Today's premieres and other notes (Wednesday, August 15)
Robin Miller
2018-08-15 19:30:31 UTC
800 Words (season 3, part 1 premiere) (3:01 am, Acorn TV)

George Turner is a popular columnist for a top selling Sydney newspaper,
writing a weekly column which he insists must be exactly 800 words.
After his wife dies, he buys­-over the Internet and unseen­-a house in a
(fictional) small New Zealand seaside town called Weld, where his
parents took him on holiday as a child. He then has to break the news to
his two teenage children, Shay and Arlo. But the colourful and
inquisitive locals in Weld ensure Turner's dream of a fresh start does
not go exactly to plan.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/800_Words

Sugar [new] (YouTube Premium)

In Sugar, eight of the world's biggest musical artists come face to face
with deserving fans for the surprise of their life. From community
leaders to an all-female wheelchair dance group, the emotions are real
and the joy is priceless. Two episodes of this New Season available
weekly from August 15th.

America's Got Talent (time slot premiere) (8 pm, NBC)

Born This Way (season 4 premiere) (8 pm, A&E)

Frenzy (movie) (9 pm, Syfy)

A group of friends run a popular travel vlog that helps fund their
adventures. Paige (Gina Vitori), the leader of the group, includes her
younger sister, Lindsey (Aubrey Reynolds), for the next scuba diving
trip to an isolated cove. But when their plane crashes, the two sisters
must use their strength, resourcefulness and immense courage to survive
a pack of great white sharks.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8805150/

http://www.horror-movies.ca/2018/08/trailer-feeding-frenzy-upcoming-shark-movie/

World of Dance (new time slot) (9 pm, NBC)

The Real Housewives of Dallas (season 3 premiere) (9 pm,
Bravo)

Are You The One? (season 7 premiere) (10 pm, MTV)

Condor (season 1 finale) (10 pm, DirecTV Audience Channel)

Renewed for season 2.

Raising Tourette's [new] (10 pm, A&E)

A&E Network tells the remarkable stories and exceptional triumphs of
families raising adolescents with Tourette Syndrome in the new six-part
docuseries

Tomorrow's advance notes:

Strange Angel (season 1 finale) (3:01 am, CBS All-Access)

SuperMansion: Summer Vacation Special (special) (3:01 am,
Crackle)

Rustic Rehab [new] (8 pm, HGTV)

Amidst an idyllic backdrop of Paradise, Calif., Rustic Rehab follows
real estate and home renovation experts David and Chenoa Rivera as they
snap up outdated cabins, vacation rentals and bungalows, turn them into
charming retreats and sell them to families seeking small-town life.

Nightmare Shark (movie) (9 pm, Syfy)

A group of shark attack survivors are hunted by a supernatural shark
that haunts their dreams. [RM: Not on IMDb, and I can't find any info
online.]

Braxton Family Values (season 6 summer premiere) (9 pm,
WE tv)

Bring It! (season 5 summer premiere) (9 and 10 pm, two
episodes, Lifetime Channel)

Nightwatch Nation [new] (10 pm, A&E)

Follows EMTs in Yonkers, New York, Austin, Texas, Tucson, Arizona and
Baton Rouge, Louisiana as these real-life heroes risk their lives to
work the busiest and most unnerving shift of the day, the overnight.

Detroiters (season 2 finale) (10:30 pm, Comedy Channel)

--Robin
Ian J. Ball
2018-08-15 19:46:46 UTC
Post by Robin Miller
Nightmare Shark (movie) (9 pm, Syfy)
A group of shark attack survivors are hunted by a supernatural shark
that haunts their dreams. [RM: Not on IMDb, and I can't find any info
online.]
--Robin
Yikes! That's a *really* bad sign!! :S
Robin Miller
2018-08-15 19:55:28 UTC
Nightmare Shark        (movie)          (9 pm, Syfy)
A group of shark attack survivors are hunted by a supernatural shark
that haunts their dreams. [RM: Not on IMDb, and I can't find any info
online.]
--Robin
Yikes! That's a *really* bad sign!!  :S
I don't think this has ever happened before. I have absolutely no idea
who's in this movie.

--Robin
anim8rfsk
2018-08-15 20:06:49 UTC
Post by Robin Miller
Nightmare Shark (movie) (9 pm, Syfy)
A group of shark attack survivors are hunted by a supernatural shark
that haunts their dreams. [RM: Not on IMDb, and I can't find any info
online.]
--Robin
Yikes! That's a *really* bad sign!! :S
I don't think this has ever happened before. I have absolutely no idea
who's in this movie.
--Robin
I just filled you in on another post. :)
--
Join your old RAT friends at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1688985234647266/
anim8rfsk
2018-08-15 20:05:05 UTC
Nightmare Shark (movie) (9 pm, Syfy)
A group of shark attack survivors are hunted by a supernatural shark
that haunts their dreams. [RM: Not on IMDb, and I can't find any info
online.]
--Robin
Yikes! That's a *really* bad sign!! :S
Nightmare Shark (V, L) '18. Shark-attack survivors are hunted by a
supernatural shark that haunts their dreams. Starring: Bobby Campo, Rachele
Brooke Smith, Thomas Ian Nicholas, Tony Amendola. 1hr 30 min. Rated TV-14

