Sean Spicer says ‘Saturday Night Live’ portrayal of him was ‘over the line’
Add Reply
h***@bbs.cpcn.com
2017-07-22 20:18:05 UTC
Sean Spicer says ‘Saturday Night Live’ portrayal of him was 'over the line'.
"It wasn’t funny,” Spicer said. “It was stupid, or silly, or malicious.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/sean-spicer-snl-portrayal-line-article-1.3346424
NoBody
2017-07-23 15:09:34 UTC
Saturday Night Live hasn't been "funny" for over 20 years...
Rhino
2017-07-24 12:10:24 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by h***@bbs.cpcn.com
Sean Spicer says ‘Saturday Night Live’ portrayal of him was 'over the line'.
"It wasn’t funny,” Spicer said. “It was stupid, or silly, or malicious.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/sean-spicer-snl-portrayal-line-article-1.3346424
Saturday Night Live hasn't been "funny" for over 20 years...
I would have said 40 years but maybe that's just me.
2017-07-24 12:33:18 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by h***@bbs.cpcn.com
Sean Spicer says ‘Saturday Night Live’ portrayal of him was 'over the line'.
"It wasn’t funny,” Spicer said. “It was stupid, or silly, or malicious.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/sean-spicer-snl-portrayal-line-article-1.3346424
Saturday Night Live hasn't been "funny" for over 20 years...
I would have said 40 years but maybe that's just me.
The fact that it's been on that long says that it's you, not them, that
doesn't have a sense of humor...
--
Sign on Donald Trump's desk: "Whose buck is this? I think Obama left
this here." - S. Colbert
NoBody
2017-07-24 13:31:56 UTC
Post by NoBody
Sean Spicer says ‘Saturday Night Live’ portrayal of him was 'over the line'.
"It wasn’t funny,” Spicer said. “It was stupid, or silly, or malicious.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/sean-spicer-snl-portrayal-line-article-1.3346424
Saturday Night Live hasn't been "funny" for over 20 years...
I would have said 40 years but maybe that's just me.
The fact that it's been on that long says that it's you, not them, that
doesn't have a sense of humor...
I guess FPP's idea of humor is people doing lousy impressions of
famous people and telling dirty jokes, all with an anti-republican
slant.
Ubiquitous
2017-07-24 14:31:54 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by NoBody
Sean Spicer says ‘Saturday Night Live’ portrayal of him was 'over the line'.
"It wasn’t funny,” Spicer said. “It was stupid, or silly, or malicious.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/sean-spicer-snl-portrayal-line-article-1.3346424
Saturday Night Live hasn't been "funny" for over 20 years...
I would have said 40 years but maybe that's just me.
The fact that it's been on that long says that it's you, not them, that
doesn't have a sense of humor...
I guess FPP's idea of humor is people doing lousy impressions of
famous people and telling dirty jokes, all with an anti-republican
slant.
FPP is wrong? Wow, what a shocker! NOT.
2017-07-24 16:06:39 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by NoBody
Sean Spicer says ‘Saturday Night Live’ portrayal of him was 'over the line'.
"It wasn’t funny,” Spicer said. “It was stupid, or silly, or malicious.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/sean-spicer-snl-portrayal-line-
article-1.3346424
Saturday Night Live hasn't been "funny" for over 20 years...
I would have said 40 years but maybe that's just me.
The fact that it's been on that long says that it's you, not them, that
doesn't have a sense of humor...
I guess FPP's idea of humor is people doing lousy impressions of
famous people and telling dirty jokes, all with an anti-republican
slant.
FPP is wrong? Wow, what a shocker! NOT.
It's trying to steal Ian's thunder as both 'most wrong' and 'most hated'
but all it's winning is 'most ignored'
2017-07-24 16:24:47 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by NoBody
Sean Spicer says ‘Saturday Night Live’ portrayal of him was 'over the
line'.
"It wasn’t funny,” Spicer said. “It was stupid, or silly, or malicious.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/sean-spicer-snl-portrayal-line-article-1.3346424
Saturday Night Live hasn't been "funny" for over 20 years...
I would have said 40 years but maybe that's just me.
The fact that it's been on that long says that it's you, not them, that
doesn't have a sense of humor...
I guess FPP's idea of humor is people doing lousy impressions of
famous people and telling dirty jokes, all with an anti-republican
slant.
FPP is wrong? Wow, what a shocker! NOT.
It's trying to steal Ian's thunder as both 'most wrong' and 'most hated'
but all it's winning is 'most ignored'
I better call an ambulance for FPPsky!
Or does one call the fire department for cases like this?
2017-07-25 00:12:39 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by NoBody
Post by h***@bbs.cpcn.com
Sean Spicer says ‘Saturday Night Live’ portrayal of him was 'over the line'.
"It wasn’t funny,” Spicer said. “It was stupid, or silly, or malicious.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/sean-spicer-snl-portrayal-line-article-1.3346424
Saturday Night Live hasn't been "funny" for over 20 years...
I would have said 40 years but maybe that's just me.
The fact that it's been on that long says that it's you, not them, that
doesn't have a sense of humor...
I guess FPP's idea of humor is people doing lousy impressions of
famous people and telling dirty jokes, all with an anti-republican
slant.
FPP is wrong? Wow, what a shocker! NOT.
My idea of humor is that you clowns think you're going to make me
respond directly to Ubi's sock, NoBody.

