"Valor" Not bad, tougher than "Seal Team" and "The Brave"
2017-10-10 01:58:36 UTC
I like it. Like most CW shows, it's stocked with models, but the show is decent, showing the the soldiers as not perfect, Simon-pure bores that infest other shows and movies. I don't know if any of these shows will have legs (the odds are against them) but this one is good so far.
Bill Idgerant
2017-10-11 15:17:21 UTC
I like it. Like most CW shows, it's stocked with models, but the show is decent, showing the the soldiers as not perfect, Simon-pure bores that infest other shows and movies. I don't know if any of these shows will have legs (the odds are against them) but this one is good so far.
Sorry, but no. Valor is going on the list of "fillers". The
action/mission stuff looks like it'll be okay, but the interpersonal
dynamics always overwhelm those story lines after the first few eps
because conversations in a bedroom are always cheaper and easier to film
then shoot-em-up action sequences in the field. Remember The Unit and
the pleas for "More Jonas; less Molly"? Mark my words. Valor will be
there soon enough.
--
Bill Idgerant
Not a real name
Dimensional Traveler
2017-10-11 15:23:55 UTC
Post by Bill Idgerant
I like it.  Like most CW shows, it's stocked with models, but the show
is decent, showing the the soldiers as not perfect, Simon-pure bores
that infest other shows and movies.  I don't know if any of these
shows will have legs (the odds are against them) but this one is good
so far.
Sorry, but no. Valor is going on the list of "fillers". The
action/mission stuff looks like it'll be okay, but the interpersonal
dynamics always overwhelm those story lines after the first few eps
because conversations in a bedroom are always cheaper and easier to film
then shoot-em-up action sequences in the field. Remember The Unit and
the pleas for "More Jonas; less Molly"? Mark my words. Valor will be
there soon enough.
Just the promos and the official synopsis of 'Valor' made it clear it is
a rancid onion of soap bubbles filled with flaming stupidity.
instinct are running screaming.
b***@gmail.com
2017-10-11 15:53:38 UTC
Post by Bill Idgerant
Post by RichA
I like it. Like most CW shows, it's stocked with models, but the show
is decent, showing the the soldiers as not perfect, Simon-pure bores
that infest other shows and movies. I don't know if any of these
shows will have legs (the odds are against them) but this one is good
so far.
Sorry, but no. Valor is going on the list of "fillers". The
action/mission stuff looks like it'll be okay, but the interpersonal
dynamics always overwhelm those story lines after the first few eps
because conversations in a bedroom are always cheaper and easier to film
then shoot-em-up action sequences in the field. Remember The Unit and
the pleas for "More Jonas; less Molly"? Mark my words. Valor will be
there soon enough.
Soldier/sailor shows won't go anywhere in general. The audience is sick of US military involvement in a few places, like Iraq.

A US military presence has been there for 22 years on and off (since 1991).