Campo was in SALTWATER about an atomic shark, along with Brooke Smith
Robin Miller
2018-08-15 20:30:23 UTC
Post by anim8rfsk
Nightmare Shark (movie) (9 pm, Syfy)
A group of shark attack survivors are hunted by a supernatural shark
that haunts their dreams. [RM: Not on IMDb, and I can't find any info
online.]
--Robin
Yikes! That's a *really* bad sign!! :S
Nightmare Shark (V, L) '18. Shark-attack survivors are hunted by a
supernatural shark that haunts their dreams. Starring: Bobby Campo, Rachele
Brooke Smith, Thomas Ian Nicholas, Tony Amendola. 1hr 30 min. Rated TV-14
Campo was in SALTWATER about an atomic shark, along with Brooke Smith
Where'd you find that, out of curiosity. Your cable guide?

Thanks,
Robin
anim8rfsk
2018-08-15 21:05:16 UTC
Post by Robin Miller
Post by anim8rfsk
Nightmare Shark (movie) (9 pm, Syfy)
A group of shark attack survivors are hunted by a supernatural shark
that haunts their dreams. [RM: Not on IMDb, and I can't find any info
online.]
--Robin
Yikes! That's a *really* bad sign!! :S
Nightmare Shark (V, L) '18. Shark-attack survivors are hunted by a
supernatural shark that haunts their dreams. Starring: Bobby Campo, Rachele
Brooke Smith, Thomas Ian Nicholas, Tony Amendola. 1hr 30 min. Rated TV-14
Campo was in SALTWATER about an atomic shark, along with Brooke Smith
Where'd you find that, out of curiosity. Your cable guide?
Thanks,
Robin
Yeah, the DVR gave me the basic info, and then, armed with actor names, I hit
IMDb. :)
Robin Miller
2018-08-15 21:09:00 UTC
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by Robin Miller
Post by anim8rfsk
Nightmare Shark (movie) (9 pm, Syfy)
A group of shark attack survivors are hunted by a supernatural shark
that haunts their dreams. [RM: Not on IMDb, and I can't find any info
online.]
--Robin
Yikes! That's a *really* bad sign!! :S
Nightmare Shark (V, L) '18. Shark-attack survivors are hunted by a
supernatural shark that haunts their dreams. Starring: Bobby Campo, Rachele
Brooke Smith, Thomas Ian Nicholas, Tony Amendola. 1hr 30 min. Rated TV-14
Campo was in SALTWATER about an atomic shark, along with Brooke Smith
Where'd you find that, out of curiosity. Your cable guide?
Thanks,
Robin
Yeah, the DVR gave me the basic info, and then, armed with actor names, I hit
IMDb. :)
Thanks. I checked a couple of the actors, and the movie isn't listed on
IMDb under a different name. It's just not there.

--Robin
Robin Miller
2018-08-15 21:11:06 UTC
Post by Robin Miller
Wed, 15 Aug 2018 13:30:23 -0700 Robin
Post by Robin Miller
Post by anim8rfsk
[...]
It is on Rotten Tomatoes, though:

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/nightmare_shark/

--Robin
anim8rfsk
2018-08-15 22:47:19 UTC
Post by Robin Miller
Post by anim8rfsk
[...]
Interesting! The information I dug up - PLUS the studio, Curmudgeon Films.
http://curmudgeonfilms.com
And *they* don't list it, either!
Jim G.
2018-08-16 00:15:19 UTC
Post by anim8rfsk
the studio, Curmudgeon Films
That's sounds like it would be a really fun place to work.
"I really hope it was Waverly who dressed me, but the gloves scream
Jeremy." -- Wynonna Earp, WYNONNA EARP
anim8rfsk
2018-08-16 01:34:29 UTC
Post by Jim G.
Post by anim8rfsk
the studio, Curmudgeon Films
That's sounds like it would be a really fun place to work.
hee hee
Jim G.
2018-08-16 18:34:26 UTC
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by Jim G.
Post by anim8rfsk
the studio, Curmudgeon Films
That's sounds like it would be a really fun place to work.
hee hee
I'm just bitter because now I have to come up with a new name for the
film company that I'll never start.
anim8rfsk
Jim G.
2018-08-16 21:40:29 UTC
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by Jim G.
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by Jim G.
Post by anim8rfsk
the studio, Curmudgeon Films
That's sounds like it would be a really fun place to work.
hee hee
I'm just bitter because now I have to come up with a new name for the
film company that I'll never start.
CurmudJim?
Hey, that's not half bad. I may adopt it even *before* I don't start a
film company.
anim8rfsk
Dimensional Traveler
2018-08-16 19:21:38 UTC
Post by Jim G.
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by Jim G.
Post by anim8rfsk
the studio, Curmudgeon Films
That's sounds like it would be a really fun place to work.
hee hee
I'm just bitter because now I have to come up with a new name for the
film company that I'll never start.
Well, Anim claims to be retired now so maybe you can buy the name off of
him. :)
instinct are running screaming.
anim8rfsk
2018-08-16 19:35:36 UTC
Post by Dimensional Traveler
Post by Jim G.
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by Jim G.
Post by anim8rfsk
the studio, Curmudgeon Films
That's sounds like it would be a really fun place to work.
hee hee
I'm just bitter because now I have to come up with a new name for the
film company that I'll never start.
Well, Anim claims to be retired now so maybe you can buy the name off of
him. :)
Hey!

