SmackDown
t***@gmail.com
2017-09-12 18:01:25 UTC
SEVEN DAYS OF HEROIN - THIS IS WHAT AN EPIDEMIC LOOKS LIKE
Enquirer and Media Network of Central Ohio staff September 10, 2017
http://www.cincinnati.com/pages/interactives/seven-days-of-heroin-epidemic-cincinnati/

The Enquirer sent more than 60 reporters, photographers and videographers into their communities to chronicle an ordinary week in this extraordinary time.
brian henke
2017-09-12 21:13:50 UTC
I thought it was gonna be a preview of tonight's loaded Sin City Smackdown Live from Las Vegas, which features Vince McMahon's return in the Kevin Owens-Shane McMahon program, The Usos vs. The New Day in a Sin City Street Fight for the Smackdown tag team belts, Naomi vs. Natalya for the Smackdown Women's title, and AJ Styles vs. Tye Dillinger for the US title.

The E-----r is FOS. For example, they got rid of the Spider-Man comic strip JUST AS SPIDEY WAS IN MID-AIR, READY TO DISPATCH THE VILLAINS. The comic that replaced it was a Disney Christmas comic called Christmas Comes to Neverland.

***@yahoo,com - RATV's pro wrestling ambassador

-----

"I wouldn't givs his troubles to a monkey on a rock!" - David Letterman