobia" Hirsi Ali may have is entirely justified. I bet the
assholes at the SPLC would be phobic about any group that held them down
and cut their dicks off, too.
"Ms. Sarsour is hostile to me Ð and not because she knows me Ð but because

for.
FPP
2017-08-23 22:26:11 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by BTR1701
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Other groups on the SPLC "hatewatch" list are only there because they're
conservative. Groups that have never engaged in or advocated for
violence of any kind are listed as "extremist hate groups" merely for
having an agenda that isn't 'progressive' - i.e., pro-life, Christian,
anti-illegal immigration, etc.
Awwww... poor little creampuff. Did they hurt your widdle feelings?
No, you asked for examples. I gave them to you.
Reason number 34,138 why it's pointless to ever 'prove' anything to you.
You either say it 'doesn't count' because you don't like the source or
it's not provided in exactly the format you desire, or you do that crap
above where you engage in ad-homs against the person who provides
exactly what you asked for because they provided exactly what you asked
for.
How does any of that change the fact that Ali is in a war against Islam?
A religion.
BTR1701
2017-08-24 01:27:56 UTC
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
[...]
The practitioners of which held her down and hacked off her clitoris and
forced her to flee her home and country to escape a forced marriage to
one of her attackers.

I'd say she's entitled.

But as usual, I notice your criticism is only for Ali, none for Sarsour.
FPP
2017-08-24 04:38:17 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
[...]
She's "entitled"? Isn't that a bad thing to you cons? I sure hear you
whinging a lot about "entitlements"...

Nope... you don't get to blame all of Christianity, if a Nazi gassed
your family - and neither does she. You don't even get to blame all
Germans.

So, what you're saying is that she's taking our her pain on a few
billion people?
Well, that does sound like a conservative now that I think of it that way.
--
Hours after Trump says something dumb during a nuclear standoff, his
last living staffer will send a clarification to the last living
reporter. - Daniel Powell
BTR1701
2017-08-24 05:14:10 UTC
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
[...]
The vast majority of them have never even heard of Hirsi-Ali and have no
idea who she is. I doubt they feel any pain being taken out on them.
FPP
2017-08-24 07:02:09 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
[...]
Just like the vast majority of Americans don't have any clue who Che is.

Ali is attacking Islam. The fact is that genital mutilation isn't
mentioned anywhere in the Qu'ran. And it's widely condemned by many
Muslims.
Post by BTR1701
FGM has also been roundly denounced by Muslim leaders and scholars — including the dean of Egypt’s influential Al-Azhar University. A 2011 United Nations report states that over 4,100 religious leaders have taught followers that FGM is not sanctioned by Islam, and nearly 1,000 religious edicts called on Muslims to end cutting.
But Ali has chosen to attack Islam, anyway.
Your insistence that Islam is responsible is just another of your
bigoted views that doesn't pass the smell test.

Instead of blaming those responsible for her mutilation, you prefer to
blame her religion.
But that is the conservative way, isn't it?
FPP
2017-08-24 04:39:07 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
[...]
I save my criticism for hypocrites... or haven't you noticed?
If you could read, you would...
reporter. - Daniel Powell
NoBody
Hopefully you comment on your own hypocrisy then.
Ubiquitous
2017-08-24 22:11:35 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
[...]
Yeah, good luck with that...
FPP
2017-08-24 21:59:14 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
[...]
Can you say that with your Irish accent, now? Boyo?
reporter. - Daniel Powell
Ubiquitous
2017-08-24 23:38:52 UTC
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
[...]
You really need to do something about your chronic problem of accusing others of what you do!
b***@gmail.com
Imagine any 'fact' coming from a conservative.
NoBody
Interesting that FPP just defined himself...
Ubiquitous
2017-08-26 01:13:24 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by BTR1701
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by BTR1701
[...]
Not as interest is FPPsky never realizes it.
FPP
2017-08-26 02:18:21 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by BTR1701
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by BTR1701
[...]
Oh noes! The dreaded "I know you are, but what am I?" attack!

