"Degrassi" cast reunites in Drake music video
David
2018-06-14 11:33:08 UTC

2018-06-14 14:44:53 UTC
Post by David
http://youtu.be/rIhx2wZ8jnA
Gah! - You're subjecting us to 6 and half minutes of this!!

OK, so that's:

Shane Kippel (Spinner)
Lauren Collins (Paige)
Stacey Farber (Ellie)
Adamo Ruggiero (Marco)
Jake Epstein (Craig)
wow! I think that's Christina Schmidt (Terri)! - if so, she's lost a
*ton* of weight, and looks amazing!!
Andrea Lewis (Hazel)
Melissa McIntyre (Ashley)
Stefan Brogren (Snake/Principal Simpson)
?? - credits say LinLyn Lue (played Ms. Kwan)
Jake Goldsbie (Toby)
Marc Donato (Derek)
Dalmar Abuzeid (Danny)
credits say AJ Saudin (Connor, whom I note was on the show well *after*
Drake was...)
Jay and Silent Bob(!!) (WTH?!)
Miriam McDonald (Emma)
Cassie Steele aka. cottage-cheese thighs (Manny)
Nina Dobrev (Mia)
Sarah Barrable-Tishauer (Liberty)
Ephraim Ellis (Rick (the school shooter, who shoots Drake's character!))
Paula Brancati (Jane, which is weird as she and Drake *barely*
"overlap" on the show!)

They're missing a number of people, incl. Daniel Clark and Shenae
Grimes, among others.

P.S. I hate Drake's "music".
Tony Calguire
2018-06-14 15:14:59 UTC
Post by David
http://youtu.be/rIhx2wZ8jnA
Gah! - You're subjecting us to 6 and half minutes of this!!
That. Was. Epic!!!
Post by Ian J. Ball
They're missing a number of people, incl. Daniel Clark and Shenae
Grimes, among others.
No Ryan Cooley either.
Post by Ian J. Ball
P.S. I hate Drake's "music".
Hush. Can't you see he's upset?
Ian J. Ball
2018-06-14 15:42:20 UTC
Post by Tony Calguire
Post by Ian J. Ball
They're missing a number of people, incl. Daniel Clark and Shenae
Grimes, among others.
No Ryan Cooley either.
Yeah, his absence is the other one that I definitely noticed... Those
three are pretty big "misses", IMO. (I'm wondering if both Clark and
Cooley have totally sworn off acting by this point. That's basically
what "Edgemont's" Vanessa King did, AFAIK...)

They were also missing a bunch of people, basically post-Drake, like
Charlotte Arnold, Jamie Johnson, Annie Clark, Cristine Prosperi, Munro
Chambers and Landon Liboiron, but I'm definitely not holding that
against them.
Post by Tony Calguire
Post by Ian J. Ball
P.S. I hate Drake's "music".
Hush. Can't you see he's upset?
His music makes *me* upset!! :S
Tony Calguire
2018-06-15 04:13:51 UTC
Post by Tony Calguire
Post by Ian J. Ball
They're missing a number of people, incl. Daniel Clark and Shenae
Grimes, among others.
No Ryan Cooley either.
Yeah, his absence is the other one that I definitely noticed... Those
three are pretty big "misses", IMO. (I'm wondering if both Clark and
Cooley have totally sworn off acting by this point. That's basically
what "Edgemont's" Vanessa King did, AFAIK...)
Dan Clark talked to TMZ today:

http://www.tmz.com/2018/06/14/daniel-clark-degrassi-drake-im-upset-music-
video-snub/

He expressed mild disappointment. TMZ made it sound like one of Drake's rap
fueds.
Arthur Lipscomb
2018-06-15 13:48:27 UTC
Post by Tony Calguire
Post by Ian J. Ball
Post by Tony Calguire
Post by Ian J. Ball
They're missing a number of people, incl. Daniel Clark and Shenae
Grimes, among others.
No Ryan Cooley either.
Yeah, his absence is the other one that I definitely noticed... Those
three are pretty big "misses", IMO. (I'm wondering if both Clark and
Cooley have totally sworn off acting by this point. That's basically
what "Edgemont's" Vanessa King did, AFAIK...)
http://www.tmz.com/2018/06/14/daniel-clark-degrassi-drake-im-upset-music-
video-snub/
He expressed mild disappointment. TMZ made it sound like one of Drake's rap
fueds.
Apparently this was put together at the last minute. It was probably
just pure oversight by whoever was put in charge of reaching out to the
cast.
Ian J. Ball
2018-06-16 16:09:31 UTC
Post by Tony Calguire
Post by Ian J. Ball
Post by Tony Calguire
Post by Ian J. Ball
They're missing a number of people, incl. Daniel Clark and Shenae
Grimes, among others.
No Ryan Cooley either.
Yeah, his absence is the other one that I definitely noticed... Those
three are pretty big "misses", IMO. (I'm wondering if both Clark and
Cooley have totally sworn off acting by this point. That's basically
what "Edgemont's" Vanessa King did, AFAIK...)
http://www.tmz.com/2018/06/14/daniel-clark-degrassi-drake-im-upset-music-
video-snub/
He expressed mild disappointment. TMZ made it sound like one of Drake's rap
fueds.
If that's the case, I bet Shenae Grimes is furious! as she's still a
working actor who could use exposure!!
2018-06-14 16:36:21 UTC
Post by David
[...]
I watched it out of curiousity to see who I could recognize but his
"music" was very lame. I gather he's a big star but, as usual, with all
this rap/hip-hop garbage, I'm completely at a loss to understand what
anyone sees in it.

Can any of these "rappers" actually play an instrument? Do any of them
know ANYTHING about music history or music theory? Can any of them sing
with any trace of melody or is monotone the absolute best they can do?
(I truly question whether any of them could sing even the simplest
melody, like Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and get the melody right.)
2018-06-14 17:22:27 UTC
Cassie Steele aka. cottage-cheese thighs
ick
2018-06-14 17:16:10 UTC
2018-06-14 17:26:54 UTC
Cassie Steele aka. cottage-cheese thighs
ick
I think you owe yourself cottage cheese flavored drone ice cream.
instinct are running screaming.
anim8rfsk
2018-06-14 19:06:31 UTC
Post by Ian J. Ball
Cassie Steele aka. cottage-cheese thighs
ick
I think you owe yourself cottage cheese flavored drone ice cream.
ick
hee hee
instinct are running screaming.