Trumps Witlessness Dominates The News Cycle
Add Reply
jess stone
2017-08-11 14:14:29 UTC
http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/why-is-donald-trump-still-so-horribly-witless-about-the-world

Why Is Donald Trump Still So Horribly Witless About the World?

Max Boot, a lifelong conservative who advised three Republican
Presidential candidates on foreign policy, keeps a folder labelled
“Trump Stupidity File” on his computer. It’s next to his “Trump Lies”
file. “Not sure which is larger at this point,” he told me this week.
“It’s neck-and-neck.

<It is difficult to watch day after day how incompetent and how
completely clueless he is. He is histrorically stupid when it comes to
world politics.>
super70s
2017-08-12 09:31:30 UTC
Post by jess stone
<It is difficult to watch day after day how incompetent and how
completely clueless he is. He is histrorically stupid when it comes to
world politics.>
Nobody can explain The Cult of Trump, it's like we're living in the old
"It's a Good Life" Twilight Zone episode with the insatiable and
invulnerable Little Anthony.