I am devastated! Or would be, if I were still in the 3rd grade...
Ubiquitous
2017-08-26 04:27:04 UTC
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by BTR1701
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by BTR1701
[...]
"A hit dog always hollers..."
Post by FPP
I am devastated! Or would be, if I were still in the 3rd grade...
I never would have guess you passed the 3rd grade. I guess that's an exmaple
of "social promotion", eh?
FPP
2017-08-26 05:50:16 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by BTR1701
Post by FPP
I am devastated! Or would be, if I were still in the 3rd grade...
I never would have guess you passed the 3rd grade. I guess that's an exmaple
of "social promotion", eh?
An almost *purrrffect* exmaple, in fact!
NoBody
"exmaple"??? Point proven.
NoBody
2017-08-26 13:41:44 UTC
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by BTR1701
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by BTR1701
[...]
FPP's lack of intellect makes him appear that he hasn't even reached
that grade yet.
Ubiquitous
2017-08-26 13:44:40 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by BTR1701
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by BTR1701
[...]
Maybe someone can give FPP a participation award?
FPP
2017-08-26 19:42:46 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by BTR1701
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by BTR1701
[...]
Oh, noes! Still not biting!
NoBody
Still too stupid to be ablet to read headers?
b***@gmail.com
Too bad you the Ubi-Irish Ranger-NoBody sockpuppet mob can't be expelled.
NoBody
2017-08-28 10:33:32 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by NoBody
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by BTR1701
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by BTR1701
[...]
And another moron who can't read headers...

NoBody
2017-08-23 16:26:12 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by BTR1701
Post by BTR1701
Other groups on the SPLC "hatewatch" list are only there because they're
conservative. Groups that have never engaged in or advocated for
violence of any kind are listed as "extremist hate groups" merely for
having an agenda that isn't 'progressive' - i.e., pro-life, Christian,
anti-illegal immigration, etc.
Awwww... poor little creampuff. Did they hurt your widdle feelings?
No, you asked for examples. I gave them to you.
Reason number 34,138 why it's pointless to ever 'prove' anything to you.
You either say it 'doesn't count' because you don't like the source or
it's not provided in exactly the format you desire, or you do that crap
above where you engage in ad-homs against the person who provides
exactly what you asked for because they provided exactly what you asked
for.
FPP will never admit when he's made a mistake. He will either shift
the conversation or repeat his claim.
b***@gmail.com
2017-08-23 15:22:00 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by BTR1701
CNN Publishes a List of Hate Groups by a Notorious Hate Group
Any list of racist hate groups that does not include the Southern
Poverty Law Center is incomplete.
Proof? Anything?
How about when the SPLC put Ben Carson (and, one assumes, Christians in
general) on their "Extremist Hate List" merely because he said he
personally believes marriage is a heterosexual institution.
Liar. Ben Carson said he: “would not advocate putting a Muslim in charge of this country” which spreads hate against other people's religion.
Because in 2007 she told Loonytarian 'Reason Magazine' that the West is "at war with Islam" and should “defeat Islam". Again, this spreads hate against other people's religion.
NoBody
2017-08-23 16:22:27 UTC
Post by FPP
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by BTR1701
CNN Publishes a List of Hate Groups by a Notorious Hate Group
Any list of racist hate groups that does not include the Southern Poverty Law Center
is incomplete.
Irish Mike
Proof? Anything?
If they don't name any leftist hate groups, they are proving they are
a hate group.
b***@gmail.com
2017-08-22 01:05:00 UTC
Prove they are a hate group. You can't. You cons never prove anything.
FPP
2017-08-22 03:16:25 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Post by BTR1701
CNN Publishes a List of Hate Groups by a Notorious Hate Group
Prove they are a hate group. You can't. You cons never prove anything.
He hates them... isn't that enough?
m***@hotmail.com
Proof? No.
FPP
2017-08-21 22:01:49 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
By its own criteria, the SPLC has solid qualifications as a hate
group—it engages in McCarthyite tactics, it spews venom, and it
generally behaves, as I described in the earlier article, like a
demagogic bully.
Yeah, most hate groups hate the group that outs them...
Ku Klux Klan
2017-08-21 22:21:09 UTC
CNN AND SPLC ARE A BUNCH OF NIGGER LOVING LEFT WING RACISTS WHO
HATE WHITE PEOPLE.

