Report: Roseanne Barr Ready To Give Up Her Cut of Spinoff For Cast and Crew
Add Reply
super70s
2018-06-13 18:18:40 UTC
Last week, Barr tweeted,
Valerie Jarrett wants Israelis and Jews chased into the sea, and she'll celebrate.
She just can't leave it alone. ABC should forget about any kind of
spinoff -- even if Barr gives up her financial interest -- no matter how
desperate Sara Gilbert is.
Rhino
2018-06-13 18:47:01 UTC
Post by super70s
Last week, Barr tweeted,
Valerie Jarrett wants Israelis and Jews chased into the sea, and she'll celebrate.
She just can't leave it alone. ABC should forget about any kind of
spinoff -- even if Barr gives up her financial interest -- no matter how
desperate Sara Gilbert is.
That's just petty. She's already given up potentially millions of
dollars and now you want to punish innocent people who did nothing just
because you don't like her tweets?

Boycott the show and anything Barr ever does. Encourage your friends to
do likewise. Complain to Twitter if you like. All of that is just fine,
I suppose. I see no reason to punish the rest of the cast and crew for
Barr's indiscretions.
super70s
2018-06-13 19:57:55 UTC
Post by super70s
Last week, Barr tweeted,
Valerie Jarrett wants Israelis and Jews chased into the sea, and she'll celebrate.
She just can't leave it alone. ABC should forget about any kind of
spinoff -- even if Barr gives up her financial interest -- no matter how
desperate Sara Gilbert is.
That's just petty. She's already given up potentially millions of
dollars and now you want to punish innocent people who did nothing just
because you don't like her tweets?
I think those "innocent people" will make out just fine considering the
glut of TV shows being produced these days.

Obviously Roseanne can't keep her racist mouth shut and she's going to
be associated with any Conners spinoff no matter how many millions she's
bravely sacrificing (you do realize she was already worth hundreds of
millions before she ever got involved with the reboot don't you).
Barr's indiscretions.
moviePig
2018-06-13 21:13:42 UTC
Post by super70s
Post by Rhino
Boycott the show and anything Barr ever does. Encourage your friends to
do likewise. Complain to Twitter if you like. All of that is just fine,
I suppose. I see no reason to punish the rest of the cast and crew for
Barr's indiscretions.
$80 million. And her association with a spinoff would be pejorative.
--
- - - - - - - -
YOUR taste at work...
http://www.moviepig.com
Adam H. Kerman
2018-06-13 21:43:11 UTC
Post by super70s
Last week, Barr tweeted,
Valerie Jarrett wants Israelis and Jews chased into the sea, and she'll celebrate.
She just can't leave it alone. ABC should forget about any kind of
spinoff -- even if Barr gives up her financial interest -- no matter how
desperate Sara Gilbert is.
That's just petty. She's already given up potentially millions of
dollars and now you want to punish innocent people who did nothing just
because you don't like her tweets?
I've seen television. There are no innocent people, only degrees of
guilt.