Stormy Daniels Is The De Facto Head Of The Republican Party - Profane, artificial, held in ill-repute
Add Reply
Shithole States
2018-05-07 02:50:21 UTC
Stormy Daniels Is The De Facto Head Of The Republican Party -
Profane, artificial, held in ill-repute
Just like Agent Orange, The Pervert in Chief.
http://bit.do/efBrM
---
"Trump should resign! He needs to do it now!"
- Mark Steyen
Typical rightist
Shithole States
Typical rightist
Shithole States
Typical rightist
Ubiquitous
2019-10-08 23:59:06 UTC
Post by Shithole States
Stormy Daniels Is The De Facto Head Of The Republican Party -
Profane, artificial, held in ill-repute
Just like Agent Orange, The Pervert in Chief.
http://bit.do/efBrM
---
"Trump should resign! He needs to do it now!"
- Mark Steyen
Typical rightist
Typical forger, you mean! You've misspelled at least two names,
including the person you're allegedly refuting.
Not to mention posting a followup to an article that's over a year old.
:-D

It reeks of desperation, whoever did it.
--
Watching Democrats come up with schemes to "catch Trump" is like
watching Wile E. Coyote trying to catch Road Runner.
FPP
2019-10-09 11:00:05 UTC
Post by Shithole States
Stormy Daniels Is The De Facto Head Of The Republican Party -
Profane, artificial, held in ill-repute
Just like Agent Orange, The Pervert in Chief.
http://bit.do/efBrM
---
"Trump should resign! He needs to do it now!"
- Mark Steyen
Typical rightist
Typical forger, you mean! You've misspelled at least two names,
including the person you're allegedly refuting.
Not to mention posting a followup to an article that's over a year old.
:-D
It reeks of desperation, whoever did it.
One of the all-time greatest memories in the world.
--
"You know why I do it? I do it to discredit you all and demean you all
so that when you write negative stories about me no one will believe