'Price is Right' ... Capitulates to the PC Police ... Ends Annual 'Baby Shower Week' ... Discriminated Against Homsexual Marriage Couples ...
Breezy Kildare
2018-02-16 12:58:55 UTC
... CBS Apologizes for all past Hurtful Eps ... and Ends other TV shows of same Discrimination!
The Horny Goat
2018-02-17 01:01:06 UTC
On Fri, 16 Feb 2018 04:58:55 -0800 (PST), Breezy Kildare
Post by Breezy Kildare
... CBS Apologizes for all past Hurtful Eps ... and Ends other TV shows of same Discrimination!
"Hurtful" - ah excuse me. (1) why is a shower of gifts for a newborn
baby hurtful? (2) I've known plenty of adoptive parents holding
parties like this. The fact that some of them might be same sex is not
the point.

Last I heard it was supposed to be a benefit for the child and not at
all about the parent. Admittedly I am not familiar with MEN organizing
such an event but there's no particular reason why not.

When we had our first it was a big deal for friends and family. For
our second it was parents and grandparents only. For our youngest it
was 'uh was she even pregnant''?

(Well they were more clued than that but it may as well have been that
way! Except for consumables we were expected to use the same gear
anyhow particularly since half the gear for the first two had been
pink, half blue and our youngest was the first grandson on both sides)
David Johnston
Why are are assuming this claim is true?
Breezy Kildare
in 2017 there was NO "Baby Show Week" eps ... maybe next year "Homo Adoption Baby Shower Week?" ... would Please many here like Horny Goat and David Johnson ... and their Friends!
The Horny Goat
2018-02-18 02:43:31 UTC
On Fri, 16 Feb 2018 23:41:16 -0800 (PST), Breezy Kildare
Post by Breezy Kildare
Post by Breezy Kildare
... CBS Apologizes for all past Hurtful Eps ... and Ends other TV shows of same Discrimination!
"Hurtful" - ah excuse me. (1) why is a shower of gifts for a newborn
baby hurtful? (2)
Why are are assuming this claim is true?
in 2017 there was NO "Baby Show Week" eps ... maybe next year "Homo Adoption Baby Shower Week?" ... would Please many here like Horny Goat and David Johnson ... and their Friends!
Well as the father of three (all conceived the usual way) you might
not want to jump to conclusions.
RichA
2018-02-18 04:33:27 UTC
Post by Breezy Kildare
[...]
Because with gays, the gifts go to the surrogate FEMALE who had the kid and the gays can't sell them on Ebay to get cash to buy drugs.