This is 'be mean to Ian' day.
Dimensional Traveler
2018-08-16 21:14:39 UTC
Post by Jim G.
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by Jim G.
Post by anim8rfsk
the studio, Curmudgeon Films
That's sounds like it would be a really fun place to work.
hee hee
I'm just bitter because now I have to come up with a new name for the
film company that I'll never start.
Well, Anim claims to be retired now so maybe you can buy the name off of
him. :)
Hey!
This is 'be mean to Ian' day.
But you're OUR curmudgeon!
instinct are running screaming.
Jim G.
2018-08-16 21:43:07 UTC
Post by Jim G.
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by Jim G.
Post by anim8rfsk
the studio, Curmudgeon Films
That's sounds like it would be a really fun place to work.
hee hee
I'm just bitter because now I have to come up with a new name for the
film company that I'll never start.
Well, Anim claims to be retired now so maybe you can buy the name off of
him. :)
Hey!
This is 'be mean to Ian' day.
Seriously? Is it Monday or Tuesday or Wednesday or Thursday or Friday or
Saturday or Sunday again already?
anim8rfsk
2018-08-16 21:49:33 UTC
Post by Jim G.
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by Jim G.
Post by anim8rfsk
the studio, Curmudgeon Films
That's sounds like it would be a really fun place to work.
hee hee
I'm just bitter because now I have to come up with a new name for the
film company that I'll never start.
Well, Anim claims to be retired now so maybe you can buy the name off of
him. :)
Hey!
This is 'be mean to Ian' day.
Seriously? Is it Monday or Tuesday or Wednesday or Thursday or Friday or
Saturday or Sunday again already?
"Every day is 'be mean to Ian' day"
Jim G.
2018-08-16 21:42:50 UTC
Post by Jim G.
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by Jim G.
Post by anim8rfsk
the studio, Curmudgeon Films
That's sounds like it would be a really fun place to work.
hee hee
I'm just bitter because now I have to come up with a new name for the
film company that I'll never start.
Well, Anim claims to be retired now so maybe you can buy the name off of
him. :)
To be fair, despite how hard I work to earn the title, I know deep down
that there are probably at least a dozen people here alone who deserve
the naming rights more than I do. Or at least a half-dozen. :)
anim8rfsk
2018-08-15 22:42:15 UTC
Post by Robin Miller
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by Robin Miller
Post by anim8rfsk
[...]
Agreed. I thought at first it might be SALTWATER but the descriptions don't
match.
Dimensional Traveler
2018-08-15 20:04:01 UTC
Nightmare Shark        (movie)          (9 pm, Syfy)
A group of shark attack survivors are hunted by a supernatural shark
that haunts their dreams. [RM: Not on IMDb, and I can't find any info
online.]
Now this might be interesting if all the survivors were characters who
survived _other_ Syfy monster shark movies. :D
instinct are running screaming.
anim8rfsk
2018-08-15 20:09:32 UTC
Post by Dimensional Traveler
Nightmare Shark (movie) (9 pm, Syfy)
A group of shark attack survivors are hunted by a supernatural shark
that haunts their dreams. [RM: Not on IMDb, and I can't find any info
online.]
Now this might be interesting if all the survivors were characters who
survived _other_ Syfy monster shark movies. :D
The two leads were in 2016's SALTWATER about an atomic shark.
Ian J. Ball
I believe that aired on Siffy as - you guessed it! - "Atomic Shark".
anim8rfsk
2018-08-15 22:52:42 UTC
Post by Ian J. Ball
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by Dimensional Traveler
Nightmare Shark (movie) (9 pm, Syfy)
A group of shark attack survivors are hunted by a supernatural shark
that haunts their dreams. [RM: Not on IMDb, and I can't find any info
online.]
Now this might be interesting if all the survivors were characters who
survived _other_ Syfy monster shark movies. :D
The two leads were in 2016's SALTWATER about an atomic shark.
I believe that aired on Siffy as - you guessed it! - "Atomic Shark".
I sorta figured. :)