Join the Ku Klux Klan. Trump's a member, so is everybody at
Breitbart, DailyWire, DailyCaller and Fox News, why aren't you?

If you're too lazy to have a job, sign over your property to us
and we'll allow you in.

No Irish Americans, Jews or Catholics allowed. We have our
standards.

If Trump doesn't purge the niggers from his administration
soon, we're gonna disown him. Maybe trade his membership to
the Neo Nazis for cash.
#FakeNews
Thomas Sr.
2017-08-21 13:10:28 UTC
THIS will be a complete waste of my time because it will go far, far over your ethically-deprived (and depraved) head, Ubiquitous.

The Southern Poverty Law Center IS NOT a "hate group". *NOT*

The SPLC reports on the purposes and statements and actions and lists ACTUAL Hate Groups, Ubiquitous. The ONLY people who *believe* the SPLC are the Bigots and Racists and Haters *themselves*.

One need only look at the right-wing fanatics, fundamental religious extremists, White Nationalists, and Neo-Nazis who post in this newsgroup who ALSO *claim* the Southern Poverty Law Center is a "hate group" to see

They include David Hartung and Rudy Canoza and some of the even more vile right-wing fanatics who post in this group. You keep shitty company, Ubiquitous.

It has been blatantly obviously to anyone with a sense of decency for decades now that the reason YOU, Ubiquitous, falsely *believe* that the SPLC is a "hate group" is *because* YOU openly support some of the very re

Your constantly demonstrations in this newsgroup of your inability for *self-examination* AND your constant *rationalizations* of your worst traits as a human being clearly answers the question of why you delusionall

The SPLC fights AGAINST Hate. It challenges and combats Ignorant and Stupid HATERS.

The SPLS stands AGAINST right-wing fanatics, fundamental religious extremists, White Nationalists, and Neo-Nazis.

YOU stand WITH the HATERS, Ubiquitous.

The Southern Poverty Law Center is NOT and NEVER has been a "hate group".

YOU *ARE* A HATE-FILLED BIGOT, Ubiquitous.

You lack and likely will *always* lack the emotional and ethical maturity to *understand* this FACT.

You blind yourself to the TRUTH. Did you *actually VOTE for Trump?! If so, Ubiquitous, you blinded yourself to the TRUTH of *what* Trump actually is.

Deny it all you want, Ubiquitous. Claim it is me or edell or Siri or President Obama or that good citizen down the street from you who happens to be Muslim, Ubiquitous -- BUT you will *never* change the Reality of W

A Hater.

