Trump Challenges IQ of Sec of State
2017-10-10 21:36:51 UTC
[Trump said to Forbes reporter Randall Lane after Tillerson 'Fucking Moron' jab] to Trump: "I think it's fake news, but if he [Tillerson] did [say] that, I guess we’ll have to compare IQ tests". " And I can tell you who is going to win,"

CBS - Trump Suggests "Compare IQ Tests" With Rex Tillerson
CBS News - 7 hours ago

-- http://cbs4indy.com/2017/10/10/trump-offers-to-compare-iq-tests-with-tillerson/
moviePig
2017-10-10 21:50:55 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
[Trump said to Forbes reporter Randall Lane after Tillerson 'Fucking Moron' jab] to Trump: "I think it's fake news, but if he [Tillerson] did [say] that, I guess we’ll have to compare IQ tests". " And I can tell you who is going to win,"
CBS - Trump Suggests "Compare IQ Tests" With Rex Tillerson
CBS News - 7 hours ago
-- http://cbs4indy.com/2017/10/10/trump-offers-to-compare-iq-tests-with-tillerson/
"Important" headline via Google News:

IQ experts say Trump would lose an IQ battle with Rex Tillerson

By far the most discouraging aspect of such a story is that it exists...
--
- - - - - - - -
YOUR taste at work...
http://www.moviepig.com
FPP
2017-10-10 22:39:07 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
[Trump said to Forbes reporter Randall Lane after Tillerson 'Fucking Moron' jab] to Trump: "I think it's fake news, but if he [Tillerson] did [say] that, I guess we’ll have to compare IQ tests". " And I can tell you who is going to win,"
I doubt he could tell him how to spell it.
--
"President Donald Trump: Proof that a giant pussy CAN be elected
President... just as long as he doesn't HAVE one" - S. Bee
Breezy Eason
Trump is so "stupid" ... he outed CNN as #Fake News ... 2 years ago ... all 3 Fem Males posting here ... still waiting for Trump Russian Collusion Indictments!!! So Sad ... isn't it?
Bill Steele
2017-10-16 20:18:23 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
[Trump said to Forbes reporter Randall Lane after Tillerson 'Fucking Moron' jab] to Trump: "I think it's fake news, but if he [Tillerson] did [say] that, I guess we’ll have to compare IQ tests". " And I can tell you who is going to win,"
I doubt he could tell him how to spell it.
When I was in 6th grade we had IQ tests. Came home and told my mother.
She called the school and asked what my score was.

"We don't give out that information.If it's low the kid will feel bad.
If it's high he'll get a swelled head."

I guess Donnie's mother made up a big number to tell him.

Anyone want to discuss "Limitess?"
Or "Forbidden Planet?" -- definitely the downside of high IQ. As in this
case, creating monsters from he Id..
A Friend
2017-10-17 02:35:32 UTC
Post by Bill Steele
Post by FPP
Post by b***@gmail.com
[Trump said to Forbes reporter Randall Lane after Tillerson 'Fucking
Moron' jab] to Trump: "I think it's fake news, but if he [Tillerson] did
[say] that, I guess we’ll have to compare IQ tests". " And I can tell you
who is going to win,"
I doubt he could tell him how to spell it.
When I was in 6th grade we had IQ tests. Came home and told my mother.
She called the school and asked what my score was.
"We don't give out that information.If it's low the kid will feel bad.
If it's high he'll get a swelled head."
We had the same deal during my first year of high school. Took the
test, but they wouldn't cough up the results. I waited a week or two
and then snuck into the guidance counselor's office, found the folder
with the results, read mine, and left. (I didn't look at anyone
else's. Didn't seem right.) That was more than fifty years ago, and
this is the first time I've ever mentioned it to anyone.
moviePig
2017-10-17 14:01:05 UTC
Post by Bill Steele
Post by FPP
Post by b***@gmail.com
[...]
As potent as that magical number was back then, I think I wouldn't have
wanted to know if my buddies were smarter/dumber than I was...
--
- - - - - - - -
YOUR taste at work...
http://www.moviepig.com
A Friend
2017-10-17 19:40:27 UTC
Post by Bill Steele
Post by FPP
Post by b***@gmail.com
[...]
It was all about the school, though. The school now had two
guaranteed-by-test-results answers for its own failures with students:
"He's a dummy" and "He's not living up to his potential."
Obveeus
2017-10-17 20:00:44 UTC
Post by Bill Steele
Post by FPP
Post by b***@gmail.com
[...]
I'll agree on the first excuse, but not the second. After all, the
whole purpose of school is to make sure students at least live up to
their potential, whether they are dummies or geniuses.

ZZyXX
2017-10-11 19:56:27 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
[Trump said to Forbes reporter Randall Lane after Tillerson 'Fucking Moron' jab] to Trump: "I think it's fake news, but if he [Tillerson] did [say] that, I guess we’ll have to compare IQ tests". " And I can tell you who is going to win,"
CBS - Trump Suggests "Compare IQ Tests" With Rex Tillerson
CBS News - 7 hours ago
-- http://cbs4indy.com/2017/10/10/trump-offers-to-compare-iq-tests-with-tillerson/
like trump would ever take an IQ test