Clinton wakes up from her 7 day nap and pretends to care about Weinstein issue
2017-10-10 22:13:00 UTC
But no mention of refunding ANY of the MILLIONS he generated for her miserable shot at the White House. A whore is a whore is a whore.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/10/politics/hillary-clinton-harvey-weinstein/index.html
Ubiquitous
2017-10-11 01:19:21 UTC
But no mention of refunding ANY of the MILLIONS he generated for her
miserable shot at the White House. A whore is a whore is a whore.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/10/politics/hillary-clinton-harvey-weinstein/index.html
I hate to defend Crooked Hillary, but it took her five days to issue her
tepid repsonse, not seven. It took NOW and the Obamas' seven days to issue
theirs.
2017-10-11 00:28:50 UTC
But no mention of refunding ANY of the MILLIONS he generated for her
miserable shot at the White House. A whore is a whore is a whore.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/10/politics/hillary-clinton-harvey-weinstein/index.html
I hate to defend Crooked Hillary, but it took her five days to issue her
tepid repsonse, not seven. It took NOW and the Obamas' seven days to issue
theirs.
Oh? And how long did it take Fox News personalities to come out about
Ailes?

And then O'Reilly?
And then Bill Shine?
And then Bolling?
And then Jesse Watters?
And then Payne?

I mean, so long as we're keeping score...
--
"If you can't drink their whiskey, screw their women, take their money,
and vote against 'em anyway, you don't belong in office." -Molly Ivins
RichA
Well, I as just talking about Clinton, who has nothing to do with the rest, nor does the case.
h***@bbs.cpcn.com
2017-10-11 22:14:49 UTC
Well, I as just talking about Clinton, who has nothing to do with the rest, nor does the case.
WHY are you talking about Clinton? She is a nobody, ancient history.

WHY are YOU so obsessed with her?

Is it because so many voters of your boy Trump now regret their choice?
Ubiquitous
2017-10-11 22:41:44 UTC
But no mention of refunding ANY of the MILLIONS he generated for her
miserable shot at the White House. A whore is a whore is a whore.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/10/politics/hillary-clinton-harvey-weinstein/index.html
I hate to defend Crooked Hillary, but it took her five days to issue her
tepid repsonse, not seven. It took NOW and the Obamas' seven days to issue
theirs.
Oh? And how long did it take Fox News personalities to come out about
Ailes?
And then O'Reilly?
And then Bill Shine?
And then Bolling?
And then Jesse Watters?
And then Payne?
I mean, so long as we're keeping score...
Thanks for once once demonstrating to us your selective outrage.

Deflection noted.
Strawman noted.

Get back to us when you have a real argument to make.
Bill Steele
2017-10-19 20:56:12 UTC
But no mention of refunding ANY of the MILLIONS he generated for her
miserable shot at the White House. A whore is a whore is a whore.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/10/politics/hillary-clinton-harvey-weinstein/index.html
I hate to defend Crooked Hillary, but it took her five days to issue her
tepid repsonse, not seven. It took NOW and the Obamas' seven days to issue
theirs.
Oh? And how long did it take Fox News personalities to come out about
Ailes?
And then O'Reilly?
And then Bill Shine?
And then Bolling?
And then Jesse Watters?
And then Payne?
I mean, so long as we're keeping score...
Thanks for once once demonstrating to us your selective outrage.
Deflection noted.
Strawman noted.
Thread-extending technique noted.
Post by Ubiquitous
Get back to us when you have a real argument to make.
Get back to us when you have a post about a TV show.