The bigoted gay black CEO of the New York Times, "American Racism in the 'White Frame'"
Democrats Again
2015-08-02 22:47:49 UTC
George Yancy: To what extent does your work as a sociologist
overlap or pertain to what we might concern ourselves with as
philosophers?

Joe Feagin: I have been deeply concerned with issues of social
and moral philosophy since college. I majored in philosophy as
an undergraduate and then went to Harvard Divinity School, where
I worked with philosopher-theologians in social ethics, European
theology and comparative religions. I studied with Paul Tillich,
Richard R. Niebuhr, Arthur Darby Nock and others. When I
switched to doctoral work in sociology at Harvard, I studied
with the theoreticians Talcott Parsons, George Homans, Robert
Bellah, Charles Tilly and Gordon Allport. Allport and his young
colleague Tom Pettigrew got me seriously interested in studying
racial-ethnic theory in social science as well as the empirical
reality of racism in the United States. During this decade (the
1960s) I was also greatly influenced by major African-American
social analysts of racism, like W.E.B. Du Bois, Stokely
Carmichael and Charles Hamilton. More recently, my work has been
used by philosophers of race including Lewis Gordon, Charles
Mills, Linda Alcoff, Tommy Curry — and yourself.

Stokely Carmichael? Stokely Carmichael?

Joe Feagin, you are a macro-agressive white apologist self-
hating racist fool.

http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2015/07/27/american-racism-
in-the-white-frame/?_r=0

RichA
Do any of these people EVER have real degrees? Like in science, or math, or engineering, or chemistry? Or is it all sociology, anthropology, or, if they are a really stand-out representative of their race, psychology?
&
who cares
%