. . .
David Hartung
2017-08-24 13:00:06 UTC
Their actions say otherwise.
#BeamMeUpScotty
2017-08-24 16:02:25 UTC
Post by David Hartung
Post by Thomas Sr.
THIS will be a complete waste of my time because it
will go far, far over your ethically-deprived (and depraved) head,
Ubiquitous.
The Southern Poverty Law Center IS NOT a "hate group". *NOT*
Their actions say otherwise.
Antifa hates the Constitution.... that's why they regularly violate it.
That's Karma
FPP
2017-08-24 21:58:26 UTC
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
Post by David Hartung
Post by Thomas Sr.
THIS will be a complete waste of my time because it
will go far, far over your ethically-deprived (and depraved) head,
Ubiquitous.
The Southern Poverty Law Center IS NOT a "hate group". *NOT*
Their actions say otherwise.
Antifa hates the Constitution.... that's why they regularly violate it.
More non-facts. Antifa is a collection of many random elements... the
only thing they seem to have in common is that they are anti fascist.
reporter. - Daniel Powell
David Hartung
2017-08-24 22:55:56 UTC
Post by FPP
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
Post by David Hartung
Post by Thomas Sr.
THIS will be a complete waste of my time because it
will go far, far over your ethically-deprived (and depraved) head,
Ubiquitous.
The Southern Poverty Law Center IS NOT a "hate group". *NOT*
Their actions say otherwise.
Antifa hates the Constitution.... that's why they regularly violate it.
More non-facts. Antifa is a collection of many random elements... the
only thing they seem to have in common is that they are anti fascist.
I strongly suspect that most who claim to be "anti=-fascist" cannot
explain what is a fascist.
Ubiquitous
Rudy Canoza
2017-08-25 01:10:39 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by FPP
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
Post by David Hartung
Post by Thomas Sr.
The Southern Poverty Law Center IS NOT a "hate group". *NOT*
Their actions say otherwise.
Antifa hates the Constitution.... that's why they regularly violate it.
More non-facts. Antifa is a collection of many random elements... the
only thing they seem to have in common is that they are anti fascist.
I strongly suspect that most who claim to be "anti-fascist" cannot
explain what is a fascist.
Ditto for "racist".
"Racist" is a word the proggie left use as a noun or adjective to
describe anyone or any way of thinking that doesn't go along with their
toxic race agenda. If you say that "diversity" is *NOT* our strength,
you're called a racist.
FPP
2017-08-25 02:43:17 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by FPP
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
Post by David Hartung
Post by Thomas Sr.
The Southern Poverty Law Center IS NOT a "hate group". *NOT*
Their actions say otherwise.
Antifa hates the Constitution.... that's why they regularly violate it.
More non-facts. Antifa is a collection of many random elements... the
only thing they seem to have in common is that they are anti fascist.
I strongly suspect that most who claim to be "anti-fascist" cannot
explain what is a fascist.
Ditto for "racist".
"Racist" is a word the proggie left use as a noun or adjective to
describe anyone or any way of thinking that doesn't go along with their
toxic race agenda. If you say that "diversity" is *NOT* our strength,
you're called a racist.
Especially when you're saying it wearing a hood, and sporting a swastika
flag...
reporter. - Daniel Powell
The Horny Goat
2017-08-25 05:16:51 UTC
Post by FPP
More non-facts. Antifa is a collection of many random elements... the
only thing they seem to have in common is that they are anti fascist.
Whatever that means. The Antifas definite of fascist has roots as
stable as Birnham Wood
FPP
2017-08-25 06:54:20 UTC
Post by The Horny Goat
Post by FPP
More non-facts. Antifa is a collection of many random elements... the
only thing they seem to have in common is that they are anti fascist.
Whatever that means. The Antifas definite of fascist has roots as
stable as Birnham Wood
Referring to Antifa as if they were an organization is akin to referring
to conservatives as if they're an organization.

Both are a collection of like minded people, but don't follow any
marching orders, or act as a group.

Sometimes various elements come together, but more often that not,
they're collections of separate loose associations.

There is no organization called Antifa. They don't pay dues, or have a
secret handshake.
The Christian Knights of the KKK does. As does the American Nazi Party.
b***@gmail.com
You have no proof.
FPP
2017-08-24 21:57:09 UTC
Post by David Hartung
Post by Thomas Sr.
THIS will be a complete waste of my time because it
will go far, far over your ethically-deprived (and depraved) head,
Ubiquitous.
The Southern Poverty Law Center IS NOT a "hate group". *NOT*
Their actions say otherwise.
And your reply says nothing.
reporter. - Daniel Powell
Ubiquitous
2017-08-24 23:47:21 UTC
Post by FPP
Post by David Hartung
Post by Thomas Sr.
The Southern Poverty Law Center IS NOT a "hate group". *NOT*
Their actions say otherwise.
And your reply says nothing.
FPP is an expert at empty meaningless replies.
FPP
2017-08-25 00:30:10 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by FPP
Post by David Hartung
Post by Thomas Sr.
The Southern Poverty Law Center IS NOT a "hate group". *NOT*
Their actions say otherwise.
And your reply says nothing.
FPP is an expert at empty meaningless replies.
"Ad hominem attack noted. Get back to us when you have a real argument
to make."

