Has "Once Upon a Time" moved back to Sundays?
2018-01-12 15:47:59 UTC
Has "Once Upon a Time" moved back to Sundays? I don't see it in tonight's
listings. Its time slot seems to now be being used by some reality dreck.
Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha
2018-01-12 15:31:37 UTC
Still munching away on that bag of dicks, eh, Seamus?
--
Terry Austin

Vacation photos from Iceland:

-- David Bilek

Jesus forgives sinners, not criminals.
Ian J. Ball
2018-01-12 17:20:52 UTC
Has "Once Upon a Time" moved back to Sundays? I don't see it in tonight's
listings. Its time slot seems to now be being used by some reality dreck.
Eff off, Seamus.
Lauren
2018-01-12 19:17:13 UTC
Has "Once Upon a Time" moved back to Sundays? I don't see it in
tonight's listings. Its time slot seems to now be being used by some
reality dreck.
I am in control of the tuner, and you will watch what I want you to
watch, when I want, and NOTHING ELSE!

So SHUT UP SEAMUS!
anim8rfsk
2018-01-12 20:27:29 UTC
Has "Once Upon a Time" moved back to Sundays? I don't see it in tonight's
listings. Its time slot seems to now be being used by some reality dreck.
SHUT UP SEAMUS!
2018-01-13 19:11:47 UTC
Post by Lauren
Post by Ian J. Ball
Has "Once Upon a Time" moved back to Sundays? I don't see it in
tonight's listings. Its time slot seems to now be being used by some
reality dreck.
SHUT UP SEAMUS!
Geez. You ask *one* on topic question around here instead of talking
politics, and people think you're Seamus ... even if you're a regular.
anim8rfsk
2018-01-13 13:22:34 UTC
TROLL-O-METER

5* 6* *7