Breitbart's James O'Keefe ... Project Veritas ... Now Favored to Win 'Peabody Award ... Investigated Journalist ... When Pigs Fly!
Add Reply
Breezy Eason
2017-10-11 08:25:57 UTC
This time he caught a NYT's Dudich ... bragging about his Anti Trump Bias ... and how the NYT's hired him to do just that!

James O'Keefe ... is an American Hero ... who fights for Fairness in the MSM ... Justice, and the American Way!
Michael OConnor
2017-10-11 15:05:13 UTC
I'd like to see it, he's done good work over the years including helping to discredit ACORN, the Planned Parenthood videos, and the recent CNN videos.
Breezy Eason
2017-10-11 15:56:05 UTC
Post by Michael OConnor
I'd like to see it, he's done good work over the years including helping to discredit ACORN, the Planned Parenthood videos, and the recent CNN videos.
Also outed CNN Fake News anti Trump Bias ... led to 3 CNN execs forced to "Retire"

Who's next?
Breezy Eason
2017-10-11 15:59:49 UTC
Who's next ... WAPO or NBC Fake News?
FPP
2017-10-11 22:29:13 UTC
Post by Michael OConnor
I'd like to see it, he's done good work over the years including helping to discredit ACORN, the Planned Parenthood videos, and the recent CNN videos.
Ha-ha... good one!

I especially liked the one where he broke Federal law by trying to bug a
member of Congress.
Hilarious!
--
"If you can't drink their whiskey, screw their women, take their money,
and vote against 'em anyway, you don't belong in office." -Molly Ivins
Breezy Eason
Where is Dem Sen Mary Landrieu Now? ... lost her Sen seat in 2014 after O'Keefe Outed her Sleazy Ass ... so the result was what O'Keefe wanted ... exposing another Crooked Democrat ... his sentence? 3 years probation ... $1,500 fine ... Not even ONE Day in jail! WELL DONE James!!!
super70s
2017-10-12 01:23:56 UTC
Post by Michael OConnor
I'd like to see it, he's done good work over the years including helping
to discredit ACORN, the Planned Parenthood videos, and the recent
CNN videos.
Ha-ha... good one!
I especially liked the one where he broke Federal law by trying to bug a
member of Congress.
Hilarious!
All of his "good work" was reverse engineered with a lot of creative
editing to reach his desired goal, a total scam artist.
FPP
2017-10-12 02:42:23 UTC
Post by super70s
Post by FPP
Post by Michael OConnor
I'd like to see it, he's done good work over the years including helping
to discredit ACORN, the Planned Parenthood videos, and the recent
CNN videos.
Ha-ha... good one!
I especially liked the one where he broke Federal law by trying to bug a
member of Congress.
Hilarious!
All of his "good work" was reverse engineered with a lot of creative
editing to reach his desired goal, a total scam artist.
But there's a sucker born every minute. These clowns depend on it...