That *is* funny! And, no... still not biting.
NoBody
2017-07-25 10:14:57 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by NoBody
Sean Spicer says ‘Saturday Night Live’ portrayal of him was 'over the line'.
"It wasn’t funny,” Spicer said. “It was stupid, or silly, or malicious.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/sean-spicer-snl-portrayal-line-article-1.3346424
Saturday Night Live hasn't been "funny" for over 20 years...
I would have said 40 years but maybe that's just me.
The fact that it's been on that long says that it's you, not them, that
doesn't have a sense of humor...
I guess FPP's idea of humor is people doing lousy impressions of
famous people and telling dirty jokes, all with an anti-republican
slant.
FPP is wrong? Wow, what a shocker! NOT.
My idea of humor is that you clowns think you're going to make me
respond directly to Ubi's sock, NoBody.
Love it. This ding-dong still insists we are the same person even
after it's been pointed out the header differences in the messages he
claims are "identical". Keep it up FPP. The entertainment is always
good for a laugh.
Your unwillingness to accept that you are wrong is what's funny.
Ubiquitous
2017-07-25 10:15:00 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by NoBody
Post by NoBody
Sean Spicer says ‘Saturday Night Live’ portrayal of him was 'over
the line'. "It wasn’t funny,” Spicer said. “It was stupid, or silly,
or malicious.
Saturday Night Live hasn't been "funny" for over 20 years...
I would have said 40 years but maybe that's just me.
The fact that it's been on that long says that it's you, not them, that
doesn't have a sense of humor...
I guess FPP's idea of humor is people doing lousy impressions of
famous people and telling dirty jokes, all with an anti-republican
slant.
FPP is wrong? Wow, what a shocker! NOT.
My idea of humor is that you clowns think you're going to make me
respond directly to Ubi's sock, NoBody.
Love it. This ding-dong still insists we are the same person even
after it's been pointed out the header differences in the messages he
claims are "identical". Keep it up FPP. The entertainment is always
good for a laugh.
You know what's funny? FPPsky forgetting you're sppsd to be in his killfile.
2017-07-25 11:20:28 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by NoBody
Post by NoBody
Post by h***@bbs.cpcn.com
[...]
Kinda hard to forget, especially with you bringing it up in every other
post.

Are you feeble? Or is that just how you would characterize your
attempts to make me take the bait?
--
Sign on Donald Trump's desk: "Whose buck is this? I think Obama left
this here." - S. Colbert
NoBody
Learn to read headers yet, dimbulb?
Ubiquitous
2017-07-28 11:24:05 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by NoBody
Post by NoBody
Post by NoBody
[...]
I reckon that big ol' hook in his mouth is too distracting.
2017-07-28 22:07:35 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by NoBody
Post by NoBody
Post by NoBody
Post by h***@bbs.cpcn.com
[...]
Still not biting. But, keep up the act, boys!

