IT'S OFFICIAL! FOX NEWS ALSO SCARED SHOUTLESS OF TRUTH
ED CONRAD
2015-05-14 13:16:32 UTC
Jennifer, Please send out all of these strictly
confidential memos soon as you can. -- Rupie
<
FOX NEWS MEMO

FROM THE DESK OF RUPERT MURDOCH

===========

YOUR STRICT ATTENTION, PLEASE!

Due to circumstances beyond our control, Ed Conrad
will NOT be a subject of an interview or a story on Fox
News now or in the foreseeable future,
<
As most of you undoubtedly are aware, our programming
preferences are over-the-hill actresses, politicians
who speak out of both sides of their mouth, serial
killers, con artists, bag-of-wind preachers and, of
course, the occasional tyrant or two.
<
However, we cannot deal with Ed Conrad's substantial
physical evidence that Man is as Old as Coal or that
Death DOES NOT Exist.
<
Just imagine if we investigated and found out that
the Moron was right: We'll have to burn all of our
science books, the pseudo-scientists (that's what
he calls them) would all be out of jobs and there
would be pandemonium in all of the churches on the
planet.
<
We must do all we can to make sure nothing that Ed
Conrad has been preaching gets out to the public or
our ass will be grass (both ad revenue and viewer-ship).

I repeat: This correspondence MUST be kept strictly
confidential. For God's sake, don't breathe a word
to the press. (I'd suggest you eat this memo first
before you let it out of your sight.)

Meanwhile, I'm leaving for Chicago in a few minutes
but will be back tomorrow in case there are any
questions about my directive.
< -- Rupert Murdoch
(c)
Dr. Keith Ablow
Alicia Acuna
Carol Alt
Dr. Manny Alvarez
David Asman
Dr. Michael Baden
Bret Baier
Julie Banderas
Fred Barnes
Michael Barone
Maria Bartiromo
Evan Bayh
Bob Beckel
Jedediah Bila
Jeff Birnbaum
Eric Bolling
Shannon Bream
Patti Ann Browne
Tammy Bruce
Brenda Buttner
Carl Cameron
Tucker Carlson
Gretchen Carlson
Will Carr
James Carville
Cheryl Casone
Neil Cavuto
Linda Chavez
Heather Childers
Jamie Colby
Alan Colmes
Kevin Corke
Bill Cowan
Claudia Cowan
Monica Crowley
Alfonse D'Amato
Stacey Dash
Janice Dean
Steve Doocy
Peter Doocy
Ainsley Earhardt
Nina Easton
Mike Emanuel
Susan Estrich
Mallory Factor
Harris Faulkner
Mark Fuhrman
Lea Gabrielle
Trace Gallagher
Mike Gallagher
John Gibson
Paul Gigot
Lauren Green
Jehmu Greene
Jennifer Griffin
Kimberly Guilfoyle
Greg Gutfeld
Jim Hammer
Sean Hannity
Steve Harrigan
Elisabeth Hasselbeck
Pete Hegseth
Bill Hemmer
Ellis Henican
Ed Henry
Catherine Herridge
Tamara Holder
Adam Housley
John Huddy
Juliet Huddy
Brit Hume
Colonel David Hunt
Jonathan Hunt
Laura Ingle
Laura Ingraham
Santita Jackson
Gregg Jarrett
Griff Jenkins
William La Jeunesse
Peter Johnson, Jr.
Phil Keating
Amy Kellogg
Megyn Kelly
Douglas Kennedy
Brian Kilmeade
Morton Kondracke
Anna Kooiman
Charles Krauthammer
William Kristol
Dennis Kucinich
Howard Kurtz
Adam Lashinsky
Jenna Lee
Rick Leventhal
Andy Levy
Mara Liasson
Molly Line
Bryan Llenas
Martha MacCallum
Michelle Malkin
Leslie Marshall
Robert Massi
Dagen McDowell
Kathleen Troia 'KT' McFarland
Angela McGlowan
General McInerney
Doug McKelway
Judith Miller
David Lee Miller
Maria Molina
Clayton Morris
Father Jonathan Morris
Deroy Murdock
Andrew P. Napolitano
Captain Chuck Nash
Heather Nauert
Arthel Neville
Oliver L. North
Joanne Nosuchinsky
Bill O'Reilly
Sarah Palin
Greg Palkot
Katie Pavlich
Uma Pemmaraju
Dana Perino
Dr. Walid Phares
Jim Pinkerton
Jeanine Pirro
Conor Powell
Kirsten Powers
Elizabeth Prann
Ellen Ratner
Rick Reichmuth
Sandy Rios
Geraldo Rivera
John Roberts
Julie Roginsky
James Rosen
Isadore Rosenfeld, M.D.
Karl Rove
Dr. David B. Samadi
Bill Sammon
Gen. Dr. Robert Scales
Jon Scott
Jonathan Serrie
John Shadegg
Eric Shawn
Dr. Marc Siegel
Sandra Smith
Shepard Smith
Gary B. Smith
Dan Springer
Casey Stegall
Chris Stirewalt
Greta Van Susteren
Andrea Tantaros
Garrett Tenney
Cal Thomas
Michael Tobin
Joe Trippi
Liz Trotta
Gillian Turner
Stuart Varney
Leland Vittert
Anita Vogel
Chris Wallace
Rod Wheeler
Lis Wiehl
George Will
Juan Williams
Georgia Witkin
Kelly Wright

