CNN fires Jeffrey Lord over Nazi tweet
David
2017-08-10 21:56:30 UTC
http://money.cnn.com/2017/08/10/media/jeffrey-lord-cnn-ties/index.html?iid=surge-stack-dom

CNN severs ties with Jeffrey Lord
by Brian Stelter

CNN severed ties with Jeffrey Lord on Thursday, hours after he ignited controversy by tweeting the words "Sieg Heil!" at a prominent liberal activist.
Obveeus
2017-08-11 04:14:48 UTC
Post by David
http://money.cnn.com/2017/08/10/media/jeffrey-lord-cnn-ties/index.html?iid=surge-stack-dom
CNN severs ties with Jeffrey Lord
by Brian Stelter
CNN severed ties with Jeffrey Lord on Thursday, hours after he ignited controversy by tweeting the words "Sieg Heil!" at a prominent liberal activist.
I'm guessing that this is more of a 'straw that broke the camel's back'
situation where they were just itching to dump him anyway. His defense
that he was 'mocking fascists, not acting like one' is also dishonest.
trotsky
Thanks Capt. Obveeus.
super70s
2017-08-11 04:25:33 UTC
Post by David
http://money.cnn.com/2017/08/10/media/jeffrey-lord-cnn-ties/index.html?iid=sur
ge-stack-dom
CNN severs ties with Jeffrey Lord
by Brian Stelter
CNN severed ties with Jeffrey Lord on Thursday, hours after he ignited
controversy by tweeting the words "Sieg Heil!" at a prominent liberal
activist.
Aw jeez, no more "Trump is Reagan 2.0" in every panel discussion.

They'll have a hard time coming up with a bigger nitwit on the right to
replace him but I'm sure there's still a few out there.
Obveeus
2017-08-11 12:18:27 UTC
Post by super70s
Post by David
http://money.cnn.com/2017/08/10/media/jeffrey-lord-cnn-ties/index.html?iid=sur
ge-stack-dom
CNN severs ties with Jeffrey Lord
by Brian Stelter
CNN severed ties with Jeffrey Lord on Thursday, hours after he ignited
controversy by tweeting the words "Sieg Heil!" at a prominent liberal
activist.
Aw jeez, no more "Trump is Reagan 2.0" in every panel discussion.
They'll have a hard time coming up with a bigger nitwit on the right to
replace him but I'm sure there's still a few out there.
There is an infinite supply of them...eager for the airtime and eager
for the self promotion that can nurture there shtick along to the point
where they can get jobs directly working for the GOP (see Kayleigh
McEnany and Tomi Lahren).
RichA
I saw a kid give a Nazi salute (in jest) to a parent in the movie from the 1980's. Should I remove the scene to protect fragile progressive snowflake psyches?
trotsky
2017-08-11 10:38:20 UTC
Post by David
http://money.cnn.com/2017/08/10/media/jeffrey-lord-cnn-ties/index.html?iid=surge-stack-dom
CNN severs ties with Jeffrey Lord
by Brian Stelter
CNN severed ties with Jeffrey Lord on Thursday, hours after he ignited controversy by tweeting the words "Sieg Heil!" at a prominent liberal activist.
I saw a kid give a Nazi salute (in jest) to a parent in the movie from the 1980's. Should I remove the scene to protect fragile progressive snowflake psyches?
Sure, can you tell us what your plan for "removing the scene" is, baby
Trump?
b***@gmail.com
Did you think of removing the scene BEFORE yesterday? Or do you just want to be another copycat?
The Horny Goat
2017-08-11 20:33:03 UTC
Post by David
http://money.cnn.com/2017/08/10/media/jeffrey-lord-cnn-ties/index.html?iid=surge-stack-dom
CNN severs ties with Jeffrey Lord
by Brian Stelter
CNN severed ties with Jeffrey Lord on Thursday, hours after he ignited controversy by tweeting the words "Sieg Heil!" at a prominent liberal activist.
I saw a kid give a Nazi salute (in jest) to a parent in the movie from the 1980's. Should I remove the scene to protect fragile progressive snowflake psyches?
I once shouted 'sieg Heil' at a politician who I believed was acting
in a totaliitarian manner. Since we live in a democracy I did not
especially fear being arrested at 2 am.

NoBody
They wouldn't have blinked if he said this about Trump.
Breezy Eason
CORRECT!
b***@gmail.com
Prove that Jeffrey was just joking.
b***@gmail.com
2017-08-11 11:45:47 UTC
Post by David
http://money.cnn.com/2017/08/10/media/jeffrey-lord-cnn-ties/index.html?iid=surge-stack-dom
CNN severs ties with Jeffrey Lord
by Brian Stelter
CNN severed ties with Jeffrey Lord on
Thursday, hours after he ignited controversy
by tweeting the words "Sieg Heil!" at
a prominent liberal activist.
He was fired probably because he actually meant it.