Gun Ownership, Emasculation and Penis Envy
!! Atheist ------------------------------
2017-03-26 15:19:57 UTC
Many American White Men Worship Guns Because of Sexual
Insecurity
You won't find anyone willing to dare say it much in the media,
but a good percentage of the white men who oppose gun control
of any sort – and who back measures that would even allow
alleged terrorists and straw purchases for drug dealers to buy
guns – are just afraid that without their guns, their phallic
power will be reduced to size.
Oh how fuckin stupid. Rest of crap unread.
Wiley E. Coyote
2017-03-26 23:47:32 UTC
How fucked up do you have to be to keep posting thius tripe.
#BeamMeUpScotty
2017-03-27 00:14:58 UTC
Post by Wiley E. Coyote
Many American White Men Worship Guns Because of Sexual
Insecurity
How fucked up do you have to be to keep posting thius tripe.
Be nice, he gets all his information from the fortune cookies he gets
with his take out dinners.
That's Karma
Gunner Asch
2017-03-27 03:27:48 UTC
On Sun, 26 Mar 2017 23:47:32 -0000 (UTC), "Wiley E. Coyote"
Post by Wiley E. Coyote
Many American White Men Worship Guns Because of Sexual
Insecurity
How fucked up do you have to be to keep posting thius tripe.
He is a Lefty. So he is mentally ill..and based on his posts
content...VERY mentally ill.
Mr. B1ack
2017-03-27 02:14:12 UTC
On Sun, 26 Mar 2017 14:57:14 +0000 (UTC), David Hartung
Many American White Men Worship Guns Because of Sexual
Insecurity
Actually, American men - and women - NEED guns
because of REAL insecurity ... mostly caused by
wimpy leftist criminal-justice standards.
#BeamMeUpScotty
2017-03-27 04:58:25 UTC
Post by Mr. B1ack
On Sun, 26 Mar 2017 14:57:14 +0000 (UTC), David Hartung
Many American White Men Worship Guns Because of Sexual
Insecurity

*LESSON EVERY KID NEEDS TO LEARN*
That's Karma
Shadow
2017-03-27 11:37:24 UTC
On Sun, 26 Mar 2017 14:54:29 +0000 (UTC), David Hartung
Many American White Men Worship Guns Because of Sexual
Insecurity
When I was a teen I used to love guns. Knew all the makes,
muzzle velocities, "stopping power", calibers etc.... subscribed to
Guns & Ammo, bought Gun Digest, Shooter's Bible etc (or whatever they
were called).
And then I got a girlfriend, and my guns became tools to
protect us... nothing more than that. So maybe there's something in
what the guy says.
I think that anyone that passes a SERIOUS psychological and
safety test SHOULD be able to purchase a gun. Preferably something
organized by the NRA, NOT done by the government, to avoid political
bias. And with the advantage they could be sued if they fscked up.
But the notion that everyone (including sociopaths) have that
right is just plain crazy.
You take a driving test for a reason.
[]'s

PS Some of the posters here would never past the test. Anyone
doubt that ?
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
White Light
2017-03-28 02:43:50 UTC
Post by Shadow
[...]
Would you say that supporting sanctuary cities and driving a
Toyota Prius or Nissan Xterra is an automatic disqualifier?
Post by Shadow
You take a driving test for a reason.
[]'s
PS Some of the posters here would never past the test. Anyone
doubt that ?
Indeed. The (AIOE) originator of this post who forged David
Hartung (Giganews), is one of them.
Shadow
2017-03-28 13:39:44 UTC
On Tue, 28 Mar 2017 04:43:50 +0200 (CEST), "White Light"
Post by White Light
Post by Shadow
[...]
I'd fail anyone that can't figure out why they exist. Did you
know that during the 2003-2014 period Brazilians CAME BACK to Brazil ?
We had a massive influx of people coming back from their grotty jobs
of driving taxis and washing dishes in the US for a minimum wage. A
lot were engineers and other techs that fled the country when
unemployment passed 20% in the late 90's.
People don't emigrate if conditions are "reasonably" good back
home.
Stop bombing other countries and interfering with their
politics/economy and it won't be a problem.
After the coup here, the amount of schools offering "English"
lessons has quadrupled. All planning to emigrate to the US.
I don't blame the Trumpet for the coup. It was too efficient,
a Obama/Soros/Clinton/NSA project. The endgame was cheap labor for the
US companies so they could outsource here.
Trumpet promised to put an end to that, so let's see if he
gives us any support against the coup, or if it was just empty words.
The American controlled media here is still pushing for child labor as
an "alternative" to schooling. Nothing cheaper than a 12 year old
working for 10 dollars a month in a sweatshop.
Post by White Light
and driving a
Toyota Prius or Nissan Xterra is an automatic disqualifier?
I'd disqualify anyone that can't figure out how to use a
manual gear change on ANY car. But I'm probably as biased as you are.
[]'s