PS: Here's what we're up against with the Moron . . .
<
(PETRIFIED HUMAN REMAINS FOUND BETWEEN COAL VEINS)

PETRIFIED HUMAN SKULL

HUMAN CRANIUM EMBEDDED IN A BOULDER

====================================
====================================

TEST RESULTS OF GRANULES REMOVED FROM
SKULL-LIKE OBJECT EMBEDDED IN BOULDER

OFFICIAL REPORT
AMERICAN MEDICAL LABORATORIES
Chantilly, Va.

51945059/0 Received: 04/08/2000

75843/Chantilly For Null

CALCULUS ANALYSIS BY CRYSTALLOGRAPHY

The specimen consists of a few small
pieces of dried blood. None of the
constituents normally found in urinary
calculi are present.

*** FINAL REPORT ***

CP 978171-CS 84751

Nathan Sherman, M.D.
Director of Laboratories

Submitted by Physicians Clinical Laboratory
Hazleton National Bank Building
101 W. Broad St. Hazleton, Pa. 18201

==================================
==================================
<
MORE PETRIFIED HUMAN REMAINS

(PS: CAT-scan revealed it contains a gallstone)

MAN AS OLD AS COAL
http://www.edconrad.com
<
======================
<
PROOF OF LIFE AFTER DEATH
<
http://www.edconrad.org

==============

To RUPERT MURDOCH (***@cnn.com)

Hi, Mr. Murdoch:

Jennifer here.

I've sent this email just in case our phones are
being tapped.

I want you to know that I personally emailed
your confidential memo to all those on your list.

Unfortunately, I accidentally sent one to the
"Moron" as well.

I had gone to lunch with the girls to celebrate
Henrietta's birthday and probably had one or two
martinis too many when I returned to the office
to finish sending them out.

Don't worry. Ed Conrad probably not even read it --
IF he can even read.
< -- Jen

PS, When you get back to New York, I hope we can
sit down and continue discussions about my raise.
Stephen Hawking
2015-05-15 08:49:02 UTC
IT'S OFFICIAL! FOX NEWS ALSO SCARED SHOUTLESS OF TRUTH
<
Does anyone know the email address of the
Ed Conrad Fan Club?

I have finally decided to become a member.

I regret I didn't sign up a few years ago.

Thanks,
Steve
R.V. Winkle
2015-05-15 09:28:04 UTC
IT'S OFFICIAL! FOX NEWS ALSO SCARED SHOUTLESS OF TRUTH
<
Stephen:

First let me say I'm one of YOUR biggest fans.

The most recent email I have for Ed Conrad
is legally.insane AT hotmail.com

If you can't reach him there, just call one of
the asylums in or near Schuylkill County, Pa.
and I'm sure they can supply an address and
maybe even a phone number.

Cordially
Rip