Hey Trump--
2017-08-12 22:34:44 UTC
When will the sorties in Venezuela commence?
FPP
2017-08-12 23:25:33 UTC
When will the sorties in Venezuela commence?
My guess is he catches Venezuela on the way back from North Korea.
--
"I prefer someone who burns the flag and then wraps themselves up in the
Constitution over someone who burns the Constitution and then wraps
themselves up in the flag." -Molly Ivins
Ubiquitous
2017-08-13 04:27:08 UTC
When will the sorties in Venezuela commence?
My guess is he catches Venezuela on the way back from North Korea.
And you're posting followups to yourself because?
2017-08-13 05:38:12 UTC
When will the sorties in Venezuela commence?
My guess is he catches Venezuela on the way back from North Korea.
And you're posting followups to yourself because?
I get to laugh at your latest misspellings...
b***@gmail.com
2017-08-13 10:47:26 UTC
Ubi/Irish Ranger/NoBody's talking to himself in the mirror, again.
NoBody
2017-08-13 14:51:17 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
When will the sorties in Venezuela commence?
My guess is he catches Venezuela on the way back from North Korea.
And you're posting followups to yourself because?
Ubi/Irish Ranger/NoBody's talking to himself in the mirror, again.
Another ding dong who can't read headers. The level of technological
ignorance around here is incredible.
Ubiquitous
2017-08-14 03:46:43 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by b***@gmail.com
When will the sorties in Venezuela commence?
My guess is he catches Venezuela on the way back from North Korea.
And you're posting followups to yourself because?
Ubi/Irish Ranger/NoBody's talking to himself in the mirror, again.
Another ding dong who can't read headers. The level of technological
ignorance around here is incredible.
May I point out that no matter how hard one tries, one cannot make a
sockpuppet smarter than himself?
2017-08-13 09:30:43 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
When will the sorties in Venezuela commence?
My guess is he catches Venezuela on the way back from North Korea.
And you're posting followups to yourself because?
Ubi/Irish Ranger/NoBody's talking to himself in the mirror, again.
Oh, the irony!

I guess what they say about a hit dog hollering is true.
2017-08-13 10:30:03 UTC
I didn't think of that, it might save the govt. some money.
FPP
2017-08-13 12:17:37 UTC
When will the sorties in Venezuela commence?
My guess is he catches Venezuela on the way back from North Korea.
I didn't think of that, it might save the govt. some money.
That's what Putin is for!
Ubiquitous
2017-08-13 04:26:27 UTC
When will the sorties in Venezuela commence?
And you posted this off-topic article here because?
i***@gmail.com
2017-08-14 13:02:25 UTC
When will the sorties in Venezuela commence?
well Turdsky, the better question is, when will the sorties begin in
Iran. Since Obama gave them $150 billion dollars to fund anti-America
terrorism.

Irish Mike
FPP
2017-08-14 13:41:57 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by trotsky
When will the sorties in Venezuela commence?
well Turdsky, the better question is, when will the sorties begin in
Iran. Since Obama gave them $150 billion dollars to fund anti-America
terrorism.
Irish Mike
Obama "gave" them what already belonged to them. Legally.

Saint Ronald of Reagan (all peace and blessings be upon his name)
illegally sold them military arms.

His people were indicted for it. How many of Obama's people went to jail?