"American Horror Story" return averages 7 million viewers L+3
David
2017-09-12 21:25:01 UTC
American Horror Story: Cult Premiere Ratings

9.01 Million Total Viewers To Date Across Linear and Non-Linear Platforms

Seventh Installment of AHS Debuts as The Second Most-Watched Basic Cable Entertainment Program in 2017

LOS ANGELES, September 12, 2017 - American Horror Story: Cult, the groundbreaking and award-winning anthology series from Co-Creators Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk, drew 4.56 million Adults 18-49 and 6.91 million Total Viewers for its premiere telecast (Tuesday, September 5, 10 PM-11:07 PM) on a Live+3 basis.

Including two encore telecasts and all non-linear data currently available, AHS: Cult premiered to 9.01 million Total Viewers.

The premiere of AHS: Cult is the second most-watched basic cable entertainment program of 2017 year-to-date in both Adults 18-49 and Total Viewers - behind only The Walking Dead (AMC).
Arthur Lipscomb
2017-09-13 04:59:09 UTC
Post by David
American Horror Story: Cult Premiere Ratings
9.01 Million Total Viewers To Date Across Linear and Non-Linear Platforms
Seventh Installment of AHS Debuts as The Second Most-Watched Basic Cable Entertainment Program in 2017
LOS ANGELES, September 12, 2017 - American Horror Story: Cult, the groundbreaking and award-winning anthology series from Co-Creators Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk, drew 4.56 million Adults 18-49 and 6.91 million Total Viewers for its premiere telecast (Tuesday, September 5, 10 PM-11:07 PM) on a Live+3 basis.
Including two encore telecasts and all non-linear data currently available, AHS: Cult premiered to 9.01 million Total Viewers.
The premiere of AHS: Cult is the second most-watched basic cable entertainment program of 2017 year-to-date in both Adults 18-49 and Total Viewers - behind only The Walking Dead (AMC).
I had *no* idea this show premiered last week. I have American Horror
Story already programmed into my DVR but I see they decided to add
"cult" to the name so my DVR didn't catch it. :-/

Well that's what OnDemand is for...
Se7en
2017-09-13 08:58:08 UTC
Post by David
American Horror Story: Cult Premiere Ratings
9.01 Million Total Viewers To Date Across Linear and Non-Linear Platforms
Seventh Installment of AHS Debuts as The Second Most-Watched Basic
Cable Entertainment Program in 2017
LOS ANGELES, September 12, 2017 - American Horror Story: Cult, the
groundbreaking and award-winning anthology series from Co-Creators
Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk, drew 4.56 million Adults 18-49 and
6.91 million Total Viewers for its premiere telecast (Tuesday,
September 5, 10 PM-11:07 PM) on a Live+3 basis.
Including two encore telecasts and all non-linear data currently
available, AHS: Cult premiered to 9.01 million Total Viewers.
The premiere of AHS: Cult is the second most-watched basic cable
entertainment program of 2017 year-to-date in both Adults 18-49 and
Total Viewers - behind only The Walking Dead (AMC).
I can't say I've seen the entire episode, but the clips I've seen of
it are amazing. It's been shared on my White Nationalist
forums. Apparently, the premise for this season is that Trump wins the
2016 election (ZOMG!) and a group of his followers make a death cult
surrounding clowns. The clips I've seen are amazing. It's hard to
believe such things are not satire. You have one of those Neo-Lenin
"SJW" types who is glad Trump won because he is mentally ill and is in
support of chaos (whom seems to become a cult member). You have a
mixed-raced family (White and Asian) who freak out during the election
coverage, saying things that only a raving lunatic would say. "Why
didn't CNN give a trigger warning before the results?" "How could this
happen? I bet all those people throwing a protest vote are upset now!"
and then you have the girlfriend of the first guy who says on a phone
conversation "What if I get pregnant? Where will I get an abortion?!"

The clip that struck me as the most asinine is the clip in which the
Asian father is on the city council of his town, and is talking to a
"4chan type". The clip I saw does not have the statement of the "4chan
type", but his response would be grounds for dismissal in any
Post by David
Young man, I appreciate how a lot of you '4chan guys' feel empowered
to join the rest of us in civil society now that Papa-Bear Trump is
telling you it's ok -- but let me send you a message: this is a
blip, a temporary emprophada. I know it feels good to have your
worst instincts validated but don't be fooled. Use this opportunity
now that you're out of your parent's basement to meet a few people
who *aren't* like you. *You* are afraid, we are not.
The "Cult" of the season's story arc is literally a diverse group of
strawmen whom voted for the current President of the United States,
which the contemporary-left can not understand why people would do
such a thing. "When everybody gets a trophy, you don't know how to
loose."

This is not a satire. I honestly wish it was. It shows that the
creators of this television show, and the supporters for the
Democratic Party as a whole, are quite literally mentally ill and
should be forcibly removed from mainstream society. I don't see how
such a show could get such big viewership. It's popular, but I bet
it'll fall soon. This is mental insanity of the highest
degree. They're making their ipposition into boogymen because they
don't know what else to do.
--
|-----/ | Se7en
/ The One and Only! | ***@cock.email
/ | http://koolkidsklub.tech/~se7en/
anim8rfsk
2017-09-13 14:23:36 UTC
Post by David
[...]
CBAss used to do that all the time with SURVIVOR - they'd add on the
desolate location, like SURVIVOR-CHICACO but they'd also add on REUNION
SHOW to the finale, and then they started getting sloppy and letting the
final ep run into the reunion time block, so you wouldn't even know who
*won* the goddamn thing.
2017-09-13 14:54:37 UTC
Post by David
[...]
Yep. I learned this a few seasons ago. The title changes every season,
so every season needs a new season pass set up.