Maybe you'll even post more naked pix for our amusement, Ubi.
--
"Fox News is dropping its 'fair and balanced' slogan... I assume because
they finally watched themselves." -Stephen Colbert
NoBody
2017-07-29 13:53:14 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by NoBody
Post by NoBody
Post by NoBody
[...]
I guess this is FPP's admission that he still doesn't know how to read
headers. Keep up with the entertainment there FPP.
FPP
2017-08-12 23:23:03 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by NoBody
Post by NoBody
Post by NoBody
Post by NoBody
Post by h***@bbs.cpcn.com
Sean Spicer says ‘Saturday Night Live’ portrayal of him was
'over the line'. "It wasn’t funny,” Spicer said. “It was
[...]
It sounds more like FPP's admission that he like gay amateur porno.
Oh, come now... I'd hardly call you an amateur.
--
"I prefer someone who burns the flag and then wraps themselves up in the
Constitution over someone who burns the Constitution and then wraps
themselves up in the flag." -Molly Ivins
Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy
2017-08-14 19:23:14 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by NoBody
Post by NoBody
Post by NoBody
Post by NoBody
[...]
How long have you fantasized about sucking his dick?

It is obvious that you're obsessed with doing it.
--
Terry Austin

Vacation photos from Iceland:

-- David Bilek

Jesus forgives sinners, not criminals.
Ubiquitous
2017-08-07 10:32:15 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by NoBody
Post by NoBody
Post by NoBody
Sean Spicer says ‘Saturday Night Live’ portrayal of him was
'over the line'. "It wasn’t funny,” Spicer said. “It was stupid,
or silly, or malicious.
[...]
One of the drawbacks to using sockpuppets is that one sometimes forgets which
sockpuppet knows what. Do try and pay better attention in the future, mkay?

P.S.
Does your employer know you are spending company time looking for naked
pictures of me online?
And FPP, the coward, has fled again.
NoBody
2017-08-13 14:37:54 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by NoBody
Post by NoBody
[...]
Thanks for saving me the trouble (even if I didn't author the previous
post).
Ubiquitous
2017-08-15 02:55:00 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by NoBody
Post by NoBody
Post by NoBody
[...]
Did he forget you're sppsd to be in his killfile again?
NoBody
I was being generous :)
b***@gmail.com
Don't watch (just for the effect).
NoBody
I don't. Only intellectually defective people watch it.
Ubiquitous
2017-07-28 11:24:06 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by b***@gmail.com
Post by NoBody
Sean Spicer says ‘Saturday Night Live’ portrayal of him was 'over the
line'. "It wasn’t funny,” Spicer said. “It was stupid, or silly, or
malicious.
Saturday Night Live hasn't been "funny" for over 20 years...
Don't watch (just for the effect).
I don't. Only intellectually defective people watch it.
That explains why leftists tend to watch it.
2017-07-28 22:09:04 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by b***@gmail.com
Post by NoBody
Post by h***@bbs.cpcn.com
Sean Spicer says ‘Saturday Night Live’ portrayal of him was 'over the
line'. "It wasn’t funny,” Spicer said. “It was stupid, or silly, or
malicious.
Saturday Night Live hasn't been "funny" for over 20 years...
Don't watch (just for the effect).
I don't. Only intellectually defective people watch it.
That explains why leftists tend to watch it.
Interesting how you managed to form the opinion that it hasn't been
funny for 20 years, if you've not watched it.

