"Wrong-speak" police want Brit TV off the air
2018-04-08 04:36:57 UTC
http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-43639380
BTR1701
2018-04-08 04:46:50 UTC
http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-43639380
Notice how only masculinity can be "toxic".

No one ever comments on "toxic femininity", as if women are perfect and
can never be abusive.
RichA
It also shows the use of "trigger words" thought-up by activist propagandists. Like the overuse of "extreme weather" and the like.
trotsky
2018-04-08 09:30:14 UTC
http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-43639380
Notice how only masculinity can be "toxic".
No one ever comments on "toxic femininity", as if women are perfect and
can never be abusive.
Only to snowflakes, or so the current right wing mythology would seem to
state. You can't have it both ways, snowflake.
The Horny Goat
2018-04-08 16:09:58 UTC
http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-43639380
Notice how only masculinity can be "toxic".
No one ever comments on "toxic femininity", as if women are perfect and
can never be abusive.
Give me a break! TOWIE (The Only Way is Essex) is all about
20-somethings acting badly - both the men and the women. It's not
quite true a woman has to be a complete slut to star on TOWIE but it's
not that far off either. And ditto for whatever the male equivalent
is. If you're looking to find a gorgeous 20-something Mother Teresa
then TOWIE is probably not the show for you.

It's not really a 'reality' show (like Survivor or Big Brother) but
several TOWIE stars have appeared on the UK Big Brother and continued
to 'behave badly'.
Neill Massello
2018-04-09 13:12:28 UTC
No one ever comments on "toxic femininity", as if women are perfect and
can never be abusive.
Toxic femininity manifests in the enervation and collapse of the
societies that have granted too much political power to women. This is
why the Muzzies will be able to take over Britain within a few decades
-- and then proceed to eliminate most of the cultural feminization.
Darrel Knutson
2018-04-08 08:05:40 UTC
http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-43639380
You totally misunderstood the article (yet again). It's the viewers
complaining about a TV show, not the authorities.

When I last tolked to someone from Essex about 2 years ago, she told me
that "The Only Way is Essex" was an embarrassment to her hometown.
The Horny Goat
2018-04-08 16:11:43 UTC
Post by Darrel Knutson
Post by RichA
http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-43639380
You totally misunderstood the article (yet again). It's the viewers
complaining about a TV show, not the authorities.
When I last tolked to someone from Essex about 2 years ago, she told me
that "The Only Way is Essex" was an embarrassment to her hometown.
I don't know anybody from Essex but given the 3 episodes I've seen can
entirely understand.

I'm a fan of the UK BB show and they've had 3 or 4 people who were
actually from Essex and had no connection with TOWIE who have said
similar things.
Ed Stasiak
2018-04-08 19:15:57 UTC
http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-43639380
KatiePiper
Catching up on #towie witnessing a man mentally abuse
and degrade a woman on TV- switching off!
3:30 PM - Apr 2, 2018
Well, looks like the problem has been solved…

As for the producers of this show and anybody else confronted
with politically correct busybodies; STOP FUCKING APOLOGIZING!
RichA
2018-04-09 00:28:58 UTC
http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-43639380
KatiePiper
Catching up on #towie witnessing a man mentally abuse
and degrade a woman on TV- switching off!
3:30 PM - Apr 2, 2018
Well, looks like the problem has been solved…
As for the producers of this show and anybody else confronted
with politically correct busybodies; STOP FUCKING APOLOGIZING!
They can't. They get a sexual charge out of prostrating themselves before their masters. It's a real psychiatric condition.