[News] Legends of Tomorrow SPOILER
Your Name
2017-10-11 21:28:56 UTC
From ComingSoon.net ...

Legends of Tomorrow star confirmed to be leaving this season
A DC's Legend of Tomorrow star is confirmed to be leaving this
season. If you would rather not know which Legends of Tomorrow
star we're talking about, turn back now!

Still here? According to Deadline, Victor Garber, who has
played Martin Stein, AKA one half of Firestorm, will be
exiting the series during the current third season. Garber
began playing Martin Stein on The Flash and the other half of
Firestorm was Ronnie Raymond, played by Robbie Amell. On
Legends of Tomorrow, Stein forms into Firestorm by merging
with Franz Drameh's Jefferson Jackson.

Back in September, it was announced that Garber would return to
Broadway to team with Bernadette Peters for the Tony-winning
revival of 'Hello, Dolly!', taking over from David Hyde Pierce
and Bette Midler. Their first show is on January 20 and Garber
won't be able to do both the TV series and the musical.

<http://www.comingsoon.net/tv/news/894965-legends-of-tomorrow-star-confirmed-to-be-leaving-this-season>
j***@gmail.com
2017-10-11 22:25:29 UTC
Post by Your Name
From ComingSoon.net ...
[...]
Aw crap. Well on the other hand, I can see him when I see the play!

But in the meantime, here's the real

Legendary figures from tomorrow were on this show.
Your Name
2017-10-12 00:28:19 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
Post by Your Name
From ComingSoon.net ...
[...]
The problem is how to keep Firestorm (since apparently the two separate
people can't be apart for too long), or do they simply make Jefferson a
now-normal resident tech/engineer geek ... OR is Franz Drameh leaving
too??