Cinemax's "Strike Back" bringing back Sullivan Stapleton, Philip Winchester
David
2018-02-13 18:50:23 UTC
http://deadline.com/2018/02/strike-back-sullivan-stapleton-philip-winchester-return-season-5-1202287380/

‘Strike Back’: Sullivan Stapleton & Philip Winchester Return In Season
5
by Denise Petski

Scott and Stonebridge are making a return appearance. Sullivan
Stapleton and Philip Winchester, who starred in the original run of
the Strike Back action series, are set to reprise their roles as as
Sgt. Damien Scott and Sgt. Michael Stonebridge in Season 5, which is
currently airing Friday nights on Cinemax.

The duo will make special guest appearances in the March 30 episode
and again in the season finale on Friday, April 6.
Rhino
2018-02-13 19:13:18 UTC
Post by David
http://deadline.com/2018/02/strike-back-sullivan-stapleton-philip-winchester-return-season-5-1202287380/
‘Strike Back’: Sullivan Stapleton & Philip Winchester Return In Season
5
by Denise Petski
Scott and Stonebridge are making a return appearance. Sullivan
Stapleton and Philip Winchester, who starred in the original run of
the Strike Back action series, are set to reprise their roles as as
Sgt. Damien Scott and Sgt. Michael Stonebridge in Season 5, which is
currently airing Friday nights on Cinemax.
The duo will make special guest appearances in the March 30 episode
and again in the season finale on Friday, April 6.
YES!!!

I was really hoping they'd make some kind of cameo in the new series and
the fact that they're in two different episodes tells me that it's not
going to be a trivial one.

I don't imagine they'll be back to stay given the nature of their
existing commitments in Blindspot and SVU but I suppose some
accomodation might be made if the producers of Strike Back really wanted
them back. Still, even if this is just a swan song for their characters,
I'm looking forward to it.
2018-02-13 20:00:00 UTC
Post by David
[...]
Is Philip Winchester in a series? I didn't hear that he'd been cast in
anything after his Shonda crap got cancelled.
Rhino
2018-02-13 23:24:49 UTC
Post by David
[...]
You haven't been paying attention then: he was recently signed on to be
the assistant DA in SVU, replacing Raul Garza ;-)
His first Law tv series went bust. Maybe two jobs hedges his bet?
BTR1701
Yep.
Adam H. Kerman
Oh yeah. That was discussed on Usenet.
David
2018-02-13 23:29:23 UTC
Shonda Rhimes? He wasn't in one of her shows. He went from "The Player" to "Chicago Justice" to "SVU."
Adam H. Kerman
2018-02-14 20:41:56 UTC
Post by David
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Is Philip Winchester in a series? I didn't hear that he'd been cast in
anything after his Shonda crap got cancelled.
Shonda Rhimes? He wasn't in one of her shows. He went from "The Player"
to "Chicago Justice" to "SVU."
I was thinking of The Catch, but that was Peter Krause.

ZZyXX
2018-02-13 20:17:18 UTC
Post by David
http://deadline.com/2018/02/strike-back-sullivan-stapleton-philip-winchester-return-season-5-1202287380/
‘Strike Back’: Sullivan Stapleton & Philip Winchester Return In Season
5
by Denise Petski
Scott and Stonebridge are making a return appearance. Sullivan
Stapleton and Philip Winchester, who starred in the original run of
the Strike Back action series, are set to reprise their roles as as
Sgt. Damien Scott and Sgt. Michael Stonebridge in Season 5, which is
currently airing Friday nights on Cinemax.
The duo will make special guest appearances in the March 30 episode
and again in the season finale on Friday, April 6.
would be really neat if they turned up as terrorists after being
betrayed by their governments
RichA