Rep. John Conyers connection?
The Starmaker
2017-12-08 03:54:15 UTC

What connections does Rep. John Conyers have with Gary Condit?

Let me put it this way...

What connections does Rep. John Conyers have with the Chandra Levy Murder?

Or, did Rep. John Conyers ever try to do a 'Chandra Levy' with any girls he chased in the past?

Did Rep. John Conyers ever threaten to do a 'Chandra Levy' with any girls that said "No." to him???

What connections does Rep. John Conyers have with Gary Condit?

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Did you ever see the movie "The Apartment"? Lots of employees and girls at work and
all the managers have time to do is...chase girls.

It's the same way in washington, d.c., ....except it's Murder there.
The Starmaker
“He said he had insider information on the case. I don’t know if he meant it to be threatening, but I took it that way,” Morse said. “I got out of the car and ran.”
The Starmaker
2017-12-08 06:31:13 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
""After Chandra Levy went missing, Susan Levy said she looked through her daughter's phone bill for any clues as to what might have happened.
The bill showed that Chandra had called one number often. “It turned out to be Gary Condit's office number,” Susan Levy said.""

Can you imagine that Chandra Levy's mother had to "looked through her daughter's phone bill"....

and the police say (washington, d.c.) police say Gary Condit's is not a suspect.

Rep. John Conyers could've told her who did it, he has "insider information on the case".

On the 'inside' they say..."Yeah, Gary killed her." On the outside, "Who could have done it?"
The Starmaker
2017-12-08 06:33:38 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
When a new intern shows up at work on her very first day in washington, d.c. ....

they take bets on who is going to fuck her first.
The Starmaker
2017-12-08 18:28:59 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
Did you see that woody allen movie on TV "Crimes and Misdemeanors"?

The only viable solution when your girlfriend wants to reveal to your wife is...Murder.

If you're in politics and you want to save your marriage and your political career, the only viable solution is to kill the girlfriend.

That's what Gary Condit did. i don't know if it saved his political career..or marriage.

But, that is the "insider information" that Rep. John Conyers has on the case.

In other words, Rep. John Conyers believes congressman Gary Condit killed Chandra Levy.

The Starmaker

but you know those guys in politics always get away with murder...
The Starmaker
2017-12-09 18:35:32 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
I mean really, you cannot blame Gary Condit for killing Chandra Levy, she was gonna spill the beans to his wife! That
would have ruined everything for him!!

He's gotta wife, a family a dog and a cat to think of....not forgetting his....Political Career. You know, like being a president of the united states.

I mean, there is a lot of money to be made in washing, d.c.....ask Hillary.

She sells atomic bombs to the russians...The Russian Mafia that is...(if you know anything about Russia, it's a Mafia country) (it's run like the mafia)
The Starmaker
2017-12-09 22:34:44 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
For some 'unexplained' reason they keep arresting people for killing Chandra Levy..then they let them go.

If you arrest Gary Condit (Con-di-it), you got your man!

Who did it? Gary di it, don't let him con you.

Now, i did of the scan of the guy they arrested..he din't do it rest assured...not only that he never killed anyone in his life!

You people keep arresting innoncent people...

If you see Gary Conditit, take a piece of white chalk, and white the letter M on your hand and pat him on the back for me.

(i saw it in a movie on tv but i forgot tha name of the movie...)
The Starmaker
2017-12-09 18:48:49 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
What connections does Rep. John Conyers have with Gary Condit?
Let me put it this way...
What connections does Rep. John Conyers have with the Chandra Levy Murder?
Or, did Rep. John Conyers ever try to do a 'Chandra Levy' with any girls he chased in the past?
Did Rep. John Conyers ever threaten to do a 'Chandra Levy' with any girls that said "No." to him???
What connections does Rep. John Conyers have with Gary Condit?
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.
Did you ever see the movie "The Apartment"? Lots of employees and girls at work and
all the managers have time to do is...chase girls.
It's the same way in washington, d.c., ....except it's Murder there.
They had 'elevator girls' in that movie "The Apartment", they should bring that back!

I don't recal seeing 'elevator girls' in any movie before...did they really have them????

i just looked it up:

i guess the girls had to go to elevator school first...

Going up?

I was wondering...because I'm not to familiar with politics and Washington, D.C. and it's police force ...
is there a website that list interns gone missing or found murdered in Washington, D.C.????

I try looking up but all I see is Black people...so i don't get it? Where are the White people reported missing in Washington, D.C.????

Where is Washington, D.C. anyway...maybe I'm looking in the wrong places?
Bill Steele
2017-12-12 20:32:15 UTC
Carrying off the Black people?
moviePig
2018-07-22 13:49:06 UTC
Post by Bill Steele
Post by The Starmaker
I try looking up but all I see is Black people...so i don't get it?
Where are the White people reported missing in Washington, D.C.????
Carrying off the Black people?
Nah, just their Culture...
--
YOUR taste at work...