Or as you would have put it "araguament".
reporter. - Daniel Powell
FPP
2017-08-25 00:31:08 UTC
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by FPP
Post by David Hartung
Post by Thomas Sr.
The Southern Poverty Law Center IS NOT a "hate group". *NOT*
Their actions say otherwise.
And your reply says nothing.
FPP is an expert at empty meaningless replies.
"Ad hominem attack noted. Get back to us when you have a real argument
to make."
Or as you would have put it "araguament".
Sorry... forgot to add "...boyo".
reporter. - Daniel Powell
Ubiquitous
2017-08-25 03:31:04 UTC
Post by FPP
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by FPP
Post by David Hartung
Post by Thomas Sr.
The Southern Poverty Law Center IS NOT a "hate group". *NOT*
Their actions say otherwise.
And your reply says nothing.
FPP is an expert at empty meaningless replies.
"Ad hominem attack noted. Get back to us when you have a real argument
to make."
Or as you would have put it "araguament".
Sorry... forgot to add "...boyo".
A followup to yourself? As they say, a hit dog always hollers...
#Triggered
Ubiquitous
2017-08-25 00:31:00 UTC
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by FPP
Post by David Hartung
Post by Thomas Sr.
The Southern Poverty Law Center IS NOT a "hate group". *NOT*
Their actions say otherwise.
And your reply says nothing.
FPP is an expert at empty meaningless replies.
"Ad hominem attack noted. Get back to us when you have a real argument
to make."
Or as you would have put it "araguament".
QED.
Thanks for so helpfully making my point!
m***@hotmail.com
Its a bot. Forgive it.
Rudy Canoza
2017-08-25 00:51:13 UTC
Post by David Hartung
Post by Thomas Sr.
THIS will be a complete waste of my time because it will go far, far
over your ethically-deprived (and depraved) head, Ubiquitous.
The Southern Poverty Law Center IS NOT a "hate group".  *NOT*
Their actions say otherwise.
I've instructed you on this already. They aren't a hate group; they
don't preach hate. What they are is an extortion racket. They peddle
wildly exaggerated stories about so-called "hate" groups in order to
rake in huge contributions. Then libel and defame perfectly respectable
and reasonable groups as "hate" groups when those groups do not in any
way advocate hate. There are two organizations dedicated to reduced
and/or more carefully controlled immigration, the Federation for
American Immigration Reform and the Center for Immigration Studies; the
CIS spun off from FAIR 32 years ago. Both are perfectly respectable
advocacy groups. SPLC lists both of them among their "general hate" groups.

Even some leftists say the SPLC is an extortion racket:

https://www.counterpunch.org/2009/05/15/king-of-the-hate-business/
https://www.thenation.com/article/king-hate-business/
https://www.charlestoncitypaper.com/SouthernAvenger/archives/2007/12/13/the-never-ending-fraud-of-the-southern-poverty-law-center
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2010/11/26/923486/-

When Alexander Cockburn, The Nation and Daily Kos all say that SPLC are
extortionists with Cayman Island bank accounts, you know they're filthy.
Rudy Canoza
2017-08-24 22:09:38 UTC
Post by Thomas Sr.
THIS will be a complete waste of my time because it will go far, far over your ethically-deprived (and depraved) head, Ubiquitous.
The Southern Poverty Law Center IS NOT a "hate group".
They are an extortion racket making money by peddling fake "hate"
accusations.

NoBody
2017-08-25 10:00:37 UTC
On Mon, 21 Aug 2017 06:10:28 -0700 (PDT), "Thomas Sr."
Post by Thomas Sr.
THIS will be a complete waste of my time because it will go far, far over your ethically-deprived (and depraved) head, Ubiquitous.
The Southern Poverty Law Center IS NOT a "hate group". *NOT*
The SPLC reports on the purposes and statements and actions and lists ACTUAL Hate Groups, Ubiquitous. The ONLY people who *believe* the SPLC are the Bigots and Racists and Haters *themselves*.
Tom you miss the irony that you are one of the biggest purveyors of
hate as you prove in the blathering below.
. . .
m***@hotmail.com
2017-08-24 20:08:31 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Post by BTR1701
CNN Publishes a List of Hate Groups by a Notorious Hate Group
Prove they are a hate group. You can't. You cons never prove anything.
Is AntiFa on their list? Is Black Lives Matter on their list?
These groups have actually killed people
Who? Only NAZI and KKK members have injured and killed people. Name anyone killed by an Antifa or BLM card-carrying member.