Or do you just take the Fox News word for it?
b***@gmail.com
Go look at the horses, instead.
NoBody
2017-07-29 13:54:51 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Post by NoBody
Post by b***@gmail.com
Post by NoBody
Sean Spicer says ‘Saturday Night Live’ portrayal of him was 'over the
line'. "It wasn’t funny,” Spicer said. “It was stupid, or silly, or
malicious.
Saturday Night Live hasn't been "funny" for over 20 years...
Don't watch (just for the effect).
I don't. Only intellectually defective people watch it.
Go look at the horses, instead.
Either you or your newsreader have issues since you attribute a quote
to me that I did not say.
Adam H. Kerman
2017-07-29 15:52:27 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by b***@gmail.com
Post by NoBody
Post by b***@gmail.com
Post by NoBody
Sean Spicer says Saturday Night Live portrayal of him was 'over the
line'. "It wasn't funny," Spicer said. "It was stupid, or silly, or
malicious.
Saturday Night Live hasn't been "funny" for over 20 years...
Don't watch (just for the effect).
I don't. Only intellectually defective people watch it.
Go look at the horses, instead.
Either you or your newsreader have issues since you attribute a quote
to me that I did not say.
seamus is using Google Groups' distorted attribution lines, but I
don't see a quoting level problem. What are you talking about?
NoBody
2017-07-29 17:57:51 UTC
On Sat, 29 Jul 2017 15:52:27 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by NoBody
Post by b***@gmail.com
Post by NoBody
Post by b***@gmail.com
Post by NoBody
Sean Spicer says Saturday Night Live portrayal of him was 'over the
line'. "It wasn't funny," Spicer said. "It was stupid, or silly, or
malicious.
Saturday Night Live hasn't been "funny" for over 20 years...
Don't watch (just for the effect).
I don't. Only intellectually defective people watch it.
Go look at the horses, instead.
Either you or your newsreader have issues since you attribute a quote
to me that I did not say.
seamus is using Google Groups' distorted attribution lines, but I
don't see a quoting level problem. What are you talking about?
I never said "I don't. Only intellectually defective people watch
it." Either Google groups has some serious attribution issues or
Bruce can't quote properly.
Adam H. Kerman
2017-07-29 18:13:45 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by NoBody
Post by b***@gmail.com
Post by NoBody
Post by b***@gmail.com
Post by NoBody
Sean Spicer says Saturday Night Live portrayal of him was 'over the
line'. "It wasn't funny," Spicer said. "It was stupid, or silly, or
malicious.
Saturday Night Live hasn't been "funny" for over 20 years...
Don't watch (just for the effect).
I don't. Only intellectually defective people watch it.
Go look at the horses, instead.
Either you or your newsreader have issues since you attribute a quote
to me that I did not say.
seamus is using Google Groups' distorted attribution lines, but I
don't see a quoting level problem. What are you talking about?
I never said "I don't. Only intellectually defective people watch
it." Either Google groups has some serious attribution issues or
Bruce can't quote properly.
Sigh.

I'm looking at the headers from the followup article in question, and
the followup in which you complain of the misattribution.

It really was injected through news.eternal-september.org in both
cases, and has an Avast X- header, and the Path header isn't preloaded.

What exactly is the clue in the headers that I'm supposed to notice
to indicate two entirely different authors using the same pseudonym
and the same forged email address? I've said to you many times over
many years to use a legitimate email address on From that you personally
created so you have a legitimate complaint about being forged, for
absolutely anybody can use the pseudonym "Nobody" with that forged email
address as that can't possibly be personal to you.

This is why I've never given you the benefit of a doubt, and I'm just
never going to. Each time it happens, you're simply going to have to
prove the froggery.
NoBody
2017-07-30 14:11:52 UTC
On Sat, 29 Jul 2017 18:13:45 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by NoBody
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by NoBody
Post by b***@gmail.com
Post by NoBody
Post by b***@gmail.com
Post by NoBody
[...]
Adam, what the heck are you talking about? I've not said a word here
about headers nor forgeries. It is in the actual content of the posts
that the issue appears.
Post by Adam H. Kerman
This is why I've never given you the benefit of a doubt, and I'm just
never going to. Each time it happens, you're simply going to have to
prove the froggery.
Please don't leap to conclusions. If you are unclear about what was
said, all you need to do is ask a question. Again, I've said NOTHING
here about forging posts and am confused as to why you've gone on this
rant. I would also like to point out that the time we had a
discussion about forgeries, I showed you exactly where the problem was
and you acknowledged the differences. I fail to see why I would not
deserve the benefit of the doubt in a given situation.
Adam H. Kerman
2017-07-30 17:13:23 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by NoBody
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by NoBody
Post by b***@gmail.com
Post by NoBody
Post by b***@gmail.com
Post by NoBody
[...]
If it's not a forgery, then you actually said it, so why are you denying it?
You are one incredibly frustrating individual.

