Animal KIngdom question
T***@agent.com
2018-06-14 10:46:18 UTC
It looks like Smurf's cronies took out Baz. Did she take out a hit
on her own son?
Bill Idgerant
2018-06-14 14:50:21 UTC
Post by T***@agent.com
It looks like Smurf's cronies took out Baz. Did she take out a hit
on her own son?
It was Baz's Mexican girlfriend's brother that hit Baz.
--
Bill Idgerant
(Not a real person)

---
https://www.avg.com
T***@agent.com
2018-06-14 15:32:26 UTC
Post by Bill Idgerant
Post by T***@agent.com
It looks like Smurf's cronies took out Baz. Did she take out a hit
on her own son?
It was Baz's Mexican girlfriend's brother that hit Baz.
I'm confused. In the last episode, it looked like a girl in a hoodie
did the deed.
BTR1701
2018-06-14 16:05:44 UTC
Post by Bill Idgerant
It looks like Smurf's cronies took out Baz. Did she take out a hit
on her own son?
It was Baz's Mexican girlfriend's brother that hit Baz.
I'm confused. In the last episode, it looked like a girl in a hoodie
did the deed.
She was the trigger 'man' but it was on the brother's order. After she
shot Baz, we saw her get into the brother's car and he drove away with
her.

She's also the same girl who's currently screwing Jay.

Ian J. Ball
2018-06-14 15:44:09 UTC
Post by Bill Idgerant
Post by T***@agent.com
It looks like Smurf's cronies took out Baz. Did she take out a hit
on her own son?
It was Baz's Mexican girlfriend's brother that hit Baz.
I don't even watch this show, but what happened to Daniella Alonso's
character (the mother of Baz's daughter)?...
2018-06-14 16:04:14 UTC
Post by Bill Idgerant
Post by T***@agent.com
It looks like Smurf's cronies took out Baz. Did she take out a hit
on her own son?
It was Baz's Mexican girlfriend's brother that hit Baz.
I don't even watch this show, but what happened to Daniella Alonso's
character (the mother of Baz's daughter)?...
Pope (Shawn Hatosy) killed her.