"Scholar" Whines about White Male Privilege in Stephen King's IT
2017-09-13 02:40:39 UTC
White male privilege in Stephen King's IT, scholar says
ELLIOT DORDICK
AUGUST 28, 2017
Heroic underdogs too "white, straight, and able-bodied".
https://www.thecollegefix.com/post/36030/
Only a complete bigot would see (and financially support) a hate-filled
movie like IT, filled with toxic hegemonic cis-normative masculinity at
the expense of female, disabled, and queer agency.

Hopefully everyone behind the project is quickly prosecuted for hate
crimes.
trotsky
Agreed.
FPP
2017-09-13 11:52:21 UTC
White male privilege in Stephen King's IT, scholar says
ELLIOT DORDICK
AUGUST 28, 2017
Heroic underdogs too "white, straight, and able-bodied".
https://www.thecollegefix.com/post/36030/
Only a complete bigot would see (and financially support) a hate-filled
movie like IT, filled with toxic hegemonic cis-normative masculinity at
the expense of female, disabled, and queer agency.
Agreed.
Scholar? He's a fucking student reporter.
--
P.T. Barnum: "There's a sucker born every minute…"
Donald Trump: "Hey guys… got a minute?"
trotsky
"Elliot Dordick" sounds like one of Thanny's sockpuppets, actually.
BTR1701
2017-09-13 14:44:53 UTC
White male privilege in Stephen King's IT, scholar says
ELLIOT DORDICK
AUGUST 28, 2017
Heroic underdogs too "white, straight, and able-bodied".
https://www.thecollegefix.com/post/36030/
Only a complete bigot would see (and financially support)
a hate-filled movie like IT, filled with toxic hegemonic
cis-normative masculinity at the expense of female, disabled,
and queer agency.
Agreed.
Scholar? He's a fucking student reporter.
Umm... no. The reporter is reporting on comments made by Boston
University "Master Lecturer of Rhetoric" Regina Hansen.

Try reading the articles once in a while.
FPP
2017-09-13 22:46:01 UTC
White male privilege in Stephen King's IT, scholar says
ELLIOT DORDICK
AUGUST 28, 2017
Heroic underdogs too "white, straight, and able-bodied".
https://www.thecollegefix.com/post/36030/
Only a complete bigot would see (and financially support)
a hate-filled movie like IT, filled with toxic hegemonic
cis-normative masculinity at the expense of female, disabled,
and queer agency.
Agreed.
Scholar? He's a fucking student reporter.
Umm... no. The reporter is reporting on comments made by Boston
University "Master Lecturer of Rhetoric" Regina Hansen.
Try reading the articles once in a while.
So you want us to be outraged about what some college dork thinks of her
article?

I'll pass. That's YOUR forte.
--
So... Trumpcare dead, defeated. Flynn resigns, shamed. (Kellyanne)
ConJob marginalized. Giuliani, Christie vanish. This Milo (Yiannopoulos)
-Keith Olbermann
BTR1701
2017-09-13 23:40:49 UTC
White male privilege in Stephen King's IT, scholar says
ELLIOT DORDICK
AUGUST 28, 2017
Heroic underdogs too "white, straight, and able-bodied".
https://www.thecollegefix.com/post/36030/
Only a complete bigot would see (and financially support)
a hate-filled movie like IT, filled with toxic hegemonic
cis-normative masculinity at the expense of female, disabled,
and queer agency.
Agreed.
Scholar? He's a fucking student reporter.
Umm... no. The reporter is reporting on comments made by Boston
University "Master Lecturer of Rhetoric" Regina Hansen.
Try reading the articles once in a while.
So you want us to be outraged about what some college dork thinks of her
article?
No, I was merely correcting your lie that this was all being said by some
"fucking student reporter".
FPP
2017-09-14 02:55:30 UTC
[...]
The article you gave us was. No lie, counselor. Fucking Fact.
-Keith Olbermann
BTR1701
2017-09-14 07:03:24 UTC
[...]
You referring to the scholar mentioned in the article when you said
"he's a fucking student reporter":

YOU: Scholar? He's a fucking student reporter.

The referenced scholar is in actuality not a student reporter, but
rather Boston University "Master Lecturer of Rhetoric" Regina Hansen.

Lie, magazine editor.
FPP
2017-09-14 10:48:08 UTC
[...]
Never said otherwise. Your "reporter" is giving a student reporter's
take on what his limited intellect could comprehend.
Post by BTR1701
Lie, magazine editor.
Never edited. Never worked at, or for a magazine.
You're not only a moron, but a lying moron, at that.
BTR1701
2017-09-14 14:58:16 UTC
[...]
Never said otherwise.
You lie about me all the time, so a magazine editor you remain.
FPP
2017-09-15 03:24:53 UTC
[...]
That's why people think you're a fake lawyer.
You have an utter disregard for the facts of a case.

That's something they would teach a first year about, at a real Law School.

I think of you as a fluffer... and a fluffer you shall remain.
-Keith Olbermann
BTR1701
2017-09-19 22:28:55 UTC
[...]
I know I am coming into this thread late, and that is always
dangerous and I don't have a dog in this hunt, but what did the
scholar actually say/write and does this scholar have enough stature
that we should pay any attention to what she thinks?
The link to the article is at the top of thread.
FPP
2017-09-20 07:00:14 UTC
[...]
As a magazine editor, I'll tell you it's a steaming pile... in my
professional opinion, of course!
--
"I call my own shots, largely based on an accumulation of data, and
everyone knows it. Some FAKE NEWS media, in order to marginalize, lies!"
Eric Arthur Blair
BTR1701
No one ever accused you of being a good magazine editor.
trotsky
2017-09-20 11:06:44 UTC
No, I'm pretty sure one of your sockpuppets did.
FPP
2017-09-20 11:19:45 UTC
[...]
Outside of you, no one's ever accused me of being ANY kind of magazine
editor.

I'll bet nobody has ever accused you of being a lawyer, either...
Eric Arthur Blair
trotsky
2017-09-20 11:09:22 UTC
I know I am coming into this thread late, and that is always
dangerous and I don't have a dog in this hunt, but what did the
scholar actually say/write and does this scholar have enough stature
that we should pay any attention to what she thinks?
The link to the article is at the top of thread.
Actually it was at the top of the post. In Usenet terms a "thread" is a
collection of posts on any given topic.
trotsky
2017-09-14 11:40:30 UTC
[...]
http://claremontindependent.com/elliot-dordick/
Post by BTR1701
Elliot Dordick is a junior at Pitzer College pursuing a double-major in Political Studies and Economics. He hails from North Carolina and enjoys playing golf.
Now you need to apologize to FPP for being an asshole.
trotsky
2017-09-14 11:36:19 UTC
[...]
It sounds like Thanny has turned into a Russian troll and can no longer
understand English properly.
Breezy Eason
gotta watch those "White Straight Able Bodied" types ... always reminding their exact opposites(Mongrel Bred, Homo, and Limp Wristed Wienies) ... just what Losers they are!
Arc Michael
crimes.
trotsky
2017-09-14 11:50:00 UTC
Post by Arc Michael
#hillaryclinton is the whore of Babylon in #revelations
LOL. No, you don't sound like an idiot at all.