----
From: NoBody <***@nowhere.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Sean Spicer says 'Saturday Night Live' portrayal of him was 'over the line'
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2017 06:06:54 -0400

[quoted text snipped]

I don't. Only intellectually defective people watch it.
----

There it is. If it's not a froggery (again, you cannot be forged), then
you damn well said it.
In this case, everything you have said has been contradictory.
NoBody
2017-07-31 11:36:46 UTC
On Sun, 30 Jul 2017 17:13:23 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by NoBody
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by NoBody
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by NoBody
Post by b***@gmail.com
Post by NoBody
Post by b***@gmail.com
Post by NoBody
[...]
Adam, I didn't bring up the issue of forgeries, you did. But now that
I look at the message you provided, you can see from the headers that
it has a different log in id than mine, making it a forgery. That
should suffice as the "proof" you've requested. As I've said
previously, I don't care if someone forges a post in my name as this
is Usenet, so who really cares? For some reason, you're under the
mistaken impression that I complained about that message's existance.
Post by Adam H. Kerman
----
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Adam H. Kerman
2017-07-31 15:25:03 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by NoBody
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by NoBody
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by NoBody
Post by b***@gmail.com
Post by NoBody
Post by b***@gmail.com
Post by NoBody
[...]
For the 4,723rd ime, you cannot be forged as you don't post from a email
address that's yours and the domain you use isn't associated with you.

"log in id" isn't data in the Injection-Info header. That would appear in
Ray's logs only.

I've copied posting-host and posting-account data from the Injection-Info
header. Posting-host is the same for the second and third, otherwise different
with the other articles. Posting-account is new with each article.

I have no idea how you expect me to glean, just from the headers, that
wasn't written by you. Just create an email address (that you use just
for posting to Usenet and you don't use for personal or business communication)
that you would use consistently on From, then get Ray to TOS seamus's
ass every time it impersonates you. Only then would it be TOSable/violation
of AUP because you really would be forged. You're not being forged here,
and I'm not clever enough to see what you see in headers.

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Sean Spicer says 'Saturday Night Live' portrayal of him
was 'over the line'
b***@gmail.com
Why would you care?
NoBody
The better question to ask is why do *you* care?
m***@hotmail.com
2017-07-31 20:11:48 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by b***@gmail.com
Post by NoBody
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by NoBody
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by NoBody
Post by b***@gmail.com
Post by NoBody
Post by b***@gmail.com
Post by NoBody
[...]
Who was the first person in this thread to bring up isp's ?? You, regarding Google groups having "some serious attribution issues or
Bruce can't quote properly".
Charles H. Sampson
2017-07-29 20:50:16 UTC
Sean Spicer says 'Saturday Night Live' portrayal of him was 'over the line'.
"It wasn't funny," Spicer said. "It was stupid, or silly, or malicious.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/sean-spicer-snl-portrayal-line-
article-1.3346424
Spicer opened himself up to over-the-line satire with his early
insistence that Trump's inauguration crowd was larger that some measure
(Obama's, ever, ?) when it clearly wasn't. That said, I watched one SNL
skit about him and it really wasn't funny. Just having what's-her-name
dress up in drag and yell a lot doesn't cause me to laugh.

Charlie
--
Nobody in this country got rich on his own. You built a factory--good.
But you moved your goods on roads we all paid for. You hired workers we