The Coroner "Deep Freeze" (spoilers)
2017-09-11 03:26:08 UTC

Dull episode written by writers told to turn off their imaginations.

Jane and Davey spend the entire episode fighting over whether an
alleged black widow murdered Husband Number 3. Judith pouts the entire
episode over some slight by Jane. I missed whatever Jane did.

Clint provides an alibi for one of the suspects... he's been buying
drugs from him.

The murder is little more than the cliche secretary loves her boss,
gets jealous over the new wife and kills him for it. It had to be
her as they spent the whole episode focusing on the wife and son.

Once again, Jane confronts the murderer by herself, with no evidence
whatsoever but a theory.

Jane is useless about investigating whether there's evidence that she
murdered either or both of her first two husbands.
anim8rfsk
2017-09-11 04:14:31 UTC
Dull episode written by writers told to turn off their imaginations.
Jane and Davey spend the entire episode fighting over whether an
alleged black widow murdered Husband Number 3. Judith pouts the entire
episode over some slight by Jane. I missed whatever Jane did.
Clint provides an alibi for one of the suspects... he's been buying
drugs from him.
And given the excuse, she didn't fire the miserable druggie weasel, who
she caught red handed giving case information to a suspect!!! And then
the cop gave him a pass, too, instead of shooting him dead like he
deserved.
Post by Adam H. Kerman
The murder is little more than the cliche secretary loves her boss,
gets jealous over the new wife and kills him for it. It had to be
her as they spent the whole episode focusing on the wife and son.
Once again, Jane confronts the murderer by herself, with no evidence
whatsoever but a theory.
Jane is useless about investigating whether there's evidence that she
murdered either or both of her first two husbands.
Yeah, she was jealous of the woman so spent the whole episode trying to
railroad her and ended up letting her get away with whatever at the end.

IIRC this one had a scene where she walked in to her office in her The
Coroner outfit and took it off, meaning she actually had overlapping
cases.

Everybody deserved to lose their jobs in this outing.

I ROT13'd something about this one last week didn't I?
2017-09-11 05:06:00 UTC
Dull episode written by writers told to turn off their imaginations.
Jane and Davey spend the entire episode fighting over whether an
alleged black widow murdered Husband Number 3. Judith pouts the entire
episode over some slight by Jane. I missed whatever Jane did.
Clint provides an alibi for one of the suspects... he's been buying
drugs from him.
And given the excuse, she didn't fire the miserable druggie weasel, who
she caught red handed giving case information to a suspect!!! And then
the cop gave him a pass, too, instead of shooting him dead like he
deserved.
Yes. That was an enormous breach. I'm not sure how the black widow
got to Clint, who is neither middle aged nor straight.
The murder is little more than the cliche secretary loves her boss,
gets jealous over the new wife and kills him for it. It had to be
her as they spent the whole episode focusing on the wife and son.
Once again, Jane confronts the murderer by herself, with no evidence
whatsoever but a theory.
Jane is useless about investigating whether there's evidence that she
murdered either or both of her first two husbands.
Yeah, she was jealous of the woman so spent the whole episode trying to
railroad her and ended up letting her get away with whatever at the end.
IIRC this one had a scene where she walked in to her office in her The
Coroner outfit and took it off, meaning she actually had overlapping
cases.
Everybody deserved to lose their jobs in this outing.
Both in front of the camera and behind the camera!
I thought it was about the next one. I'll look after I watch that one.
David Barnett
2017-09-11 22:00:00 UTC
Dull episode written by writers told to turn off their imaginations.
LOL.
I saw this over a year ago,
and so only vaguely remember it.
David Barnett